Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others (21783 Views)

NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by 24brains(m): 12:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! No pictures? Then na audio killing jare
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Germi9: 3:09am On Feb 17, 2022
the airstrikes were authorized by the military command after Dogo Umaru and his cohorts were confirmed to have orchestrated a series of ‘gruesome’ attacks on Magama Village in Jibia Local Government Area (LGA) of Katsina State.

So if he didn’t commit series of gruesome attacks ,he would not have been taken down
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Wofunolodo: 3:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Sad!

Check this out

Mobile App designed to be used for typing African languages, spoken by speakers of African languages in Africa, Europe, North America, Caribbean islands and around the world.

IOS https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/keyboard-africa/id1600878509

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dev.boyeginc.keyboardafrica

For Yorùbá, Igbo, Hausa and other African languages, long press to have the special characters and letters with accents
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by ba7man(m): 3:56am On Feb 17, 2022
undecided
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HAVE NO ATOM OF SHAME BECAUSE YOU CAN TYPE ANY RUBBISH JUST FOR FEW PLATES OF AMALA AND EWEDU. KEEP LICKING TILUMBU'S BUMBUM IN EXCHANGE FOR PEANUTS THROWN AT YOU
IPOB should be pampered like these bandits.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by ba7man(m): 3:58am On Feb 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:
Another FAKE a$$ story. Wonder never ends when it comes to the ZOO and LIES!
FG needs to pamper IPOB like these bandits, don't you think?
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Kwestionair: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
To clear the country of terrorists, North is being bombarded now o.

I hope no Southerner will complain when the same jets start bombing terrorsts like the ipob terrorists located down south.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.

Education is what you lack because your stupid WWI jets can’t be used in bombing a peaceful organization that it’s only crime is asking for freedom. You think your FG wouldn’t have used it first on peaceful IPOB even before the audio use on bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Spandau: 4:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Maj196:
Great

Yinmu!

I can bet it that that terrorist will get killed again in 2weeks time.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Spandau: 4:17am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=theamazonguru post=110290228]This is good news.
More wins to the NA.
Kudos to the gallant men.
May God keep protecting you. [/quote

So you believed that story?
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2022
onuman:

Were you asleep when you adopted Islamic sharia criminal justice system in a multi religious society like in the north?
Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram which is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
You are number one enemy of Nigeria.

imagine a baseless claim of urs.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by FireUpNow(m): 4:24am On Feb 17, 2022
How come the military seems to know the names of kingpins of these bandits? Next story please
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by FreeStuffsNG: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Kwestionair:

[s]Education is what you lack because your stupid WWI jets can’t be used in bombing a peaceful organization that it’s only crime is asking for freedom. You think your FG wouldn’t have used it first on peaceful IPOB even before the audio use on bokoharam?[/s]
Let me just pretend that you did not read the falsehood you typed up there after the ipob terrorist attack on Lagos caused by the ipob terrorist group leader's hate speeches and violent rhethorics .

Does this tweet by the ipob terrorist group leader connote peace to you?

All the enemies of Nigeria imcluding ipob terrorists, boko haram terrorists, iswap terrorists etc will all lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by nedekid: 4:55am On Feb 17, 2022
If this is true, then kudos to Naf!
That turuji misfit next pls.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by mediainc: 4:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Kill them all, their children, cronies, partners and sympathizers.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by popesco123: 4:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes only miyeti Allah and northern groups forum will be unhappy for this because their cashing out point has been tampered and their population reduced. Brainwashed idiiot will think otherwise.

quote author=Hisbah21 post=110290109]kudos destroy them all.. only the enemy of the land will be unhappy with this[/quote]
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Originalsly: 4:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Hmmm..... military launching air attack on a gang of criminals ... one fighter jet attack the base ... the other fighter jet go after jndividual gang members dashing through the bushes and footpaths. They should say how many and the cost of the missiles used.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Kwestionair: 5:02am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Let me just pretend that you did not read the falsehood you typed up there after the ipob terrorist attack on Lagos caused by the ipob terrorist group leader's hate speeches and violent rhethorics .

All the enemies of Nigeria imcluding ipob terrorists, boko haram terrorists, iswap terrorists etc will all lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

IPOB in Lagos? How foolish you are. Just say IPOB in maiduguri, zamfara, niger, yobe, ondo..

I really don’t know why I’m replying you because you look pained by truth. Don’t go and fight your useless polifticians be fighting a peaceful organization.
Scammer
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Maj196(m): 5:21am On Feb 17, 2022
Spandau:

Yinmu!

I can bet it that that terrorist will get killed again in 2weeks time.
No surprises here. You're an enemy of the state
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2022
fergie001:
NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others Who Masterminded Katsina DPO’s Killing

PRNigeria
...we see visual evidence of 'supposed' IPOB/ESN terrorists but....
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by hmohammed(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2022
abobote:
How many times, they wan kill this Dogo umaru

Post the news of when Dogo was killed earlier or forever remain silent.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Catch me if you can ...
Is just a matter of time cool cool cool
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by OLANIYIPETER: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2022
History555:
U mean bello turji that was killed in air strikes is still alive

Your comprehensive ability needs total overhaul.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by theamazonguru(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Spandau post=110293745][/quote]

So you don't? Lol.

I dont think this is audio.
Anyways, it's my desire to see an end come to this bad boys.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by onuman: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

No other country in the world sees IPOB as a terrorist organisation.
Only lousy parasites in Nigeria call IPOB a terrorist organisation.
IPOB people still march on the streets of UK, US, Italy and other free countries.
Kenyan government is putting everything to free itself from accusation of involvment in Nigeria abducting IPOB leader in Kenya.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by asanausana91: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
History555:
U mean bello turji that was killed in air strikes is still alive
where did you see the story saying Turji is alive? If you didn't understand anything why didn't you call a primary school student to explain to you? Must you showcase your hatred in every thread?
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Spandau: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maj196:
No surprises here. You're an enemy of the state

How? You think you can just make blanket accusations (typical of Nigerian security operatives) at me simply because I refuse to believe what might be a lie?
You tell me how many times folks like Shekau and recently Turji Bello were announced to have been killed by the NA, only for them to resurrect and be killed again in another engagement. Don't ever in your life insult me again.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by Maj196(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Spandau:

How? You think you can just make blanket accusations (typical of Nigerian security operatives) at me simply because I refuse to believe what might be a lie?
You tell me how many times folks like Shekau and recently Turji Bello were announced to have been killed by the NA, only for them to resurrect and be killed again in another engagement. Don't ever in your life insult me again.
Lol... Calm down it's not an insult just a conjecture. But with your outburst I guess I was right after all. However, there's still a little sense in your assertion though.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others by KingDamzzy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
They are killing bandits now with airstrikes, Nigerian media will not carry it on front page.

Let Sheikh Gumi talk now, dem go plaster am everywhere. All these agenda setting southern media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians / Ribadu Stands Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.