Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (25640 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by abobote: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
I pity this kind of man that his wife is richer than him. She has the money to help her husband since he started complaining of price hike, but chose a Valentine's day for publicity sake
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by nesgeeek(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
true love still exist
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by marsup: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chatflick:
It's all for the family. But on a serious note, the day I will catch Adam and Eve in heaven eh honestly speaking we must fight.
Are u sure they will make heaven? grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by kellystone87: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ginkam:
Pay on delivery available for Port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, and Calabar
Adult and Erotic Movies are available for Married couples.
You can also copy HD New movies into your hard drive if you stay In Port Harcourt.
Wat of lag?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Elidrisy20: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Also help/support your spouses

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
He will Still Cheat on Her...

Person wey broke laidis no fit cheat grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by OreoPaschal(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chatflick:
It's all for the family. But on a serious note, the day I will catch Adam and Eve in heaven eh honestly speaking we must fight.

What if you no come go heaven? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by shadrach77: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wise woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Mom007(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wow! That's so splendid! I love it when ladies put some thought into buying gifts and such for their significant others. Gifts should be personalized to suit the receivers character, profession etc. I used to run a bakery and I know why this would hit a special spot in that man's heart. This is definitely a HIT! smiley
Kudos to the Misses!

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by gracealonev: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
How can you combine Golden Penny flour with Dangote Sugar?
They are bitter rivals. Please don't give your customers stomach trouble.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Man avoid sugar because of piles (hemorrhoids)
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Legendrysailor(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hell yeah !!!!!

She is definitely a rare gem

Hey guys look what I discovered below, I bet it will interest u

https://slickshares.com/0Bt0YU
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Deltavariant(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
OreoPaschal:

What if you no come go heaven? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Mummy G.O. will give a more suitable answer... I no talk with ma mouth.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chatflick:
grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Fcwilly: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chatflick:

Who told you that you will get to heaven?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by LordGuru1: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
smiley

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by dingbang(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
As in, why are many nairalanders so daft?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by KingDamzzy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
She wants him to make that dough.

Good wife.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Havertz10: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
I would be mad if I was in his shoes, add the whole social media exhibition nd our marriage wouldn't survive my rants, she is mad
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Havertz10: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aidejay:
Who ever published this news should go and look for more of such stories,
So we can be spread it all over social media as a way to encourage women to gift their husbands/boyfriends/lovers/fiancee and brothers/father's/nephews/cousins/uncles reasonable gifts.
On special days such as valentine, Christmas and birthdays.

Instead of just collecting. Everytime.
shamelessness, maybe she just doesn't have, women aren't stingy if they have and they love you

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Chatflick(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fcwilly:

Who told you that you will get to heaven?
I will boss
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by vincentjk(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
abobote:
I pity this kind of man that his wife is richer than him. She has the money to help her husband since he started complaining of price hike, but chose a Valentine's day for publicity sake

Stop being a hater.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by toujurs: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Walaihi she tried, it is something

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Way better than boxers and singlet
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by LIONSABRE(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
That's good of her....
Better wife material. grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by Spandau: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
ntyce:
That's good of her....

Unlike those buying boxers and singlets.

That's what you got, right?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by kmaster007: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Make him used d flour tak do chin chin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) by MorningStar233: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
On a normal day, Women should be paying Monthly Salary to their Husbands

To be a Nigerian Man no easy at all

After you all put the women at risk by going to sleep with other women outsiders without protection?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.