Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) (30812 Views)

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos / How Passengers Almost Fell Into A River After Bus Tragedy On Edo Bridge. Photos / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Bobotic(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Could that be Buhari that thief my money shocked embarassed

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by NnamdiN: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Brokeloser:
Nothing to see here folks just another nigerian being smart. Lest we forget this is Nigeria everybody be criminal.
did you watch the video? Didn't even happen in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by aribisala0(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
chatinent:
When will drivers start having permanent conductors? These pickup conductors aren't it naw.
Apply na
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Woleobi: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreestufsNG:
in Nigeria, everyday is war.
This is Ghana!

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by shortIGBOman: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
This happens all the time in Lagos, especially when a bus breaks down. grin

I have never seen conductors as terrible as those on Lagos mainland.

Seems you've not been to ONITSHA. The worst and heartless Conductors are found in Onitsha grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Technology14: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
OK. Check my profile for your lithium ion batteries, solar lights and precise resistivity meter with 1year warranty.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Gkay1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
See gobe
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Esthered: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
chatinent:
When will drivers start having permanent conductors? These pickup conductors aren't it naw.

That was how one scooped water at airport Busstop ikeja using a bottle and poured the content on us as he alighted there and ran away due to a rancor with a passenger. This was at 5 AM. Imagine being dressed for work and your attire stained and day never break.
The driver apologized to us and said he's not his permanent staff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Longerhanger(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
They should dismantle the bus nd Shere it among themselves
Sikena.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by superCleanworks(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
stixxy:
Driver don enter wahala

Story. Normal collabo work wey we don see taya for lagos.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Chujor1634(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
This can be very frustrating. I once had a worse Experience on a night journey from Lagos to Ph. Bus broke down towards ijebu ode flyover. Before we could say jack, we no see driver and conductors. Mehn, we all had to find our way. To cut the story short, I got an attachment and I stood up from ijebu ode till Benin By-pass.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whazar:
I once did this shît when I was hustling in Lagos

I later go beg the driver for house when money finish chai bad old days

Where are you now?
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by isio1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
No be Lagos? No better person for that place called Lagos

This one got me � laughing. O'boy you nor well o
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Godmercy86(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
unto wetin nah. Be calming down ooo
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by brightalo1010: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Brokeloser:
Nothing to see here folks just another nigerian being smart. Lest we forget this is Nigeria everybody be criminal.

Shutup mumu boy. That's Ghana, your hatred for Nigeria has blinded you.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by symbianDON(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Brokeloser:
that is Ghana not Nigeria please
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Pharaohny: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
By Kelechi Deca

You're shocked Policemen are drug dealers, tailors etc? D'you know how many are car dealers, real estate moguls selling property of suspects? We stink

When people who know what was happening called for total reform of the Police leading to #EndSARS , you took it personal, and politicised it out of context.

If you get to know how many innocent men and women who were framed and had their property "stolen" by same Police officers, if you know how many suspects whose wives were raped by Policemen claiming that's the only way their husbands can be released and yet their husbands were murdered?

If you know how many suspects whose landed property changed ownership under duress?

If you know how many suspects who were simply murdered in cold blood because they couldn't raise the humongous amount of money the officers in charge demanded?

Families that have been traumatised beyond what humans can bear. They're not talking not because they're afraid. They've lost their voices, and even if they open their mouths, nothing will come out.

Children whose fathers were murdered while they watch. Children whose mothers were desecrated and they were forced to experience such pain. Pains that automatically gets ingrained in their DNAs.

We stink....

Who will investigate the activities of this same IRT in Imo State when they were deployed there to counter the unknown gun men. If people open up and tell you stories of atrocities we all shied away from because we claim they're are working.

Even as we pretend to be shocked about the present case, innocent Nigerians are daily subjected to all sorts of dehumanisation from people who should protect them.

A friend who was a crime reporter had repeated nervous breakdowns, suffered depression and had to relocate from this country to regain her sanity.

We stink...

Do you know how many people whose vehicles were impounded in this Lagos because of traffic offenses but the vehicles are no where to be seen? And the offenders were not charged to court.

Who will open the can of worms on the activities of LATSMA? Or at the GMT?

Weep for ordinary Lagosians without access to Alausa. They see hell everyday.

On corruption rating, LASTMA should topple the Police by now.

Is it EFCC, NDLEA (they're drug dealers) Customs, Military, even the FRSC. Nurses who sell babies, doctors involved in organ march'andise...which profession is spared?

We stink...

Everybody is looking for opportunity and power to oppress and depress the next person.

If you know the high level of suppressed traumas being daily embedded in the social DNA of Nigerians, you should be afraid of the monsters we are incubating.

The traumas will be transferred from one generation to another and they will unleash on this land.

Blood speak, innocent blood will continue crying out for revenge.

A land with a bloody foundation being watered daily with blood and sweat can only yield what it has: BLOOD!

We have commonised spilling of human blood, organ harvesting is now a thriving business, human sacrifice is its junior offshoot.

Blood everywhere.

These innocent bloods cry for revenge. They'll make demands.

They will NEVER REST!

It is Abba Kyari today....there are bigger pythons than Abba Kyari still moving around and pretending to be saints.

But they will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Location, NCAN needs to update its dbase on states with the most fraudulent conductor.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
That is Ghana na, they were speaking Twi and the Plate number starts with GT.

Brokeloser:
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Whazar(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Where are you now?
Ado Ekiti learning trade and saving for my own business to be opened next year
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by mizzyjozywizzy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whazar:

U be correct bad guy
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Sheuns(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Some people just jumped into the lagoon of conclusion that it is Nigeria, without even watching the video first. Na wa o
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
That is Ghana na, they were speaking Twi and the Plate number starts with GT.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by jidxin(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreestufsNG:
in Nigeria, everyday is war.
its not in Nigeria but Ghana
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by jidxin(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
miniziter:
Naija!
its in Ghana
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by jidxin(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
u no get sense ...check d video thats not lagos
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by manmade(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whazar:

Once a thief ..... ,....... .........
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by nickyj19: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
yusluvad:
Boss, you don sabi this jungle well well... grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin no be lie bro im telling you
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whazar:

Ado Ekiti learning trade and saving for my own business to be opened next year

I pray your heart ❤️ desires be granted bro.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by irririchris(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
You Gerrit!
marsup:
This is Ghana.... Trotro
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Oluwakiddy: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bros Na Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.