Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) (30814 Views)

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos / How Passengers Almost Fell Into A River After Bus Tragedy On Edo Bridge. Photos / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Whazar(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I pray your heart ❤️ desires be granted bro.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by LIONSABRE(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
who knows? The driver might be in cohorts with the conductor.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by asanausana91: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
What is the name of the conductor? I believe his head is flat.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Adom TV Ghana
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by onuman: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
chatinent:
When will drivers start having permanent conductors? These pickup conductors aren't it naw.

When will contracts start to be adhered to in Nigeria, such that driver of a vehicle must adhere to contract of taking paid passengers to their destination, or refund the passengers wherever the vehicle breaks down?
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by aspabay(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Brokeloser:
Nothing to see here folks just another nigerian being smart. Lest we forget this is Nigeria everybody be criminal.

This is Ghana, not Nigeria
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by aspabay(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreestufsNG:
in Nigeria, everyday is war.

This isn't Nigeria, it happened in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
chatinent:
When will drivers start having permanent conductors? These pickup conductors aren't it naw.
They are a huge risk to travellers and drivers alike,but some foolish drivers would still work with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by aspabay(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
No be Lagos? No better person for that place called Lagos

This is clearly Ghana, not lagos.

ntyce
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
nickyj19:
na team work the driver & Conductor Do

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and I believe its not their first time they should investigate the driver ASAP
Exactly. The passengers should get the driver and pound him like fufu in a mortar.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Brokeloser:
Nothing to see here folks just another nigerian being smart. Lest we forget this is Nigeria everybody be criminal.

Another Nigerian being smart? SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by nickyj19: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Exactly. The passengers should get the driver and pound him like fufu in a mortar.
if them pound him face e will provide the conductor grin

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by emmykk(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
If I can't loose anything from that vehicle I smash one or two things .

Maybe all the passagers ate cool headed.

I remember when savannah bank close down.
Guess what bob izua went to Benin office and take custody of computers and furniture
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Elidrisy20: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
aspabay:

This is clearly Ghana, not lagos.

ntyce
even say Ghana no be from Lagos dem dey copy bad habit
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by duro4chang(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
You too dey no be smalk. I be better person than you well. Come try me with ya wife and babe self me I no go touch them aswear.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by abobote: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is Ghana, surprising, as things like this hardly happen in Ghana
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by crackhouse(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
chatinent:
who want permanent conductor work?
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by sunkomite(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
That was Accra in Ghana and not Lagos.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreestufsNG:
Ghana must go.

Ghana must stay illiteracy must go. I am not a Ghanaian but Ghana is the future of west Africa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Acidosis(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Esthered:

That was how one scooped water at airport Busstop ikeja using a bottle and poured the content on us as he alighted there and ran away due to a rancor with a passenger. This was at 5 AM. Imagine being dressed for work and your attire stained and day never break.
The driver apologized to us and said he's not his permanent staff.

Ahh no one could beat him up? He's supposed to receive the worst beating of his life.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by ekineme: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Brokeloser:

This is Ghana, it's not everything bad that will be tagged "Nigeria''.
Trotro is a popular Vehicle used in Accra for town service.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by PetroDolla2020: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thank you, my brother. Tell those illiterate mudder fuggerx grin grin

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Ghana must stay illiteracy must go. I am not a Ghanaian but Ghana is the future of west Africa
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by linearity: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
e fit be format, driver & conductor go join later for joint or if the passengers angrily left, driver go drive go join conductor for joint.

This one wey all man no dey smile so….na to just remove one headlamp go sell take recover my change.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
nickyj19:
na team work the driver & Conductor Do

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and I believe its not their first time they should investigate the driver ASAP
if I'm one of the passengers, I will just carry battery dey go my way.
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by nickyj19: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if I'm one of the passengers, I will just carry battery dey go my way.
grin grin grin ur own wan come pass person way carry money run

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by bayumyguy: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don experienced am too from fadeyi to iyana ipaja the conductor collected money from us we were hoping to collect change we go to iyana dopemu the idiot got down and cross to the other side and took molueee to oshodi and the road is free....That was the end
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Hamzola28: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Conductor done Jackpot be that na..
but one day, it may be bitter for u
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by ElGran: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Are you so ignorant that you can't tell that's not Nigeria.. so that plate number looks like your state plate number abii olodo radarada angry angry angry
Brokeloser:
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by Aaau: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Really
Re: Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) by ElGran: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
That's Ghana not Nigeria sha oponu oshi
FreestufsNG:
in Nigeria, everyday is war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.