Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) (45755 Views)

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Coronavirus: Dr. Joe Abah Talks About Nigeria Airport Preparedness Vs. US And UK / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
LKO:
Is the u equals u still reliable? Many Nigerians still do not believe it.

You don’t have to convince them, the refused to read even articles and medical details, what else can we do? Let them believe their village oracle

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Sardonicus:
Who is bankrolling all these recent HIV campaigns?

FUN FACT: HIV-2, which is found in west Africa is less virulent with lower transmission rate and a longer asymptomatic stage.
The majority of HIV-2-infected patients can be classified as long-term non-progressors or elite controllers.

Some people have lived their life-time with this virus without even knowing.

Bankrolling? For someone who is already positive? Some of you know how to blab actually
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by authentic18: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
I am struggling with what may be called pyuria
Nausea, Smelly & foamy urine that can be embarrassing, I can’t even use a friends toilet when I go visiting
Hospitals here just want your money and they don’t care if you’re cured
Maybe a lot of quacks too
I have tried 2 different hospitals
Contracted from an ex that claimed its toilet infection. She told me she got an injection for it . Probably she was cheating but I’ve ended the relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos) / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.