Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Virgin At 33, I Scare Men Away | Audio | Pt. 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 33, I Scare Men Away | Audio | Pt. 1 (244 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgin At 33, I Scare Men Away | Audio | Pt. 1 by dannyodia101(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
In this episode, we react to the story of a beautiful lady and her decision on keeping her virginity. Now she’s in her 30’s and looking for a long-term relationship but she’s frustrated that men are scared to deal with her. So we’re asking, did she wait too long? Do men really want virgins today? We also discuss the double standard around men and women’s sexual journeys and how different we treat both spectrums in society. We keep it real on this one. Enjoy the episode here
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1B1nbgFeuBvhuHLNoWk8fq

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Nigerian Men / Are Cameroonians The Nicest Africans / Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.