Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? (719 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Ok let me make it a tad brief than i had intended.

I grew up with this mindset of becoming a catholic priest, because of the kind of respect i had for them. Growing up i always try to strike a balance between my normal life and my religous life, though in my early teen's i had no issue's playing with the opposite gender because i felt we are all humans. In my late teen's my life took a drastic turn and i started avoiding ladies, i continued this way till it was dawn my parent never wanted me to be a priest. In my ss3 when i found out that being a priest was no longer an option in my life, i decided to give in the world. That was the problem started, i was 18 with a 13 year old mind(emotionaly). It wasnt easy, seeing younger boys wooing ladies easly. I had my first sex in my 200l with an extra year lady due to the fact that she was highly experienced than i am, + few other ones thats it. Is my psycholigical life normal? Aside that, am perfectly ok.

Anu meka.
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by sheanzy(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Ok.

How many body counts do you think you should have at 29yrs
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by pyyxxaro: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
You are not ok at all , infact you are wasting your PREEKTOCURRENCY account

Very soon it would be blocked or made dormant

Don’t do Child abuse shaa , because I go join people when go roast ur goat sac undecided
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
sheanzy:
Ok.
How many body counts do you think you should have at 29yrs
seriously, i dont have any idea.
but in the religion sense none, till you get married.

1 Like

Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2022
pyyxxaro:
You are not ok at all , infact you are wasting your PREEKTOCURRENCY account

Very soon it would be blocked or made dormant

Don’t do Child abuse shaa , because I go join people when go roast ur goat sac undecided

Sex dosnt move me mr man, dont you get it?
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by LikeAking: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Ok let me make it a tad brief than i had intended.

I grew up with this mindset of becoming a catholic priest, because of the kind of respect i had for them. Growing up i always try to strike a balance between my normal life and my religous life, though in my early teen's i had no issue's playing with the opposite gender because i felt we are all humans. In my late teen's my life took a drastic turn and i started avoiding ladies, i continued this way till it was dawn my parent never wanted me to be a priest. In my ss3 when i found out that being a priest was no longer an option in my life, i decided to give in the world. That was the problem started, i was 18 with a 13 year old mind(emotionaly). It wasnt easy, seeing younger boys wooing ladies easly. I had my first sex in my 200l with an extra year lady due to the fact that she was highly experienced than i am, + few other ones thats it. Is my psycholigical life normal? Aside that, am perfectly ok.

Anu meka.

Guy you u dey dull.

One banny a week.

Thats the minimum.
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Una go dey ask person mumu question.
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Threads like this make me see Nigerian men and gag... undecided
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2022
LikeAking:

Guy you u dey dull.
One banny a week.
Thats the minimum.
say na olympic abi wetin grin
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Nonexisting: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

If you have strong control over your dick like I do, I can understand but if sex doesn't move you then I think there is a problem somewhere. Whatever it is, don't ever consider fuccking another man, it's against the law of nature.
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Una go dey ask person mumu question.

fati shine ku ?
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
LikeAking:

Guy you u dey dull.

One banny a week.

Thats the minimum.
You must be collecting STDs steady... undecided

And don't mention condoms... Please, it would make everyone think less of you...
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by pyyxxaro: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Them BOB would be very happy to commission your goat Ukwu kiss

Kuku go make there Castrate you self
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You're perfectly okay...

Why's everyone so obsessed with sex? undecided

Must you screw a hundred women? As long as you're satisfied, then you're good...

What do you achieve from fu**ing everything with two legs and a hole? Honestly!

You think it makes you a man? Something to brag about? A record?

Black men, esp those in Africa need serious help...

Sex... Sex... Sex... That's all most of you know...

Next thread... "Take a look at my penis, is this rash normal?"... Or... "My girlfriend does not want to have an abortion, help!"...
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
If you have strong control over your dick like I do, I can understand but if sex doesn't move you then I think there is a problem somewhere. Whatever it is, don't ever consider fuccking another man, it's against the law of nature.

I always have this strong urge to take a lady under a very deep wine blue sea and make love, i love everything feminine, sometimes i feel like hugging a lady till she vanish into my heart.. But then base on my priest sydrome i just have to control myself.

As for the gay part olisa'mekwe.. I hate em with gross passion, am hyper anti-gay.
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Them BOB would be very happy to commission your goat Ukwu kiss
Kuku go make there Castrate you self
Gush.. Speechless
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're perfectly okay...

Why's everyone so obsessed with sex? undecided

Must you screw a hundred women? As long as you're satisfied, then you're good...

What do you achieve from fu**ing everything with two legs and a hole? Honestly!

You think it makes you a man? Something to brag about? A record?

Black men, esp those in Africa need serious help...

Sex... Sex... Sex... That's all most of you know...

Next thread... "Take a look at my penis, is this rash normal?"... Or... "My girlfriend does not want to have an abortion, help!"...

On point.
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by AoifeNightfall: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Any guy with more than 5 body counts is useless and foolish.

His dick will rotten before he reaches 60. BE WARNED!!
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by candidladyTemp(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
LikeAking:

Guy you u dey dull.

One banny a week.

Thats the minimum.

Lmao

We know your type

The only time you'd get a Pusay will be after a sex change
Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Jeon(f): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
congratulations.

1 Like

Re: 29+ With Only FIVE Body Counts, Am I Normal ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations.

Jeon grin it's been a while and i know you didnt miss me.

(1) (Reply)

This Edo Man Called Me A Lovely Girl / Use Sand To Take Away Bad Energy In Your Life. / What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.