Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? (714 Views)

My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe / What Is The Problem With Yoruba People / Igbo Woman Discusses Her Experiences Growing Up With Yoruba Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by Southernigbo: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
I do really wonder why ladies from these two tribes hardly seriously date or marry guys from other tribes? They can only be friendly with a from other tribes briefly and hypocritically but in the long run, they are back home to get married to men from their respective tribes. Is there any special treatment their tribal men accord them that men from other tribes don't accord them or what exactly is the reason for always ditching other men for their tribal ones? However, I do know that some of these ladies who can't find a suitable match among their tribes or those of them getting past 30 do settle for men from other tribes, but these ones are in the minority.
Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by Nackzy: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is also very typical of Anambara girls
Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by Dorwadora(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm

I don't think you're right about this sir. Most Yorubas are open minded and liberal. While it's advisable to marry within your tribe because of language and traditions barrier. Most Yoruba ladies always make sure that pursing happiness in their future marriage and partner comes first.

1 Like

Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by yomi007k(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Op where do u live?

because I have seen many yoruba ladies marry other tribes here in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
I concor with you because I live in the west, even though you're a big boy from another tribe, they can be friendly with you, but when it comes to marriage, they will ditch you for a poor guy in the villa
Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by Southernigbo: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
yomi007k:
Op where do u live?

because I have seen many yoruba ladies marry other tribes here in Lagos.
na here for central Nigerian I de mostly observe them o
Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by tee59(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's not true. Yoruba ladies marry from other tribes. Unlike one tribe who just hate Yorubas for no reason and can't marry from them.

1 Like

Re: What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? by Demigod22: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2022
While in school, my first girlfriend is Yoruba and my last girlfriend is Ebira. Tolani, Khadija, Olanike, Moremi, Kehinde, Bukola, Gracie, are all Yoruba girls. Kamila, Oyiza, Ann, are Ebira girls I met too.

You can just conclude from your experience yet, maybe you should under go a scholarly research on it first because I have met different Yoruba girls married to other tribes.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Homosexuality Accepted In These 30 Countries!!! / Chaii... This Is Real War Oo.. What Are We Going To Do Now / MUST WATCH: Bad Teen Getting Banged By 5 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.