Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tales Of A Wallflower - Book One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A Wallflower - Book One (150 Views)

Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life.. 18+ / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Wallflower - Book One by Lonewolf10: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
TALES OF A WALLFLOWER - BOOK ONE
(Comedy, Romance, Action)

By - Loner

PROLOGUE

Bryan Patrick is the first child of 3 children, consisting of 2 boys and a girl.
Bryan is 21, jaemmy is 19, and Jane is 17 respectively.
His father Mr O. Patrick is into Transportation by profession,
And mother Mrs G. Patrick a caterer by profession.

A little detail about Bryan is..
He's Dark skinned, not too dark, brown skinned kinda dark,
He's an introvert, quiet, wouldn't say he was a guru but he was to an extent academically sound, he was just okay.. everyone knew he was different from his siblings, one problem he had growing up was, he found it hard to associate and most of all he couldn't talk to females..or talk publicly,
His immediate brother Jaemmy was a full blown extrovert, who was loved by all(girls to be precise) handsome, with a lip every girl drool over all the time, he's well built like a demi god and a bit taller than Bryan, light skinned etc. But he's called jay sometimes. Oh and He's intelligent.
Jane the last child took a bit of Bryan and jaemmy's charisma combined..
She was a beauty to behold, brown skinned and a smile that's enchanting, intelligent, quiet and an ambivert.but she's friendly and social.

Can Bryan overcome his social skill problem as he opens another chapter of his life in the university where things aren't black and white.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Bryan
Jaemmy(Bryan's brother)
Jane(Bryan's sister)
Hendrix (Bryan's best friend)
Godwin (Bryan's best friend)
Auntin
Kunle
Anna
Tasha
Nicole
Jessica(jays ex)
Etc

ℕ��� : A Wallflower is any person who is socially awkward, shy, or reserved.

Shall we begin?�

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think MEN Wants In Valentine Apart From Sex WATCH Here�� / I'm Never Getting Married | Audio | Pt. 1 / Cure For Vaginal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.