Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,458 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Video: Shatta Wale Caught Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Shatta Wale Caught Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji (387 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Shatta Wale Caught Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is Shatta Wale Gay? As He Was Seen Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji On The Mouth [VIDEO]

Shatta Wale, a controversial Ghanaian musician, kissed his male security guard on the lips in a video that went viral.

The popular muiscian who collaborated with Beyonce on the song Already, expressed gratitude to his bodyguard Kumoji in the video by locking lips with him

Shatta Wale was seen saying “I love you mhen… you kept your word,”as he put his neck chain around Kumoji’s neck while Kimoji also responsee “God is good. I received it,”

Shatta Wale kissed Kumoji on the mouth after that.

Ghanaians on Twitter are enthralled by the video, with many debating whether Shatta’s thanks is appropriate, and doubting if he is secretly gay.

See video below

https://epasswords.com.ng/is-shatta-wale-gay-as-he-was-seen-kissing-his-male-security-guard-shatta-kumoji-on-the-mouth-video/
Re: Video: Shatta Wale Caught Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji by illicit(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just an innocent kiss
Re: Video: Shatta Wale Caught Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji by Karmaisme(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
La click, la bend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

R / What Is Your Favorite S3x Position? / Which Site Can I Get Hook-up Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.