Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (38677 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by ExAngel007(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2022
Social media users are reacting after a man disclosed that his male bestfriend took him on an all-expense paid trip to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

His friend, Toluwase Opara, had taken to his Twitter account to announce that his bestfriend surprised him with a trip to Dubai.

He also shared some photos from the vacation which captured their fun and adventurous moments in the Arab state.

Toluwase captioned the photos on twitter,

“my bestfriend surprised me with a trip to Dubai ”

However, his tweet sparked reactions online as some people questioned the kind of friendship they truly share with each other.

See Reactions Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/202151/reactions-as-man-takes-his-male-bestie-on-an-allex.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by ExAngel007(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Ammishaddai: 12:28pm On May 17, 2022
People might see this as a homosexual move . But on a good day, there is nothing wrong with showing love to your home boys undecided

473 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Imortal001: 12:30pm On May 17, 2022
Thats how real dude roll mehn!

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by virginprincess(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
A guy takes a lady on vacation nigerians will complain now he takes his fellow man on vacation they are still complaining,why can't people mind there business for once.

357 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Adeoludt(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2022
Bestie �
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by IamV: 12:36pm On May 17, 2022
I personally encourage more of this.

When you got a true male buddy ,spending on him,if you can afford it,should be a norm.
A male friend,most times,will appreciate your sacrifices on them,unlike the other gender.
And most times,the friendship & sacrifices is a reciprocated affair unlike when you're stuck in that parasitic "female bestie" friendship or relationship.

And again, you're actually making a life long investment when you spend on your male friends,and one thing is highly certain going forward,they will reward your nice gesture in threshold.
Guys, treat your male friends good,you will be grateful you did.

On a side note, it's nauseating reading some men condemning such kind of friendship.
That shows how bad male to male relationship that was in the time past seen & understood to be a cord of strength & togetherness,have being relegated to homosexuality kinda friendship.
Men need to wake up,and wake up quickly.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Cubalabloo(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2022
Gays

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Favaman(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2022
E pain the girls sha!! grin grin

If it is girl and girl, they will say "women supporting women".

What happens to " men supporting men"??

Abegi, the SIMPs and viginarians looking for a way to homosexualize this won't work.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Demigod22: 12:42pm On May 17, 2022
I am planning on taking five of my friends from school to Monaco soon for a get together moment. The love for my guys surpass everything for me.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by rickpat(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2022
HIS MONEY...HIS LIFE,HIS CHOICE ON WHO HE ENJOYS IT WITH,ALL HIS DECISION.... online people too get time

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 17, 2022
I love things like this.

They hear trip and then they called them gay.

So how about guys helping their friends out, is that gay too?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by EmzyT: 12:55pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by judetov2(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2022
GAYbriels

10 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Aidejay(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2022
In this order.
Take myself on vacation.
Take my mom next
Then take my sister
Then take my cousins/nephews
Then take my good friends and biggest supporters.
Before even thinking of taking a "girlfriend" or "fiancee".

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Spherical77(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
This is commendable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Jennyclay(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2022
Demigod22:
I am planning on taking five of my friends from school to Monaco soon for a get together moment. The love for my guys surpass everything for me.
Please add me to your plan. I would like to go to Monaco too.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by galaxy2020(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2022
Them the greese each other osephagus....yeye the smell

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Afonjamuslim24(f): 1:07pm On May 17, 2022
Jokerman:
Homosexuality have no fear anymore.... they are now brazen

This is normal. I prefer to go smoke loud and chilled Budweiser beer with my paddy wey sabi than going out with a gender that will request for sharwama and meat pie.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Dreadlock69(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2022
Nice one bruh

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Jokerman(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Afamsi: 1:27pm On May 17, 2022
virginprincess:
A guy takes a lady on vacation nigerians will complain now he takes his fellow man on vacation they are still complaining,why can't people mind there business for once.
Na person wey post am for social media in the first place no mind him business. If you mess for your room carry am come social media, if dem insult you na you cause am. You gerrit?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by advanceDNA: 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
Jokerman:

Boy dey hang out with each other for bar or club till 2am...
Boys dey dey stay with each other for days playing call of duty and soccer....

because of ordinary dubai...the matter don turn to homosexuality?? Haba!

41 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Flamemignon1(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
Just look at how damaged people are that they think a guy can't go on vacation with his male friend without anything sexual attached to it? Y'all seriously need help

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by IamV: 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Aidejay:
In this order.
Take myself on vacation.
Take my mom next
Then take my sister
Then take my cousins/nephews
Then take my good friends and biggest supporters.
Before even thinking of taking a "girlfriend" or "fiancee".

Why's your father missing among the lots ?

27 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2022
I see absolutely nothing wrong in this undecided....

I would rather a man takes his male friends out than take his female friends out undecided...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Vinnie2000(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Goodharddick will be so proud of dis.
But really, guys, spend and flexx ur Money on ur loyal and faithful friends.
As for Babes/sidechicks, Give dem dier financial dues but do NOT take dem serious.
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by SmartPolician: 4:05pm On May 17, 2022
virginprincess:

If they'd wanted people to mind their business, they wouldn't have shared it on social media. Social media is a place where people network and react to posts on people's TM.

Many tech companies offer cloud services. If they don't want anyone to pry into their lives, save the pix on your cloud or PC because bringing it into the social space means eliciting people's reactions.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:08pm On May 17, 2022
They are Gaybriel nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by dsocioemmy(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
But wait o. A guy cannot do this for his friend without anything attached??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by NnamdiN: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
Except you're my wife, mother or sister, I can't take you to an all expenses paid trip when my day one homeboy(s) still dey. grin

Think whatever you want.

10 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by suffering: 5:34am On May 18, 2022
I tried this once with a female crush. When she heard I wanted us to handle bills separately she cut me off since 2012. My male friend forced himself to come on the trip instead. At first I felt awkward about it, but it turned out an even better trip than I could experience with any idiot leech of a female. Once I think up somewhere and have the money, na one of my guys dey follow me go.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.