Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? (11324 Views)

5 Reasons Why So Much Suffering ? / Reply To: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? / Christians, God Is Responsible For Atleast Some Of The Suffering On Earth . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by elated177: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Steep:
can you keep the ten commandment without breaking anyone?

Has there being anybody saved by keeping the ten commandment?

To believe in Jesus is to recieve him as our saviour and Lord, the one who give us life and redeem us from condemnation of Sin.

It is not by human power, might, strength or wisdom, but by the Spirit of the Owner of the Ten Commandments, that anyone can keep them without breaking anyone.

So, yes, steep, I, elated177, can, by the Spirit of Ten Commandments - the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah - obey him completely.

The Scriptures abound with servants of YHVH Almighty who kept his Ten Commandments without breaking anyone.

Tell me who Yahushua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) is.

How is he "lording" over you --- exercising his lordship over?

In what ways are you showing his lordship over you, steep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Steep: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
elated177:

It is not by human power, might, strength or wisdom, but by the Spirit of the Owner of the Ten Commandments, that anyone can keep them without breaking anyone.

So, yes, steep, I, elated177, can, by the Spirit of Ten Commandments - the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah - obey him completely.

The Scriptures abound with servants of YHVH Almighty who kept his Ten Commandments without breaking anyone.

Tell me who Yahushua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) is.

How is he "lording" over you --- exercising his lordship over?

In what ways are you showing his lordship over you, steep?
Have you ever broken any of the Ten Commandments? If yes, why?
Again has there being any man who have lives without breaking the law?

The holy spirit does not strife! The spirit does not help anyone who depend on the law.
The Help the holy spirit will give you is to turn you to Jesus.

The spirit of Jesus only cause the new birth in anyone that comes to him.

Jesus cannot be Lord over anyone who does not put down their righteousness and accept Jesus righteousness.

You have to reconcile with God, put down all pride and arrogance and superfluousness of naughtiness and accept the sincere milk of the word.

Jesus is saviour!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
lol, both you and the op are hilariously stupid. cheesy

grin Definitely got to ya! grin
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Steep:

"My Spirit" is the holy ghost....

...Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man:

And you have proven my case, yet again.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Henz81: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2022
Steep:
The answer is sin!

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

God created a perfect world but Adam who was the head of the physical creation disobeyed God and brought sin into the creation, everything on earth is under a curse, hence the hardship abnormalities both medically and in otherwise, this world is literally dying, there is chaos,bitterness,pain, sickness, poverty, and every other malady.

But thank God he provided a means of redemption, Jesus christ the lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world.
Jesus Christ is the solution to sin he literally became sin (by taking on our sin) so we can become the righteousness of God.
the creation itself would be set free from its bondage when the sons of God (the redeemed are manifest) but however the future of this universe is complete annihilation by God.

However, God has a plan of creating a complete new heaven and earth with new human beings in them, this new creation is free from sin and as a result free from the woes of this creation and this my friend is what we the saints look forward to.

Dear friend to be part of this new creation all you have to do is to repent, (have a change of heart towards God by embracing his way) and faith towards Jesus christ.
Bad leadership
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Senobopo: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Buhari caused it
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Lemmy123(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

If you ask me, na who I go ask

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Dangote can not relate with this...
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by phemmyfour: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2022
hakeem4:
Why do I have to ask god for forgiveness for a sin I didn’t partake in (adams sin) .
You mean apart from Adam sin, you don't have your own sin? That's a lie and lying is a sin
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Dshocker(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Na Africans dey suffer, especially Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by illicit(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2022
In Nigeria particularly
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Elluminated: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2022
OP, ever heard of Dinosaurs, Evolution and Radiometric dating?

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by chukbonda(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2022
even the Bible predicted it
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by LIONSABRE(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Pleeease,tell us something we don't know.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by sslcrypt: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Because Satan is the God of this world and anywhere you find Satan you naturally find wickedness and suffering.
It's for this reason there is an end to it all and Satan knows this ever since he was cast down from heaven. And the angel that cried out 'woe unto the inhabitants of earth for the accuser of the brethren have be cast down to earth, he comes with great anger and vengeance' saw things most children of God are not seeing.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by PrinceMajestic: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2022
So much suffering because you believe in a fictitious Terrorist child rapist as God rather than yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Ussycool: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Praise the Lord!

I have been looking for a work to do to fetch me money since last year. My christian brethren, help me with any available job.
Most importantly that come with accommodation in any part of the country.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by tamcamp253: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
You don go Mars or Jupiter see say na enjoyment Dey there ??
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by hakeem4(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
You mean apart from Adam sin, you don't have your own sin? That's a lie and lying is a sin
I commit crimes but not sin. I’m not a worthless sinner like you
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Nascimento(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Steep:
The answer is sin!

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

God created a perfect world but Adam who was the head of the physical creation disobeyed God and brought sin into the creation, everything on earth is under a curse, hence the hardship abnormalities both medically and in otherwise, this world is literally dying, there is chaos,bitterness,pain, sickness, poverty, and every other malady.

But thank God he provided a means of redemption, Jesus christ the lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world.
Jesus Christ is the solution to sin he literally became sin (by taking on our sin) so we can become the righteousness of God.
the creation itself would be set free from its bondage when the sons of God (the redeemed are manifest) but however the future of this universe is complete annihilation by God.

However, God has a plan of creating a complete new heaven and earth with new human beings in them, this new creation is free from sin and as a result free from the woes of this creation and this my friend is what we the saints look forward to.

Dear friend to be part of this new creation all you have to do is to repent, (have a change of heart towards God by embracing his way) and faith towards Jesus christ.

And in addition we are living in the last days of this system of things. Just like Jesus said, the last days will bring distressing or perilous times 2 Timothy 3:1-5. During this time men will go from bad to worst; treating each other with so much wickedness and contempt. Indeed, man has dominated man to his injury.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
So when the bible says in Revelation 12: 12 that: Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The suffering on earth was from the onset but it's just that it is worst now.....

No long thing na the time , just try do the needful that's all...
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by nauto: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Because it is not Heaven
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by phemmyfour: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2022
hakeem4:
I commit crimes but not sin. I’m not a worthless sinner like you
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by efficiencie(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Steep:
The answer is sin!

A little addition to your post will make it more complete, in my opinion though. God created man, gave him dominion over the earth (Genesis 1: 27-28). Man obeyed the devil, who possessed a serpent, and he lost that dominion to Satan (Luke 4: 6-7). Jesus came to the earth to pay the price of sins by sacrificing Himself (thereby providing man with a means to escape damnation) and Jesus arose from the dead to receive all power in heaven and in earth thereby receiving dominion from Satan (Matthew 28: 18). Now Jesus has returned that dominion to anyone who believes and accepts his sacrifice, is baptized in all three baptisms and is joined with the God-head as it was in the beginning (John 3: 16, Mark 16: 15-19, John 17:21). Today only a few appear to live in the dominion given to them by Christ and it is mostly due to ignorance and unbelief but the full cycle will be restored when the millennial reign of the LORD Jesus starts. In that era the kingdoms of the world will become the kingdoms of our LORD Jesus Christ (Revelations 11:15).
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Sin/Crime is in personam and is not transferable.

And nowhere has God convicted any person for a sin committed by another.

He has never done so and will never do so.

"He shall render to every man according to his deeds" Romans 2:6, and this is The Law!

Why did a virgin give birth to Jesus if sin wasn't transferable? Why would I have to be born again too?

Deuteronomy 5:9 is not so different from Numbers 14:18...I am a jealous God, and I will bring the curse of a father's sins upon even the third and fourth generation of the children of those who hate me...

It more or less seems like you are ignorant, and if you aren't, then you are a liar.
Blackdisciple:
So when the bible says in Revelation 12: 12 that Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The suffering on earth was from the onset but it's just that it is worst now.....

No long thing na the time, just try to do the needful that's all...

Unfortunately, there is no verse in the Bible where the devil killed... Unlike God, who sent his angels and fire to kill children and who commanded nations to be wiped out... And more so, how would the devil punish you for the same crime he committed... Y'all should get your stories right.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not think it is right to call it sin nature, for as life has proven, the choice to become a sinner, is one of Desire and Decision exactly the same Judgement God arrived on to wit
"The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil ALL THE TIME.

We also have the God Nature, but if you examine every sin, you would see that the sinners did see the choice to not sin but but motivated by the pleasure and profit of sin, they therefore chose it.

Which is why they even dared to think themselves good when they once turned away from doing an evil thing.

is this not stupid? Even Jesus said no one can live above sin.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Franking: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2022
God didn't create a perfect world. In fact God deserves some dirty slaps for the major Bleep up the world has turned out into.

Perfection begets perfection. Enough said.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
You mean apart from Adam sin, you don't have your sin? That's a lie and lying is a sin
did this "sinless" God not have a lying spirit help him deceive Ahab?
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Kazim88: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Steep:
The answer is sin!

sin??
No, its not.

Man is ignorant, the earth was created and is sustained by certain immovable systematic laws. Physics, Chemistry, Biological, Spiritual, Moral and Social Laws.

Man over the years, through theirs experience has discover these laws... In science and spiritual realm.

But for reason unknown to me, Africa don't want to read to discover these law.

Also, they are people that tries to make the earth a better place. THE EARTH ABSOLUTE PERFECT.
if you can comprehend that the earth accurately, consistently rotate daily and revolve round the sun accurately without fail. If you can comprehend that gravity never fails.... You will know that the earth is perfect, man is perfect but totally ignorant of his/her capacity. Ignorant lf the law of his nature.
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by thinkmoney(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2022
I will give a very logical answer later
Re: Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? by Cchuks27(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2022
ss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donate To The Poor And Needy Not Pastors tithe / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... / Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.