Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women (42853 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / 5 Horrible Experiences Of Nigerians Abroad And How To Avoid Them / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
I bikepool most times and it's hell (for me as a guy too). Because of videos that show perverts, I sit on the iron instead of seats. I never minded sitting in the middle, but I have to be careful when we get to bumps so the women will not say I'm trying to hit them from behind.
But we can't over rule how some of them don't hold back. And it feels like war because you must be controlling your body from getting any ideas and also controlling your body from touching her inordinately.
My biggest issue is that they complain a lot. "Bro, please shift".
"See o, I'm huge (born with giant gene) and my laptop bag is with me. Where will I go? Push the bike man?"

They don't care. Their comfort is as paramount as your body not touching them. I think I became adverse to this one late night. This tiny lady was already on bike. I almost didn't see her there.

Next thing, she gets down from the bike.
I'm like "for real? This night?"

I didn't say much. I turned to another bike and didn't mind the extra 100 naira. I was running late as I'm not a fan of getting home late in the night.

When such case wanted to happen again, this woman was fat. I knew if I sat in the middle, she might complain from Gate to Command, and I know I would block my ears with loud Jazz, infuriating her the more, eventually causing trouble for our bike man. So, I told her I'm not sitting in the middle... Mummy wa, no vex.
But she vexed, turned away to another bike and luckily another man was in the middle. I'm saying men that get high from bikepooling with women should make life easy for some of us that need bikepooling to save cost. Epo ti won.

Extra: Get books by Writertain Publishers here. Many of them are by Nairaland Authors including Royverr and Evajael.
https://okadabooks.com/user/Writertain

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin

My Ibadan visit comes to mind. grin

I like that in Ibadan men stay in the middle while women stay at the back unlike where I live.

Respect to Ibadan !

I appreciate that gesture.

Eastern states are different.

I felt a little unprotected though while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

East where I live before the ban bike pooling isn't a thing but happens rarely when they are no other options.

I'm used to having men sit behind.

Male strength and energy thrills me anywhere even in bed. grin

Masculinity is a thing for me. grin

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by timwudz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
There's no how there won't be body contact. To save you the stress man, take bike alone or get a car

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
timwudz:
There's no how there won't be body contact. To save you the stress man, take bike alone or get a car
Na money no dey.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

What did they do to you?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Divepen1:
What did they do to you?

Beautiful experience for me with a guy in the middle and lady at the back.

Though bike pooling can be very uncomfortable on my legs especially.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Allow them bikepool with their fellow women. Even when I shared a bike with a lady, I was practically on the iron and almost dislocated my waist. It was her idea, not mine. N200 can’t kill me. So on the return trip I told her I won’t share, she should take one alone while I do the same.

I don’t know how they can evade body contact on a bike. They don’t want their boobs touching the bike-man, they don’t want your crotch touching their ass. Yet they don’t have N200 to pay and board the bike alone. They also cannot trek less than a kilometre. Nah, choose your poison, sis.

450 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by SportsHD: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Divepen1:
I bikepool
grin grin grin omohhhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Omoluabi16(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Allow them bikepool with their fellow women. Even when I shared bike with a lady, I was practically on the iron and almost dislocated my waist. It was her idea, not mine. N200 can’t kill me. So on the return trip, I told her I won’t share, she should take one alone while I do same.

I don’t know how they can evade body contact on a bike. They don’t want their boobs touching the bike-man, they don’t want your crotch touching their ass. Yet they don’t have N200 and cannot trek less than a kilometre? Nah, choose your poison, sis.
Which lady with self respect will even bikepool with a random guy especially in these times. I will hardly bikepool sef with a friend much more with a total stranger(M or F). Imagine been sandwiched between two strangers lipsrsealed

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Baawaa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whenever I sit behind lady on a bike,I begin reciting Psalms 91,for two reasons
1....for safety

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by timwudz(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Divepen1:
Na money no dey.
I get it. Don't mind them. There's no how there won't be body contact even if you're alone with the bike man so don't pay attention to no fuss.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Which lady with self respect will even bikepool with a random guy especially in these times. I will hardly bikepool sef with a friend much more with a total stranger(M or F). Imagine been sandwiched between two strangers lipsrsealed

I don’t even know how they do it o. Whenever I say I can’t bikepool, they look at me like I am being proud. It was the exact reason I agreed to bikepool with that lady. I don’t like it at all. How much is a bike ride for one person? When no be say na from Cele to Ajah.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Omoluabi16(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t even know how they do it o. Whenever I say I can’t bikepool, they look at me like I am being proud. It was the exact reason I agreed to bikepool with that lady. I don’t like it at all. How much is a bike ride for one person? When no be say na from Cele to Ajah.
See oh! some nah even 50 or 100naira difference. Maybe dem de reason say na still like danfo and all, but bike is quite different. Wey everybody go open leg like cricket grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by 22o62021: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
We dey use am tap current those years

Especially if na we de ride am

We go de hold clutch , de match brake anyhow make the boobs Dey tough our back.

If I’m sharing with a lady, I like to sit on the iron

Even if I’m alone, that’s where I sit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by NnamdiN: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
So to share bike na em be bikepool? O chim
pocohantas:
Allow them bikepool with their fellow women. Even when I shared bike with a lady, I was practically on the iron and almost dislocated my waist. It was her idea, not mine. N200 can’t kill me. So on the return trip, I told her I won’t share, she should take one alone while I do same.

I don’t know how they can evade body contact on a bike. They don’t want their boobs touching the bike-man, they don’t want your crotch touching their ass. Yet they don’t have N200 and cannot trek less than a kilometre? Nah, choose your poison, sis.
they'd rather the man stay in the middle. Very awkward sight �

26 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by ValCon888: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
BIkepooling!?
I'm just hearing it for the first time.
This one shock me.

333 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by mostob(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
So this is what they call bikepooling

I thought Dem go carry bike enter swimming pool and start riding ni sha..

Well, I don't do bikepooling. It makes me so uncomfortable

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by drezzyx(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mehn...I don't do that but the day I took a bike and the lady in the middle. I
told her to adjust before we start getting stories that touches the heart with
the embarrassment that comes with it. She gave me a bad stare who cares.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by kingphilip(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Not used to it.

The first time I experienced it was during my youth service in Ogun state and my o my that was shocking actually. You'll see a bikeman carrying somebody and still asking another person of they're going the same route.

The most shocking was when a pregnant lady said I should sit in-between the bikeman and herself, I was wondering why she'll request that when it would have been safe for her to be in-between and not be in danger of jumping off when the bike enters a pothole.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by kingphilip(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
NnamdiN:
So to share bike na em be bikepool? O chim they'd rather the man stay in the middle. Very awkward sight �
When I saw bikepool I was wondering what it is until I read the entire write up and other comments.

We de learn everyday.

If today is your first time knowing what bikepool means, gather here let's identify ourselves.

506 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by drezzyx(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

I like that in Ibadan men stay in the middle while women stay at the back unlike where I live.

Respect to Ibadan !

I felt a little unprotected while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

East where I live before the ban bike pooling isn't a thing but happens rarely when they are no other options.

I thought you are one of those feminist who hates men.
Strange

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by doggedfighter(f): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
drezzyx:
I thought you are one of those feminist who hates men.
Strange

I have never seen men like you people here.

Any woman that expresses herself here or gives her opinion on issues is a feminist.

You guys have bastardized the word feminist.

Funny !

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by drezzyx(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

I have never seen men like you people here.

Any woman that expresses herself here or gives her opinion on issues is a feminist.

You guys have bastardized the word feminist.

Funny !
Well that is how you ladies bastardized men on nairaland too vice versa.
Call them poor and slowpoke.
I never knew your types mingles with men.
Still strange but okay.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingphilip:
Not used to it.

The first time I experienced it was during my youth service in Ogun state and my o my that was shocking actually. You'll see a bikeman carrying somebody and still asking another person of they're going the same route.

The most shocking was when a pregnant lady said I should sit in-between the bikeman and herself, I was wondering why she'll request that when it would have been safe for her to be in-between and not be in danger of jumping off when the bike enters a pothole.

That must have been really awkward.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
drezzyx:
Mehn...I don't do that but the day I took a bike and the lady in the middle. I
told her to adjust before we start getting stories that touches the heart with
the embarrassment that comes with it. She gave me a bad stare who cares.

She thinks there's monopoly of lack of trust.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
22o62021:
We dey use am tap current those years

Especially if na we de ride am

We go de hold clutch , de match brake anyhow make the boobs Dey tough our back.

If I’m sharing with a lady, I like to sit on the iron

Even if I’m alone, that’s where I sit
Na una dey spoil our name....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Divepen1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

Respect to Ibadan !

I felt a little unprotected though while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

Bad girl

4 Likes

ValCon888:
BIkepooling!?
I'm just hearing this one for the first time.
This one shock me.
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by talk2hb1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
BikePooling Indeed, I don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by doggedfighter(f): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
drezzyx:
Well that is how you ladies bastardized men on nairaland too vice versa.
Call them poor and slowpoke.
I never knew your types mingles with men.
Still strange but okay.

Bafflles me how You keep talking about my type even when you don't know me.

Strange

12 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Wonk(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bikepoolin' dey sweet! Dat year wey we dey use d!ck dey shook ladies! Lol... One day, one soldier girl tear me hot slap! Chai, soldier girls dey vex!

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.