Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women (42906 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / 5 Horrible Experiences Of Nigerians Abroad And How To Avoid Them / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lol are you even a Nigerian?
Angelfrost:
Who else couldn't make head or tail from this post?!!...
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by hiteelong(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Divepen1:
Na money no dey.
Take maruwa na grin

There is maruwa and korope from command to gata and vise visa
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
You've never been to Ibadan before?
Awise09:
is this how people transport themselves in other part of Nigeria bike pooling wow!
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Myself2(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

My Ibadan visit comes to mind. grin

I like that in Ibadan men stay in the middle while women stay at the back unlike where I live.

Respect to Ibadan !

I appreciate that gesture.

Eastern states are different.

I felt a little unprotected though while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

East where I live before the ban bike pooling isn't a thing but happens rarely when they are no other options.

I'm used to having men sit behind.

Male strength and energy thrills me anywhere even in bed. grin

Masculinity is a thing for me. grin

LUK ATEW grin
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Guy you wicked grin grin grin grin

Naughtysex:
Anytime a lady is on the bike i stop and she comes down for me to sit at the middle, i always tell the bike man to move, i will pay for two

I don't welcome that rubbish
If you can't bikepooling, then be big enough to pay for two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Which one is bikepooling again?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Kefty05(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
ValCon888:
BIkepooling!?
I'm just hearing it for the first time.
This one shock me.

Likewise me too
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Badt guy grin
BabaIbo:
I don't do that shii and if I am to go on the same bike with a female to somewhere, you better get ready to seat in the middle.

On one instance where I was taking someone to my place, because she needed to take some crop in my compound for medicinal use.
I stopped a bike for her and was about stopping another fir myself before she told me "no, let's share this one."

But, if the person I am sharing it with is my babe, she go feel the kondo getting high and if it is in the night, I go dey tap current with my hands. wink cheesy grin
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lol. So what do you now do? You agree to sit in the middle or insist the lady sits on the middle?

ishowdotgmail:

I stayed in Lagos all my life. Came to Ibadan to start a new work few months ago. I'm always surprised when a lady is on bike and the bikeman stops to pick me along the way, the lady will come down for me to climb first.

I will be like is this one kidding or something
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tiled floor Ke?!

24brains:
guy the matter tire every body. How they think one derives pleasure from something covered with bra and shirt surprises me.

that's how one girl argued that she cannot have me sit behind her and i sat at the middle. she still complained that my back is touching her boobs and this made her sit at the extreme of the carriage. unfortunatly, she derailed and landed on the tiled road.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by angelfallz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Generalfra1999:
I have once carried my sister and my guy on the same bike, 2 to 3 minutes later my sister was push me to shift front before I know what's up I was sitting on the tank and she kept pushing me before she later asked me to stop when I did she came down and imediatley boarded another bike I looked at my guy shorts only to see he has ejaculate sperm na passerby save am if not I for kill am
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by PROPEACE: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lol I remember when I travelled to portharcourt from the north, I boarded a bike, after a few minutes in motion, okada man stopped to pick another passenger, I was like wtf? I later learnt that's how they do in much of the south. I shook my head. I was like these guys are really living a hard life but Dem no go gree. That can never happen anywhere in the north!
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by general111(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
kingphilip:

When I saw bikepool I was wondering what it is until I read the entire write up and other comments.

We de learn everyday.

If today is your first time knowing what bikepool means, gather here let's identify ourselves.
yes oh
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Emaprince: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
ValCon888:
BIkepooling!?
I'm just hearing it for the first time.
This one shock me.
grin grin same as me bro.

I'm hearing it for the first time. I even had to Google it and saw a bikepooling app grin

I wonder how people take the same bike with total strangers. Na wa o. Even with my close friends or siblings, I love to feel relaxed on my own bike. I will gladly pay for both of our bikes sef.

From the OPs narration, it seems they run it same way as commercial buses..I.e bikes going from ojuelegba to stadium must have two people on board before it moves? Hence when you board it, you wait for a random person to come fill the remaining space so you guys can move? Hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by ComeToJesus: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hisbah police right now:

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by BabaIbo: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
angelfallz:
Badt guy grin

Wetin man go do na! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by rickleye: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Divepen1:
I bikepool most times and it's hell (for me as a guy too). Because of videos that show perverts, I sit on the iron instead of seats. I never minded sitting in the middle, but I have to be careful when we get to bumps so the women will not say I'm trying to hit them from behind.
But we can't over rule how some of them don't hold back. And it feels like war because you must be controlling your body from getting any ideas and also controlling your body from touching her inordinately.
My biggest issue is that they complain a lot. "Bro, please shift".
"See o, I'm huge (born with giant gene) and my laptop bag is with me. Where will I go? Push the bike man?"

They don't care. Their comfort is as paramount as your body not touching them. I think I became adverse to this one late night. This tiny lady was already on bike. I almost didn't see her there.

Next thing, she gets down from the bike.
I'm like "for real? This night?"

I didn't say much. I turned to another bike and didn't mind the extra 100 naira. I was running late as I'm not a fan of getting home late in the night.

When such case wanted to happen again, this woman was fat. I knew if I sat in the middle, she might complain from Gate to Command, and I know I would block my ears with loud Jazz, infuriating her the more, eventually causing trouble for our bike man. So, I told her I'm not sitting in the middle... Mummy wa, no vex.
But she vexed, turned away to another bike and luckily another man was in the middle. I'm saying men that get high from bikepooling with women should make life easy for some of us that need bikepooling to save cost. Epo ti won.

Call me what you like. I welcome the full press contact.
And if the lady is generous with the full frontals, I'll pay for her ride and if she is pretty, I'll get her phone number .

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Lindodo20: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Generalfra1999:
I have once carried my sister and my guy on the same bike, 2 to 3 minutes later my sister was push me to shift front before I know what's up I was sitting on the tank and she kept pushing me before she later asked me to stop when I did she came down and imediatley boarded another bike I looked at my guy shorts only to see he has ejaculate sperm na passerby save am if not I for kill am

Guys dey ejaculate steadygrin I tell you most of those ladies running away from it have had guys cum on them from the back
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Loreettaa: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

Forming posh OR Behind online but something else in reality.

Getawayu jare! tongue
Well you don't know me. Nor I, you.
Move along.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by YeyeGbami: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Which lady with self respect will even bikepool with a random guy especially in these times. I will hardly bikepool sef with a friend much more with a total stranger(M or F). Imagine been sandwiched between two strangers lipsrsealed

Lmao, na money matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by macho44(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

My Ibadan visit comes to mind. grin

I like that in Ibadan men stay in the middle while women stay at the back unlike where I live.

Respect to Ibadan !

I appreciate that gesture.

Eastern states are different.

I felt a little unprotected though while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

East where I live before the ban bike pooling isn't a thing but happens rarely when they are no other options.

I'm used to having men sit behind.

Male strength and energy thrills me anywhere even in bed. grin

Masculinity is a thing for me. grin

TomBoy grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Biafranodogwu55: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Okkk oooo...i thought bikepooling was taking ur bike to swimming pool to wash it...but the experience the sweet sha especially bikepooling fat ass bitches
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. So what do you now do? You agree to sit in the middle or insist the lady sits on the middle?

She insisted sitting behind me. I stopped another bike and left the lady and both bikeman looking with surprise

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by ednut1(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2022
see as the grammar confuse me lol
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Kenturkey048(m): 3:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Starboytwo:
Don’t know bout y’all tho, But a lady ain’t never bikepooling(whatever) behind me. Never.

That shit is weird..Went to sango Ota for something , and this slim babe was coming to sit behind.I say madam, shey you want sit down for Bwoda back.? Omo come sit down for middle make I protect you. .

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by cardoctor(m): 3:22am On Feb 19, 2022
What a ridiculous post this is.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Kaybae(f): 4:37am On Feb 19, 2022
kingphilip:
Not used to it.

The first time I experienced it was during my youth service in Ogun state and my o my that was shocking actually. You'll see a bikeman carrying somebody and still asking another person of they're going the same route.

The most shocking was when a pregnant lady said I should sit in-between the bikeman and herself, I was wondering why she'll request that when it would have been safe for her to be in-between and not be in danger of jumping off when the bike enters a pothole.
pregnant woman can't sit in between,it won't be convenient for her.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41am On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

South East but visited Ibadan.
Oh ok
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Akuruoulo:
BUT U CAN SIT BEHIND TWO WOMEN ?

I'd sit in the middle of three people including me. That's my point.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

I have never seen men like you people here.

Any woman that expresses herself here or gives her opinion on issues is a feminist.

You guys have bastardized the word feminist.

Funny !
I like you. � Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by JustforMen: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2022
kingphilip:

When I saw bikepool I was wondering what it is until I read the entire write up and other comments.

We de learn everyday.

If today is your first time knowing what bikepool means, gather here let's identify ourselves.

I was also wondering until I read through.
In reality, bikepooling is supposed to be like ride sharing service where you go to specific bike pools and pay a token to borrow a bike to your destination where you will leave it off at a designated bike pool.
I really like the creative adaptation of the term to okada sharing.
That shit happens alot around Lagos and southern Nigeria, mostly - people in northern Nigeria will find it strange.
I was recently lodged around Festac to close out a business around Alaba and was shocked when I saw okada asking for a second pessenger at alakija... The first time I understood that two people shared a bike as total strangers.
In the north, you shared a bike by choice usually as a couple but you still pay the same price as a single person would pay.
If I was healthy enough, I probably would love to try it for the experience but I don't ever use bike for health reasons.
I was thinking, what if my dick decides to stand up and salute the strange lady's ass?
There are times, I am hyper-Hot such that when my babe touch me hand small, my oga don stand - may be because na my babe sha. grin but I can't risk being accused of attempted rape on an okada.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by JustforMen: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2022
PROPEACE:

Lol I remember when I travelled to portharcourt from the north, I boarded a bike, after a few minutes in motion, okada man stopped to pick another passenger, I was like wtf? I later learnt that's how they do in much of the south. I shook my head. I was like these guys are really living a hard life but Dem no go gree. That can never happen anywhere in the north!

Yeah, it never happens in the north and ironically, in Lagos, na northerners dey do the okada pass.
I know that people did "3 in 1" when they can't find a second bike for the other person but you paid the same fare for one person.

I love this country and it's uniqueness

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The First Storey Building In Nigeria Built In 1845 In Lagos / Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.