Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women (42862 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / 5 Horrible Experiences Of Nigerians Abroad And How To Avoid Them / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Naughtysex: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Anytime a lady is on the bike i stop and she comes down for me to sit at the middle, i always tell the bike man to move, i will pay for two

I don't welcome that rubbish
If you can't bikepooling, then be big enough to pay for two

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
All of you seeing the word for the first time don't read. You'll spend all your time on Naira land. Read, you say no.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by bepositive11: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Mr positive it's not about money because who get money self no too dey fly bike. cool It's just something some people would not do.

But it's not fair to say that those women who bikepool don't have self respect. They're just less fortunate

I understand though that there are some things that we just will never do because we don't want to even if we don't have money

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by sharpwriter(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Is there anything that is not in Lagos? cheesy
Some parts of Lagos be like smaller towns and cities naw. Yes it is in Lagos, happened at Ijegun to be very specific.
Baby, what do you mean some parts of Lagos? The fact that Lagos is a major point and place of economic rendezvous since colonial times thereby bringing it to limelight and an economic force to reckon with doesn't make Lagos altogether a city. A

My point is that Lagos is a state which has towns and smaller towns like you pointed out in it. Lagos isn't whole, like you call a town or city. It's a state with state capital (Ikeja). It was the structure that it had since the colonial days/country's capital days that make people think it as a single city.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Crvrider: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t even know how they do it o. Whenever I say I can’t bikepool, they look at me like I am being proud. It was the exact reason I agreed to bikepool with that lady. I don’t like it at all. How much is a bike ride for one person? When no be say na from Cele to Ajah.

Pocoloco, I salute your government.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
If I'm ever going to bikepool, I could never sit behind two men. Rather sit in their middle. Biking already scares me.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by God2man2again(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bike pooling : sharing of bikes among people for traveling purposes.

Bikepooling or Bike pooling?

E wo le wo?
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by NnamdiN: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
crossfm:

Check well,separate the bike from pooling.
seen boss. Thanks
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by GeneralPula: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
ValCon888:
BIkepooling!?
I'm just hearing it for the first time.
This one shock me.

Same here bruh but I’m sure no be only us..

Don’t be surprised that people that are commenting just went to google search it then form a story - never trust anything online..
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Omoluabi16(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
bepositive11:

But it's not fair to say that those women who bikepool don't have self respect. They're just less fortunate

I understand though that there are some things that we just will never do because we don't want to even if we don't have money
I guess you are right sir. Wrong choice of words there. Considering the realities I think it would be more appropriate guys do with guys, and girls do with girls.With bikepooling, there's heavy body contact and people could be funny.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by theamazonguru(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:
Allow them bikepool with their fellow women. Even when I shared a bike with a lady, I was practically on the iron and almost dislocated my waist. It was her idea, not mine. N200 can’t kill me. So on the return trip I told her I won’t share, she should take one alone while I do the same.

I don’t know how they can evade body contact on a bike. They don’t want their boobs touching the bike-man, they don’t want your crotch touching their ass. Yet they don’t have N200 to pay and board the bike alone. They also cannot trek less than a kilometre. Nah, choose your poison, sis.

You are something else. You just hit the nail on its head.
But how would you react to the bolded when bike pooling.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by investigator007: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
This na just wetin dey.
pocohantas:
Allow them bikepool with their fellow women. Even when I shared a bike with a lady, I was practically on the iron and almost dislocated my waist. It was her idea, not mine. N200 can’t kill me. So on the return trip I told her I won’t share, she should take one alone while I do the same.

I don’t know how they can evade body contact on a bike. They don’t want their boobs touching the bike-man, they don’t want your crotch touching their ass. Yet they don’t have N200 to pay and board the bike alone. They also cannot trek less than a kilometre. Nah, choose your poison, sis.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Davidganna10: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is common in FUTO year one and pedegree guys go sit at the back of 400/500 level babe no shaking, no body catches feeling by doing it because it is seen as a normal occurrence.

I done bikepool with one babe wey de go see her boyfriend as the babe reach her destination her boyfriend come out greet me and the bike man even pay for my transport fare.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

My Ibadan visit comes to mind. grin

I like that in Ibadan men stay in the middle while women stay at the back unlike where I live.

Respect to Ibadan !

I appreciate that gesture.

Eastern states are different.

I felt a little unprotected though while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

East where I live before the ban bike pooling isn't a thing but happens rarely when they are no other options.

I'm used to having men sit behind.

Male strength and energy thrills me anywhere even in bed. grin

Masculinity is a thing for me. grin

Where are you from

Ibadan or south east ?
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Topmaike007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

I like that in Ibadan men stay in the middle while women stay at the back unlike where I live.

Respect to Ibadan !

I felt a little unprotected though while a man was in middle and I at the back because here in the

East where I live before the ban bike pooling isn't a thing but happens rarely when they are no other options.

werey grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by ikorodureporta: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
My own na even church girls follow me share bike all the times so far...
Rod must be rod & react appropriately cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by crowther15(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

I can't believe this is coming from a woman cheesy cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by crossfm: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
NnamdiN:
seen boss. Thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Neerich1512(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
The wey dey vex me pass na those lady with plastic bra wen bike pooling they want u to sit in the middle and be disturbing my back with d plastic

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by 77star: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
mostob:
So this is what they call bikepooling

I thought Dem go carry bike enter swimming pool and start riding ni sha..

Well, I don't do bikepooling. It makes me so uncomfortable
ur own even dey beta

me i think say, dem go carry bike enter field

use am do pool out (pull out) if d player no fit catch through pass

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by ibinaboonline: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
I saw that shit you call bike pooling for the first time in a certain area that ferries Akwa Ibom people from aba to ikot ekpene. Bonafide igbo or aba people are too proud to make bike pooling a thing. Imagine sharing the backseat of a bike with some.stranger just to save #100 or #500. Aba people are too classy for that, seriously. Personally, I don’t like it at all, has never done it either.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by crowther15(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
mostob:
So this is what they call bikepooling

I thought Dem go carry bike enter swimming pool and start riding ni sha..

Well, I don't do bikepooling. It makes me so uncomfortable
Me de think pooing on a bike cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by nams77: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

Respect to Ibadan !

What about pot_bellied men? Do they exude strength too and thrill you?
Asking for @smellysperm cool
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by McLizbae: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
People dey hustle for the entrapment called Nigeria!
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Germi9: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ok now i know what you meant by “bikepooling”
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by freesoul12: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Back then in campus.. There was a day like dat early in d morning.. So i took a bike.. On my my way to schl.. So a girl stopped us and joined . Within few seconds d girl said bro pls can i just hug hold u.. Dat she is feeling very cold. Come see tight hug on bike.. D funniest thing is dat.. I didnt really feel anything till wen d bike man started saying bro u dey enjoy o i swear.Shey u fit ride make i take ur position. Na so d girl dey laugh too and hug me for back like say something dey there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Akuruoulo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
nighter:
If I'm ever going to bikepool, I could never sit behind two men. Rather sit in their middle. Biking already scares me.
BUT U CAN SIT BEHIND TWO WOMEN ?
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Yankee101: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abeg which one be bike pooling? Like more than one passenger on a bike? But why?
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Tapout(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wait oh, people still do this?? sad Like sharing bike with a stranger?? Wawu!! How are you guys even comfortable sitting that close to a stranger?? Una dey try oh.
Re: My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women by Akuruoulo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Davidganna10:
This is common in FUTO year one and pedegree guys go sit at the back of 400/500 level babe no shaking, no body catches feeling by doing it because it is seen as a normal occurrence.

I done bikepool with one babe wey de go see her boyfriend as the babe reach her destination her boyfriend come out greet me and the bike man even pay for my transport fare.
IN OWERRI LADIES HARDLY SITS BEHIND A BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown / Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.