Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? (14813 Views)

Look At The Clock And Tell Us What Says Ur Time (picture) / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by White007(m): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by jamest3(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2011
If you've got some brain tissue between those ears, it means God has just delivered you from a future Eve/Jezebel. grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2011
In the house
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Joe5(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2011
i jst pray dat gurl actually has a type or she will depreciate waiting
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 27, 2011
It most likely means she is not attracted to u. Does not mean u are ugly dude! U can see a fine girl and once she opens her mouth, u loose all the attraction.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by blackmale(m): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2011
it simply means you dont have swags, lol, upgrade your status bro  grin that might work.,,,,,,,,
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Tosinville(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2011
Donlittle

I say it again, it means you're UGLY if she says you're not her type & u ask me to my picture? if i do that, yo hatred about my wonderful pic will help u commit suicide straight up so let me keep promoting my best rapper 4 now. Olofo!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by mkpologwu(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2011
Most girls say things which they crammed into their heads without thinking! Very few think b4 they talk.
But with all their trouble, they are actually important in men's life!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Emeka72(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2011
I believe it4 about your packaging and appearance. The same way a guy has choice of his type of babe, so do babes have choice of their type of guyz.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by MSBOOBS: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2011
I say it a lot, and i think i refer to their confidence, dats what trips me, nt d cash, bc cash without swag na rubbish.I love bold, confident and sexy guys, so if u got none of these u re nt my type.case close.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by HotieTima(f): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2011
it means she is trying to tell u in a nice way

she don't want u at all but been friends with u ain't a problem but nothing else wink wink wink wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by sayso: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2011
for them,it is a statement made like,"you dig".Put small pressure on them,they will go to their friends house and introduce you like,"meet my Fiance"
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Smallville4live(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2011
I thank my stars that I don't even have time for any girl that would make her say such thing to me.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by islamrules(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2011
she sense your dick will be small for her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

it means she is trying to tell u in a nice way

she don't want u at all but been friends with u ain't a problem but nothing else wink wink wink wink

So she wants the type that will get her pregnant and go their way.She will start shouting.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by pendusky(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2011
@poster maybe d gal is nt compactible wit ya, lol, but Believ me gals have problem of 'choice' datz y a lots of em neva marry when they supose 2. I prefer gals saying "am engaged and commited" instead of fooling their self wit 'am not your type'. Its absolutely nonsense.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2011
You have this local attitude towards her a.k.a dolapoo grin, so she kinda irritated grin

Ma guy, try and upgrade to Int or improve ur swag.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2011
guys, it is not personal, when a girl says you are not her type it is either you are too much for her or too low for her or the way you live your life does not match hers. Just like a christian lady that doesn't want to get married to an unbeliever no matter the money you have( though some do today with moneybags around).i have met a lady that loves adventure and as a responsible guy i detest it cos it can kill ur good name. so when she told me that i am not her type and i later saw people she moves with i knew right then that i cannot afford to bring myself to be smoking, drinking in public and kissing around the area openly where i am really respected.
Even guys also their own type and taste.
some guys feel too bad to be snubbed and if they now see the girl's boyfriend and they assess him and find out that he is lower than them then they go crazy and started abusing the girl.
Not so guys. She is not your type and you are not her type. Shikena.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Masterbiodun: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2011
@190,wetin u con show d babe naw.hehehehehehehe
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Candyness(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2011
it means you not my type. duh! undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2011
Could be she prefers men with potbellies and loads and loads of hot cash.You know some naija chicks believe any man that is potbellied and bald headed must be rich cheesy.So if you dont fall into that group then she no go send u and in other words u not her type.Hope u get the picture?@Op
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by dastudent(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2011
It means you are not her ideal fantasy lover.Although attraction is not a choice which generally means she can compromise once in a while.

So dude,she just wasn't attracted to you.If she was attracted to you. All her ideals and whatever standards she had would be on standby.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by forkadict(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2011
@ OP.
It means you both are incompatible in a number of ways or you dont really fit the profile of the kind of guy she wants to get down with. It could be that you aint rich enough, you aint interesting enough, you aint goodlooking enough, you aint educated enough, you aint religious enough, or YOU CANT FORK ENOUGH.

If i were you, i wont bother much if a girl tells me any of the above. But for the one in CAPS? maguy, depression fit hammer me.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by ikpakwu(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
you no reach her class, simple
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
ikpakwu:

you no reach her class, simple
which class?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by oladayo042: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
Guys do have choices, ladies also do.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by ikpakwu(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
yes guys do
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by obongtunji: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
You are not her type probabily she has no feelings for you. Forge ahead
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by DeGenius3(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
It means that you are not the type of person she wants,

it might not be something personal

but she wants to get the bet for herself.

on the contrary, girls of nowadays,

they want guys who have money and all that,

they want to sap all the CASH you have,

but Jah will help us guys.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
we done settled evewrything, and she apoligize and then gave me a hint abut everything, wen i told her to leave me alone grin i just use style vex small
@tosinville, chai if i post my picture for here ehn, infact make i put my picture for my profie angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
angry angry angry angry  cheesy

now mr Tosinville, U Wey u get TI as your profile picture, if i slap your head ehn, maybe is bec i like to club a lot sa  grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? by totorimi: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
The bottom line is you dont have cash. No matter how bad the situation may be if you got the cash to dole out no girl dare to tell you that you are not their type, but when it is evident in your dressing, your car and your charisma that you are not there yet then any small girl matter can open their mouth to utter such. On the other hand if you got your dough and you meet with Agbani even if you cant speak English as long as your money is talking for you then you are the main Gee on the ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Every Thing Wrong With Using Alum To Tighten Your V@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.