Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (73178 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
It's not a gain saying that guys can be very funny when a lady they love keep saying 'NO'.

I have a lady friend(just friend) whom a guy was really in love with but she keep turning the guy down. The guy try so hard and did everything to impress my friend but she keep turning him down, so I decide to talk to her 3 days ago that I hope she won't lose the guy who truly love her because that's what I noticed from the guy.

In her response, she told me she's trying to find a place in her heart for him but it's just impossible, she explained that she detest him because he's trying to hard and even go to the extent of crying in a public place.

On a personal note, I have cried as well because 'she' said NO to me but not in a public place (never will that happen).

Here are some of the funny things I see guys do if a lady they truly love keeps saying 'NO'.

CRY: Either privately or in public.
REPORT TO HER FRIEND: a guy will talk to her friend to assist in wooing her.
FEAR HER: Because he doesn't what to do anything that will further create hatred

So guys, what is that funny thing you did because she keeps saying NO?

Ladies on the tried should share with us what funny thing they notice guys do when they keep saying NO.

Let's go there!

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
A guy crying because she said no? Who does that!!!

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by iceberylin(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
A BASTERD angry

348 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Abbey2878(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
I will just let her be dat mean she's not meant for me, gud things always comes easily

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Does that mean you've never done anything funny because someone you ''truly
love keep saying no?
Cutehector4u:
iceberylin:

A BASTERD angry
Cutehector4u:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by iceberylin(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
msmon:
love keep saying no?
The ish is no lady has ever said no to me...
Only toast babes thst like me...

Thats how we roll cool

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
msmon:
love keep saying no?
am i mad.......

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Princecalm(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op did i get you say u also cry privately?that's a foolish thing for someone to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Me: wud u have intimacy with me

Babe: no

Me: no problems(takes car key drove off to nkechi's place and slept with her)

No time

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
I brought her blackberry curve 2 with my school fees, when blackberry was still very expensive

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Truth24(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and stunning dat wenever I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low key....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I just wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me ..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredicted...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......But I no still happy Sha, I hate been a loser.....But in dis case I think It feels good to loose... Lol
*fixed *

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ogaofficer(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Because i schooled in france i wasnt taught to woo a girl

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by kunmis1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Abbey2878:
I will just let her be dat mean she's not meant for me, gud things always comes easily

in davido"s voice

good things come to those who wait

am ready to sleep outside ya gate

more over ,

@op, if ya fend no get DAT kain ukwu d gal davido use for DAT video get, den d boy LA mumu

abi werin dey drive d guy?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by femakins: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
No problem, just kip on trying my best in winning her heart & if it prooved abortive, i will back off as dat indicates dat she Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt meant Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍ε bt to cry Ȋ̝̊̅§ totally out of it though i will feel bad about it bt nt to d extent of crying!

6 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lolz, Lolz and Lolz. I love your confession. Some are pretending here. Mtcheeew.
Truth24:
Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by merit12(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
passing by and observing d
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by eMqeror: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
am i mad.......

8smiley Maybe!

5 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Bakozy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
On 2 the nxt 1...#no tym

5 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is that funny?
Bakozy:
On 2 the nxt 1...#no tym

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Gabriel95(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
tayas me o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
the first time I asked a girl out, she said NO.

We both kept mute for virtually 120 minutes.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Smartiegurl(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
......Gets drunk

......calls friends to talk to me

......cries too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Make I no lie sha,used to wake up midnight to call her,chai!!!My beauty slip,d worst part is tat afta wooing her all night she stl said no nd I had to walk wt my head all day

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Smartiegurl(f): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
edozie04:
Make I no lie sha,used to wake up midnight to call her,chai!!!My beauty slip,d worst part is tat afta wooing her all night she stl said no nd I had to walk wt my head all day
hehehehehehehehe! Sorry oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by cutieberie1(f): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

The ish is no lady has ever said no to me...
Only toast babes thst like me...

Thats how we roll cool

u are na feelin lyk ..??
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by iceberylin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
cutieberie1:

u are na feelin lyk ..??
Obasanjo wink

18 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Missmossy(f): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
I killed myself

14 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
msmon:
It's not a gain saying that guys can be very funny when a lady they love keep saying 'NO'.

I have a lady friend(just friend) whom a guy was really in love with but she keep turning the guy down. The guy try so hard and did everything to impress my friend but she keep turning him down, so I decide to talk to her 3 days ago that I hope she won't lose the guy who truly love her because that's what I noticed from the guy.

In her response, she told me she's trying to find a place in her heart for him but it's just impossible, she explained that she detest him because he's trying to hard and even go to the extent of crying in a public place.

On a personal note, I have cried as well because 'she' said NO to me but not in a public place (never will that happen).

Here are some of the funny things I see guys do if a lady they truly love keeps saying 'NO'.

CRY: Either privately or in public.
REPORT TO HER FRIEND: a guy will talk to her friend to assist in wooing her.
FEAR HER: Because he doesn't what to do anything that will further create hatred

So guys, what is that funny thing you did because she keeps saying NO?

Ladies on the tried should share with us what funny thing they notice guys do when they keep saying NO.

Let's go there!
Must we do something funny when someone say No 2 us?

You're very funny my guy.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
No girl has ever said NO inshut dey do the toasting while I select..mind u I love thick girls with big bossom and blumblum *ass* if u don't have this,I kick your flat ass outta my sight sad

14 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Rapzino: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i have done that countless times.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.