Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) (51374 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by McOluOmo: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2022
F
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Fellay: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Thorondor: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2022
All these unhealthy looking mudasukas

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2022
When your only achievement is being Davido's ex,tueh !!!

13 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Klass99(f): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by friendl: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2022
There is nothing in this story ,...leave the beautiful ladies to enjoy their life

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by jimtemi1: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2022
nachisunday:
@vanida6 i will like you to be my 3rd babymama?
na question be this, or na sentence
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Ukwu...
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Frustrated oloshos everywhere old evening newspapers grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2022
What’s the party about?? undecided.

Normal party jare nothing usual about it unless u don’t know how all gals parties are.

Chioma was cool throughout. She get class
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Jnrp(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Chaiii see bwees, These ones na Ashawo na

So Davido been want marry Olosho? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
I suspect this girl is bisexual

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Frustrated oloshos everywhere old evening newspapers grin grin Where's her cooking show?? grin Where's her porshe 40m ride.....chei yoruba demons don finish this 1 grin grin if I dey there now I go just connect Bluetooth begin blast assurance by davido

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by cliqtips: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
The kind of life some ladies pray for.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by RhealReece: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Neddstark:
Davido know what he day to make him leave this wayward girl.
I swear
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:
Baby mama money sweet gaaan. Eat , drink and Snapchat all day while Davido hustles for the bread, and a nanny takes care of the kid

Some married women low-key pray for such freedom
You forgot to add 'fvck side niggas' daily cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Baby mama is lucrative in this part of the world,this one go dey on salary for babysitting

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2022
it might be true Peruzzi have shank this babe before and her story of being an olosho at BabCOCK might be true

as a matter of fact, her relationship with Davido tamed her waywardness but freedom at last when Davido couldn't pretend to deceive the public again

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2022
vanida6:
Op u for add graphic pix angry
what is graphic here
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Romanoff:
It's so distasteful when women call themselves "bitches".
But thats what they really are

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Shutup

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2022
All these girls are bi....my tot

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Wife materials
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2022
she for kukuma go naked complete. trying too hard to stay relevant...nonsense.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Believe it or not, every girl you see in the video is a millionaire.
I follow some of these girls on Instagram and some are actually landlords on lagos Island.

One bought a house on February 14th. Omo I shock.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Kwinesther: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
I can see the reason davido chased her away, no wowan will be doing see or have these kinds of friends and have happy home or be a good wife
Yes true.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by usagee36: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Naija Groupies association aka block heads.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by popesco123: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2022
How? Will she not marry again? Or another good rich man will not look her again? Is she poor? Anyway she better pass your sister.

quote author=Roma10 post=110324714]Davido do use this one destiny finish
Assurance na your mate grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.