Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) (44640 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Ara21(f): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2022
What is this life turning into? Dog birthday.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Dog they chop life pass most guys out there

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by PetvestNG: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Awwwwnnnn , so nice
Where are the pet lovers in the house ��..

Are you a pet lover , pet owner or aspiring pet owner ?
Looking for a WhatsApp platform that solely talks about Pet
Join Pet Vest Media and stay connected with premium fun and educative content as regard Pet ranges from Dogs and cats
We post cute pet videos & photos , share health tips and many more !

Reach out to us via 08109967091
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by excomarow(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
D
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Handsum64: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
Different shades of insanity

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by sameks08(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
This girl is totally confused since Anthony Joshua no gree take her wholesale

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by nickyj19: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
this babe need dick hard one if possible undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Mtchewww

You see all those idiots wey dey drag frontpage, dem never create the thunder wey go fire dem
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Hope se this girl no go come dey cry depression later so�
May God give Her happiness

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by pek(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Victerica:

Hers, is attention seeking...

What does she, have to offer?
Instead of unnecessarily hating, take time to improve your grammar.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Tonyx5(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Naijanascam:
Yeye dey always smell grin grin grin
Then cover your nose?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Jenobb: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2022
pek:
Instead of unnecessarily hating, take time to improve your grammar.
Vawulence

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Righthussle: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Ryda:
angry

No, no stood with them.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by doshiyad1: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday to funfun and dudu tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
she needs mental evaluation...sick girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Mrbenny001: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
brainpulse:
Unfortunate daughter of a rich father
The thing really pepper you ooo... Na your money

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by stamapro(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday Dogs DJ Cuppy... I am not understanding. Hope the dogs do
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Bigchristo: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Newsmic:
DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Photos)

Billionaire's daughter and entertainer, DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate the first birthday of her pet dogs, Dudu and Funfun on 17th February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of herself together with her dogs as they wore matching outfits to celebrate the day.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFsGOWswO-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Time she will use to be training her kids she is wasting on dog, anyways it’s none of my business sha angry grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by kingthreat(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2022
This girl did a charity in the Northeast. Till now we have not heard about it. It is doing one stupid thing online or the other.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by johnero353(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
This is really nice! An average Nigerian sees it as waste of money and time. Well, they ain't enlightened enough to know Animals should be cared for.

Cuppy, my love. wink tongue

Yet you keep killing rat... angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

She's more healthier than you and also have access to the best medical health care you could think of!
does she goes to heaven or outer worlds to get the said "Best medical health"??

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by KiNg0G: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2022
this girl looks smelling
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by MufasaLion: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2022
johnero353:

Yet you keep killing rat... angry

Dude, I can't kill a rat because I got musophobia. I can't even stand them!
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by theamazonguru(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

The dogs sef looks tired of her constant attention seeking

She's rich, fine and sexy and she doesn't need anybody's validation but her attention seeking is just too much

She can't help it.
It's in her. That's why she chose the entertainment industry. Entertainment is all about show biz. And this is what she is doing. You stay relevant in entertainment by remaining in the news.

Know this, know peace.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Ryda:
angry

Yes u did. It's called standing committee and if it is a fast one, it's called a quicky... grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by 21savages: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
My woman crush..
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

She's beautiful and I'm so sure her skin care alone can pay for your apartment and all the books you have in stock.
was Angel Gabriel or Angels the producers of the skin care? Or the materials used in making the product gotten from Mars or Pluto?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Smoketight(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2022
I don't trust girls with pet dogs,
Many of my friends and dreaming and hope
Dey knack cuppy but these cute little dogs might have been

given her multiple orgasm plus squirting grin cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Soffyh(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2022
omg! And I believe God is watching this sha,some don't know what to do with money anymore but some hardly eat nor future assure
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by ValZod(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

The dogs sef looks tired of her constant attention seeking

She's rich, fine and sexy and she doesn't need anybody's validation but her attention seeking is just too much

Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs / Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.