Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) (44638 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by pek(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Victerica:

My grammar?

Mr. Grammarian, please help me out

The truth is bitter... It is not hate
What truth?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

The dogs sef looks tired of her constant attention seeking

She's rich, fine and sexy and she doesn't need anybody's validation but her attention seeking is just too much

She is a celebrity and seeking attention is what they do to get followers. That’s entertainment biz for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Emceekonami(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Ronaldo has been a beast since his young age. Watch his first hatrick in Manchester United colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEaUcNKkYgE&t=6s

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

She's rich, fine and sexy and she doesn't need anybody's validation but her attention seeking is just too much

I got your point mate!
But it'll definitely come to you as a shock to know all those attributes doesn't count in this part of the world thus, she's always catching a cruise with fans back home.

I am not trying to envy her over what she's privileged to have as a person, no! But I'm just being realistic.

All the riches/wealth we celebrate back home ain't same over here.

Otedola money long as always said but you need come London or UK in general to observe Asian/Arab money lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2022
See her legs! She forgot to cover up! The dogs that is enjoying her! Water people!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Dcdigitals: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Newsmic:
DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Photos)

Billionaire's daughter and entertainer, DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate the first birthday of her pet dogs, Dudu and Funfun on 17th February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of herself together with her dogs as they wore matching outfits to celebrate the day.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFsGOWswO-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How can one kidnap this dogs please....?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Most likely she is using all these things to console herself or to camouflage her loneliness and sadness .
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Emceekonami(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2022
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ARYYUORov2E

watch video of Manchester United presenting our odogwu as a Global Brand Ambassador❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by merits(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Newsmic:
DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Photos)

Billionaire's daughter and entertainer, DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate the first birthday of her pet dogs, Dudu and Funfun on 17th February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of herself together with her dogs as they wore matching outfits to celebrate the day.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFsGOWswO-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She is missing a man in her life, with her overripe puss.y. shocked shocked

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Akinh: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=Naijanascam post=110322226]Yeye dey always smell grin grin grin[/quote those dog go don lick something Taya.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by l0uie(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wonder why she's still yet to find a potential husband at her age? She's such a clout chaser, immature and lacks class.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Talentempire: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Otedola need to help this his daughter get husband's

How can a woman be celebrating dogs and calling them her kids instead of her own biological children?

Many people are joining her to celebrate this madness on social media.

One will be doing boyfriend n girlfriend for years

Men are out there for them I believe but their spec is too high for some of our humble brothers..
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by l0uie(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

She is a celebrity and seeking attention is what they do to get followers. That’s entertainment biz for you.

Which stinky celebrity? OK, fine. She be celebrity. Her sisters, nko? They no be celebrity abi na them no want followers? Wetin you dey talk?

Talentempire:
Otedola need to help this his daughter get husband's

How can a woman be celebrating dogs and calling them her kids instead of her own biological children?

Many people are joining her to celebrate this madness on social media.

One will be doing boyfriend n girlfriend for years

Men are out there for them I believe but their spec is too high for some of our humble brothers..

Let's be real, those that you're referring to as humble brothers wouldn't look her way twice if they were made. Still, those humble brothers that you said who are not upto her class would go in search of a lady that would become their wife after milking her off her money because no man would want to settle down with cuppy. That's the fucking truth!

isahsalee:
What a cute baby she got there!

Who be this fool, abeg?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by isahsalee: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
What a cute baby she got there!
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fufu and tutu happy birthday to them
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by deflover(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

without attention a woman is dead

without attention a woman is dead
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Her sex go sweet sha.

But deep down she might be depressed o.

All these constant attention, I no understand
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na all dis no sense go make man reason your side U go tey wella for ur papa house wallahi.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
merits:

She is missing a man in her life, with her overripe puss.y. shocked shocked

Who says she doesn't get dicked by her preferred cocks.....

Deepthroat..,anal..., doggy..., upstairs.., downstairs.., missionary.., cowgirl..... orgasm.....

Who is never cumming

In the rain...In the sun.... anyhow.... car rush..... kitchen ways.... riding rough.... taking semen..... getting higher....bang bang...

Still doubting.... someone cumming...

She's a performer....Hell yeah..., what is wet
Shinning star.......see her lonely.....see you nowhere..... Bla Bla Bla..... she just wanna be herself......Cuppied pretty...used to wealthy... styles being pinky .... towards reddish.... whatever she wears...her business already...,

Still saying she's never cumming

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by bleskid: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
i f**cking hate this girl more than a devil itself ,, I look at her as ...... let me not talk wetin dey my mind ,, because e go cast
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
l0uie:

Which stinky celebrity? OK, fine. She be celebrity. Her sisters, nko? They no be celebrity abi na them no want followers? Wetin you dey talk?

Let's be real, those that you're referring to as humble brothers wouldn't look her way twice if they were made. Still, those humble brothers that you said who are not upto her class would go in search of a lady that would become their wife after milking her off her money because no man would want to settle down with cuppy. That's the fucking truth!

Who be this fool, abeg?

She can get pregnant if she wants.... furrrk marriage!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
I was part of the designers.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by charlypoker(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
When will this one have sense? Money dey make people mad, i swear it. Mother of dogs, werey, well done
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by excel101(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Those dogs are really giving her good head.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Babaibe: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
I need this babe on my bed
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Nickymezor(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ugly dogs

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by YoungRay007: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Old age is hitting her hard.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by perdollar(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Since she bought ds dogs, they have never added an inch, even at +1. What fucking breed is ds
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by charlypoker(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Birds of a feather. Make you self go buy Lion, tame am and use am as Pet......... grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by charlypoker(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is really nice! An average Nigerian sees it as waste of money and time. Well, they ain't enlightened enough to know animals should be cared for.

Cuppy, my love. wink tongue
MufasaLion:
This is really nice! An average Nigerian sees it as waste of money and time. Well, they ain't enlightened enough to know animals should be cared for.

Cuppy, my love. wink tongue

This one head no correct like Cuppy own
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by ultimateprof: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
This girl is just too animanicious.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) by Frales6(f): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Who go chop that dog cake? hope no be human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.