Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? (993 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Stephen2324(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2022
What's the craziest reason someone gave for not dating you?
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by AoifeNightfall: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2022
"I don't want to hurt you" undecided

I was like see this mumu. Hurt kwa? I know he didn't like me that way.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by MufasaLion: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by doggedfighter(f): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2022
you're too opinionated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
you're too opinionated.
And what was opinion towards his accusation?
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by wumi2017(f): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2022
You don't have ashawo vibes

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Lattop1(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2022
That I am too Kind for her likening cool cool
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by LordDarius(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Sigh***
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by GauRanTor(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol...

That I am stingy just cos I spend with sense. That is why my mama call me 'okuko igbo' cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by AoifeNightfall: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
you're too opinionated.

Mango Hiiiiiiiiiii cheesy

Good morning and how are you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by NobleSeed(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2022
you are not my spec cheesy WTF
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Mango Hiiiiiiiiiii cheesy

Good morning and how are you?
Hi, Aoife. smiley Good morning. I'm very good; you?
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by AoifeNightfall: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hi, Aoife. smiley Good morning. I'm very good; you?

I'm fine too kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by stixxy(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2022
That i had too many female friends.. Wtf
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
I'm cold
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by candidladyTemp(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
sad

Although he never told me...

Who iwas crushing on told a friend of mine he ain't into me cuz of my height (still finding it hard to forgive him)

Apparently he into tall girls those he could smash while sucking on their teatees at the same time..

°°°°idiota of a being °°°°
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Dreytonisback(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
She said my babe is too classy for me to be wooing her , that it's obvious I just wanna fvck her and dump her else why would I be wooing her when I got a complete piece whom she looks up to
Omo I tire

But she's right , man just wan nack coded
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2022
She told me to cut my hair and show her evidence of what I do cos she suspected I was into yahoo plus

But na the cut my hair wey make me disembark, something wey I no fit do even if my mama point gun for my head

Baby girl you ain't jesus christ

Re: What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? by Ultimer(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2022
That's right, they also showed me that I have too many friends and girlfriends. Although in my opinion, it was only to our advantage ... It's a shame that such quirks can not always be anticipated at the first meeting. But whoever doesn’t try, won’t succeed, so I can recommend you to use the site https://videochat.chat/, where you can meet a considerable number of girls. Good luck friends!

(1) (Reply)

Return Of Tale Of A House Boy. / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.