Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop (28851 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
theTranscriber:
Tjobathong! angry
Jaceblaze
angry angry

Same union is also very quick to report such stories but they've never handed a single Nigerian drug dealer or cultist to the SA police. Spits!

I see maggot69 is sniffing round here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
theTranscriber:
Tjobathong! angry
Jaceblaze
angry angry

Did u have a fallout with IronGalaxy cheesy Y u not tagging him aswell? U still licking your wounds from the severe blows he's dealt u in the past? Is that why you've been underground for a while - counseling cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by pacespot(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bigkoko:
NIGERIANs made themselves easy target. Rivalry among themselves, senseless competition amongst themselves. Also in Kenya, they live in isolation, thus they become easy victims if corrupt Kenyan immigration officers, police and landlords.

Learn from the somalis, Yemenis, Indians, Europeans, Americans, Chinese etc. Any country they come into, they stick together. Because the herd is better protected when everyone...the good, the bad & the ugly are living close Together, no matter their status or difference. Same with the Whites.

Don't live in isolation. Because one day, you will need the bad among your compatriots to fight the fight the good can not fight!

You don't plead with bullies not to bully you, all you do is visit them with terror twice what they give you... Watch, it won't happen again!

Can they try that with Whites? They're all armed with Glock or Wesson & Smith, they shot you first before the police comes!

Anyway, let the living learn!

So you mean Nigerians also take their beef to South Africa? So the lack of unity in this country is also affecting them in SA?

If someone like Tinubu is still getting support from ordinary Nigerians despite what has happened in recent past years, then I won't put it past Nigerians. This is less likely to be an Igbo man because Igbos are known to always stick together. But Yoruba's will sell their own quickly for a penny.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Useless shitAfrican xenophobic monsters, it shall never be well to those responsible.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by BabaIbo: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Trash as usual.

GTFOOMM
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Parrot69: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Same union is also very quick to report such stories but they've never handed a single Nigerian drug dealer or cultist to the SA police. Spits!

Son of a Kaffirssss angry angryYou know I’m always around when issues involves your stinking dilapidated àss of a country. How you came about your statistics of 800,000 Nigerians in your country is mind boggling SMH.
I wouldn’t mind you tell ‘embloggers to increase the tally to 8Million Nigerians living in SA cheesy Since we’re almost 250M,
Your country (heavens ghetto) can get a fair share of the spoil. undecided
Very stupîd Son of a fôölish kaffirssss.

4 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by BabaIbo: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Did u have a fallout with IronGalaxy cheesy Y u not tagging him aswell? U still licking your wounds from the severe blows he's dealt u in the past? Is that why you've been underground for a while - counseling cheesy

Keep quiet xen*phobic element.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Bigfishlee45(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
so there are still Nigerians in South Africa. we get mind sha
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by oluwaahmed: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Instead of the nigerians to unite. They will be killing themselves in frat and turf wars
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Godfullsam(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:
Afonja respect your host. stop accommodating stolen laptops grin grin grin

For your information, dat may be an igbo. Most igbos do change their state of origin when ever they want to travel out.

Most igbos are often denied visa because of the perception that igbos are mostly criminals.
They mostly change their state of origin to avoid visa denial.
Ask your brothers in South Africa and Malaysia, they will explain better for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

Keep quiet xen*phobic element.

Transcriber keep your Jollof-gerian brother Akinawallet Obasandwich in check.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by oluwaahmed: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
pacespot:

So you mean Nigerians also take their beef to South Africa? So the lack of unity in this country is also affecting them in SA?

If someone like Tinubu is still getting support from ordinary Nigerians despite what has happened in recent past years, then I won't put it past Nigerians. This is less likely to be an Igbo man because Igbos are known to always stick together. But Yoruba's will sell their own quickly for a penny.

They are always engaging in aye vs eiye frat wars nau. When they finish killing themselves, the SA xenophobes will come take care of the remaining.

3 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Give me $1billion I can never live in that country, I dislike the country with so much passion, their xenophobia is even extended to their airline, I am talking from experience
I also don't give a rat ass about those xenophobic monsters and their country, that xenophobic country will be the last country I will ever travel to in my life.

I remember vividly how my childhood friend was also a victim of xenophobia, the guy lost properties worth millions of rand and he almost lost his life too, he left there to another country to start all over again.

4 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Parrot69:

Son of a Kaffirssss angry angryYou know I’m always around when issues involves your stinking dilapidated àss of a country. How you came about your statistics of 800,000 Nigerians in your country is mind boggling SMH.
I wouldn’t mind you tell ‘embloggers to increase the tally to 8Million Nigerians living in SA cheesy Since we’re almost 250M,
Your country (heavens ghetto) can get a fair share of the spoil. undecided
Very stupîd Son of a fôölish kaffirssss.

Ok Mr Japagerian wink
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by mysticwarrior(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

you should be ashamed of the barbaric act of your pathetic people.

3 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by SOFTSKILL: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
pacespot:

Osu, that is gross advertisement of ignorance, you always want to portray other people in line with your jaundiced view of them
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Parrot69: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you value your life as a Nigerian, the 4major xenophobic countries have to avoid in Africa:
Ghana
Angola
Mozambique
South Africa

Others with mild tendencies;
Kenya
Cameroun (French Speaking)
DRCongo, and the
4Maghreb countries.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
lankka:
Tribalism killed d fun of ds platform.
I can't read comments ds days.
Tufia.
I will boldly put the blame on the mods here on this forum for now..

If they were bold enough to curb all these misyearnings coming from misguided kids here and do the needful...

They should enjoy the reckless words used here while it last.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you should be ashamed of the barbaric act of your pathetic people.

OMG, biscuitcarrier - which rat hole u been hiding in my guy undecided It's been a while.

What a coincidence - biscuit carrier, Ikissbrokejoes and maggot69 in yet another SA thread despite their supposed hate for Mzansi cheesy Where's henifraud - he's my favourite - even though y'all just one guy with 10 accounts and an obsession for SA grin
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by BabaIbo: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Transcriber keep your Jollof-gerian brother Akinawallet Obasandwich in check.

I am not transcriber OR whoever you think is behind this moniker.

I blame Nigerians that travel to that country in the first place, why will someone spend appx a million naira in visa to travel to such a place, when they can start something or better still travel to another country with opportunities where foreigners safety is assured.

3 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Parrot69: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Ok Mr Japagerian wink
How do you feel being useless and hopeless in your own country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

I blame Nigerians that travel to that country in the first place, why will someone spend appx a million naira in visa to travel to such a place, when they can start something or better still travel to another country with opportunities where foreigners safety is assured.

I also ask myself why such a place?

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Dreytonisback(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
When you have a president who's senseless it's citizen gets treated like animals

But when you have a reasonable president, it's citizen will be regarded as kings and queens

Just imagine an Egyptian, or Algerian , or Tunisian citizen being treated this way , 2 seconds south Africa go don receive letter asap

Now imagine he was an American citizen, southy for they write letters themselves to the white house they apologize with plenty oil

Ogun go kii any Nigerian leader who splashea billions to secure their children's lives and treat us like shadow embarassed

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Parrot69: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

It’s saddening bro, it’s high time our foreign missions educate Nigerian diasporians about the security concerns being resident in these countries. Better most, a lot of these travellers need orientation.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

I mean really, SA is a poohole.

1 Like

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by agadez007(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Godfullsam:

For your information, dat may be an igbo. Most igbos do change their state of origin when ever they want to travel out.

Most igbos are often denied visa because of the perception that igbos are mostly criminals.
They mostly change their state of origin to avoid visa denial.
Ask your brothers in South Africa and Malaysia, they will explain better for you.
The Yoruba man’s second name is denial,they claim ignorant even when the truth smacks them in the face
See as this one denied his Ogun state brother,all for what?
I am not surprised if If tunubu can turn his face when Fulani herdsmen we’re massacring his people all because of his selfish political greed,I am not the least surprised
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Antivirus92(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
90-95% of yorubas that opened this thread did that with the intention of trolling igbos,,,
thank God the mans origin was stated and his brothers have now turned to motivational speakers,,,
This wouldn't have been the case if the man's origin was not stated or the man mistakely happened to be an igbo!

5 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by BabaIbo: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I also ask myself why such a place?

I thought you're reasonable but you are not.

How does the pictures equate with my points?

Are they there primarily for pictures/site seeing/to count the number of bridges?

Most countries have pictures of beautiful places/sites but not all countries have what I am pointing out.

Even terrorists infested regions have beautiful places you can take pictures.

G*t out please!
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by BabaIbo: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I mean really, SA is a poohole.

Yes, it is with respect to my points.

So, kindly get l*st!
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Those that go on to celebrate when people are been killed in South Africa, can you now see that it is not only igbos that are in South Africa! Tribal bigots and igbo haters and envious animals in the Zoo. He is from Ogun State!

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Danmboss(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
One of the reason I don't buy second hand or uk used things.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Lionnation: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
izac82:

And you think this is funny?
. We need to grow up in this country including you, now you don't find such comment funny, but it will be furn to ur ears if it were the other people, there will be no future for us in this country if we refuse to have sense as youths

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Customs Seizes Foreign Rice, Vehicles Worth N145m In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.