Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order (30751 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Newboss(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
walemoney007:
Is time for something to be done about the Nigerian Police Force

We can't continue this way

No waste your time. The country na joke
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by jrusky(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Can you see their names? After some useless mofos will come here try to make things look like oh Igbo love themselves too much.

Imagine 5 years old and igbo man pikin oo and a fellow Anukpama igbo bollock officer feel good to give his fellow kinsmen to Fulani despite court order.

Pls can Fulani officer for any reason do such to his fellow kinsmen? Never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by ALFADOS(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
let them go for DNA test now if he's the biological father
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by LegalWolf: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
The idi0t of a parent just want to whip sentiment. Where is the Fulani that they are handing over the child to? Clearly, NKECHI trafficked children from Gombe and all the parent could shout is 'Fulani', knowing that will evoke support from senseless people without brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by OBALOLA55(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see what I am seing ? Igbo IPO
A FULL BLOODIED YORUBA MAN WHO IS NOT ANSWERABLE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAID AND I QUOTE WHERE ARE THE COWS.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THE POLICEMEN IN QUESTION ARE ANSWERABLE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

COMPARE AND CONTRAST

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW!
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by yusluvad(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kingpele:
This is Nigeria, minority are criminals, u recovered a child from a trafficker and you still want to sell off the child to a fulani man ,my people those involved in this mess are the real traffickers, since that supercop kyari case of drug trafficking, it is safe to say that within the security forces, u have different kinds of criminals, drug traffickers arm robbers,kidnappers and human traffickers, each work with their gangs in the outside world..
Nigeria is what we call bad reality...
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by yuping(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
Police have collect money from the Fulani man
undecided Igbo man collect money from Fulani man to betray is own Kin, Haba the story no clear.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Realists(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Na so. Baby factory at it peak .hope the police find the boy biological parents instead of this criminal minded people.

The pastor should present his DNA test showing him as the biological father, not this public sympathy the pastor is seeking.

We are a country where justice is been bought, the Court injuction is that the child should be in the applicant custody pending the substantive suit.
Oga pastor kindly present the DNA results & save us this public sentiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by TheGift: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
#FreeLittleOsah
#FreeLittleOsah
#FreeLittleOsah
#FreeLittleOsah
#FreeLittleOsah
#FreeLittleOsah
#FreeLittleOsah
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by duro4chang(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
A FULL BLOODIED YORUBA MAN WHO IS NOT ANSWERABLE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAID AND I QUOTE WHERE ARE THE COWS.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THE POLICEMEN IN QUESTION ARE ANSWERABLE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

COMPARE AND CONTRAST

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW!
You need to have your head examined.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by TheGift: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
ALFADOS:
let them go for DNA test now if he's the biological father

Was there any argument as to whether He is the biological Father? Didn’t you read that the court has given an order?

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by BahaushenArewa: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
If truly the child is yours why didn't you ask for DNA

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by princemartinsG(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
But nothing should be done to a people who deal in trafficking human being from foetus to conception

A people who still sell their own brothers, sisters and children just to make money even when slave trade has far been abolished

walemoney007:
Is time for something to be done about the Nigerian Police Force

We can't continue this way
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
Police have collect money from the Fulani man
NPM are worse than a criminal, and that's why I don't feel pity for any one of them that's being killed.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by JooEeL(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
The reason some of you fight useless battles such as this one is because you have subscribed to One Nigeria.

What gives Fulani all the way from Niger the license to settle in your backyard is you peoples' idiotic acceptance of One Nigeria.
undecided
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by mymadam(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Richy4:
If they have given some evidence that the child belong to the couple in question, what is stopping them from giving the kid to the original parents or do they enjoy feeding the child for free when the parents were alive...

I hope the evidence is a complete Legal DNA Paternity AND Maternity Test result.... 99.9% or greater via the PI & CPI angry
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Godswings(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Court order or not, DNA should solve their problem.

Meanwhile, it might interest you to know that the south east now has the highest number of trafficked children from the north, in the name running an orphanage home.

Most traffickers are Igbos! I don't know why. You call them(Northerners) derogatory names but loves stealing their children.

Most of those children are sold out like animals –that's, if some don't use them for ritual – to buyers.

Two decades from now, there will be a very high mixture of OKORO-HAUSA DNA. LOL

This is becoming worrisome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by victorv12(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Get the state Governor involved in the matter or they will move your son to Kano.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by victorv12(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean IPO Kingsley Umeh has collected money from fulani?

��
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by symbianDON(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Investigative:
Nigeria police and corruption
only God knows how many 'tailors' and 'pharmacists' we have in the Nigeria Police.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by ISRAEL4298(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
Police Have Refused To Release My Son To Me, Want To Hand Him Over To Fulani Man - Pastor Cries Out

By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian Pastor, Mr Henry Osah, has accused the Nigerian Police of refusing to release his son to him and alleged that Police want to hand over the child to a Fulani man despite a court order that his 5-year-old son should be released to him.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Pastor Osah said the Anambra State police command, the Commissioner Of Police in Anambra State, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, and OC Legal, Chris Collins Ifeanyi,
IPO Inspector Kingsley Umeh have continued to disobey the court order to release his son for court investigation.

According to him, "the OC legal Chris Collins Ifeanyi has said I will not get my son through the legal process. They threatened to arrest me ."

IGBERE TV recalls that the Gombe State police command on September 2019 unravelled a trafficking syndicate at Odimili, in Anambra State, following years of investigation into the adoption of about 10 children from the state.

According to police report, the children were recovered from an orphanage home in Anambra that is being managed by the alleged child trafficker, simply identified as Nkechi.

IGBERE TV gathered that the then Gombe state police commissioner, Maikudi Ahamed disclosed to journalists that they recovered 12 children after a successful clampdown of the syndicate, adding the police will return the children back to their original parents after proper investigation and identification has been concluded.

However, over 11 months after , a couple in Delta, Pastor and Mrs. Henry Osah, who identified one of the abducted child as their son, are yet to be given their child.

According to Mr Osah, despite providing all necessary evidence and concluding all the means of identification including cour order, the police are yet to release the child to them.

Mr Osah alleged several attempts by the police to swindle their child to a Fulani man, adding that but for their parental relentlessness the police would have succeeded.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1414943/police-refused-release-son-want-hand-fulani-man-pastor-cries/

No wonder
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by AnanseK(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Only if the Igbos will stop stealing children from the North and selling them in their baby factory showrooms that they call orphanages. Why can’t this criminal ethnic group be compelled to go their way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Cherrybae(f): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Igbo killing igbo. IPO and others are igbo and want to give out their son to Fulani matters.

Indeed igbos are there own problem
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Goldbw122(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Anything can be done with money, that is why Nigeria is just like this..
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by lesbiconverter: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean IPO Kingsley Umeh has collected money from fulani?

According to him, "the OC legal Chris Collins Ifeanyi has said I will not get my son through the legal process. They threatened to arrest me ."
Also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.