Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order (30749 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by ugwum007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Is that the boy in the picture cannot recognize his parents?
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Elidrisy20: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
The boy head no resemble folani own, that's my judgement on this case
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by wiseoneking: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I don't understand this part. All the way from Gombe to Anambra State? undecided

But Nkechi who is a child trafficker now operates an orphanage in Anambra State?

The "orphanage" is the company's name. It's actually the retail outlet for selling the products of baby factories.
Taaa
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by shaboti: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by fortunechy(m): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Fulani man wants to use him for ritual...
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by sweetgala(m): 1:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Baawaa:
Police have collect money from the Fulani man

Sounds like nonsense by the so-called pastor, he's just looking to stir up controversy and use emotional blackmail on the police. It wasn't a Yoruba man or Igbo man but the police in Anambra want to sell your son to a Fulani man.
The man should contact the right justice NGOs if he needs aid in recovering his son.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by faceland: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2022
how did you lose your own pikin?
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Just insert "Fulani man" to attract public sympathy.
Prove your case with facts. Rubbish.
So the court order he posted is rumour abi undecided
Talking as if we all don't know Nigeria police
No be only fact na HCF undecided
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by delishpot: 4:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Ibos and backstabing each other be like 5 & 6. He should sha make sure the child has not been killed for parts cos even those that claim to be the law are the most wicked and corrupt in the Nigerian society.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Please push this to facebook and twitter, then tag the Delta State Govt to swing into action.
what kind of nonsense is this na?
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Entimz: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2022
This case still dey police hand after how many months? NPF maka why??
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by gstream: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Guy, leave that story, it is what it is... fulani against Nigeria

FreeStuffsNG:
The use of Fulani man in the heading by the OP is to goad people into giving it a tribal coloration which offends our campaign against tribalism here on nairaland.

A fair heading should either be " Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order, Alleges Igbo Man" or remove the Fulani in the heading wink.

cc Seun Myndd44 lalasticlala
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by HRMK: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
IS THIS MAN A #JJC?HE SHULD KNOW NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY!HE MUST AV BN TOLD WHAT HE MUST PART WITH BEFORE CLAIMING HIS SON!!
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Okoroawusa: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2022
I think this couple is not helping their case by bringing it to the social media space. Prove your case in court and leave social media.
Meanwhile which Fulani you see for Gombe state? It's like you don't know Gombe at all.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by ALFADOS(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheGift:

Was there any argument as to whether He is the biological Father? Didn’t you read that the court has given an order?
Why claiming a child that's you are not his biological father,
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by TheGift: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
ALFADOS:
Why claiming a child that's you are not his biological father,

Please, go and read the article again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.