Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim (2199 Views)

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good day house, My wife is based abroad and she needs to retrieve her MTN line in order to reconnect with her Gmail account. How can she do it?
Please mode to front page, it is very important
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
MTN no go gree if she no travel come back to do am.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by walemoney007(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
How much is a new MTN SIM sold sef?

@OP go to an MTN office near you, there might be a solution
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by edoairways: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
HeavenlyHolines MTN Nigeria rarely retrieve line in absence
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by youngsahito(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
Good day house, My wife is based abroad and she needs to retrieve her MTN line in order to reconnect with her Gmail account. How can she do it?
it is a long process, dm me if you are really interested in getting the sim for her.
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Can I have your number. I have send you a DM
youngsahito:
it is a long process, dm me if you are really interested in getting the sim for her.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by youngsahito(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
Can I have your number. I have send you a DM
zero nine zero four seven five one five one six two.
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by Freelancerx: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
na long thing be that
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by Eyanbahose: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
have you called customer service?
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
I tried chatting with them but from the way they answer, it will be difficult to do it except through internal help
Eyanbahose:
have you called customer service?
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by superintendents(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
youngsahito:
good day bro...pls I did my NIN last week and dey said I can't used it do my SIM card welcome back yet..pls any way out..

Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by Eyanbahose: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
I tried chatting with them but from the way they answer, it will be difficult to do it except through internal help
if she misplaced it for more than 3months, them it can be quite hard to have it back. This is sad sha
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by Emmyreal4(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
youngsahito:
I need your number
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by youngsahito(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Emmyreal4:
I need your number
just Dm me.
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by TheSociopath(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2023
youngsahito:
just Dm me.

Can you still help bro?
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by youngsahito(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheSociopath:

Can you still help bro?
it's been a long time bro, well if the line has not been sold to another customer because the sim was inactive for up to 6 month.
Re: I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim by Tecnophone: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
alaye you wan forge her sim ni? Like thiefnubuuu. Go open another email, something (you) is fishy.
HeavenlyHolines:

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Has Come Again Oh..... Dey Call Dis One S5 / Help! Tecno P5+ Stock Rom(firmware) / Check Out How I Customized My Browser (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.