Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66833 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Na people like u dey fvck their daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ma373733(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.
gbam

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Awkabigboy: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2022
soundOsonic:

[s]It is normal to have erection, she is just like every other girls on the street after all you are not close.
It's like bringing a stranger to you and then termed her cousin.
If you two grew up together, you wouldn't have erection.
As far as I know you are completely normal and fine. Na just the title "cousin" that's is making you think twice.
If you want to bang her and she agrees go ahead, it isn't incest or anything. People marry their cousins, the only reason it is not advisable to do so is because of the risk of giving birth to child that might not be normal, the risk is low for cousins now because of diversity in genes.
It is not an abomination, sleeping with your sister is abomination and not cousins[/s].
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.
Op listen to this guy, he said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Awkabigboy: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2022
rabiudon:
[s]I mistakenly brushed my hand against my cousin’s boobs, I immediately apologized. The next thing she did was place my hand on her boobs, I had an instant erection. Prior to then, I never thought of her sexually. But after that moment, I was always getting hard around her[/s].
Next will be with your mother or your sister , ewu
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Awkabigboy: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2022
eventainment:
Cousins sometimes are like those girls you meet out there that you like... They are purely distance blood so sometimes arousals around them pops up. Especially those that are beautiful enough to be admired. For me I can be very jovial , thats something I do naturally and me I'll jovially tell her the truth of how tempting she's looking to me and she should help me help her before we hear another lindaikejis hot gossips and trust me no one gets offended and the message is passed.
Cousins aren't distant relative , this is the mom's sister's daughter . Thats a second degree relative and not distant . This is why notherners have low IQ bc they marry their cousins and pass on bad genes to their children

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Awkabigboy: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2022
9japride:
[s]Most comments here are just full of Hypocrisy. Don't you all know that a man is moved by sight? People just make comments just for trolling purpose without being logical. Op you better tell her to dress properly and don't ever feel offended by your statement. The way things are going, it's definitely you guys will eventually have sex. Having two adults of different gender if not your direct siblings in same house is not good especially if one gender is making efforts to look nasty. It's either you give an excuse you are traveling somewhere just to discharge her or you rent another accommodation for her. We are all humans and are prone to temptation. Even some men of God dey fall for the sight of women let alone a regular guy. Na blood dey your body and not water[/s].
Sight kee u there , I'm sure u have one useless erection seeing your mother scantily dressed , ewu
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Stedygrowth: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=110346106]1. This is all about mental discipline and the only one that can help mentally discipline a grown man at this man is the man himself.

Mental discipline
I do not know if you have heard about " operant and classical conditioning" before. These concepts explain how learning and habits are formed.
When a healthy man exposes himself to a naked woman(unconditioned stimulus), it will naturally elicits a certain reaction or response (unconditioned response). This response is a reflex action, it does not require thinking to occur. In other words, you didn't make it happen, it happened on it own. It is like touching a hot pot, you don't think before you remove your hand, but rather, you remove your hand before you think. This is a survival instinct build into your nervous system to help you live long enough to produce offspring.
The same thing happen to a healthy man when he sees a naked woman, the natural tendency is to react without thinking (erection), but the decision do it or not, is where discipline comes in. You don't decide to have an erection, under normal circumstances, it occur on it own, because the process is automatic (reflex action). So, it is not a choice to have an erection, but it is a choice to either do it (after having an erection) or not. This where discipline comes in.

Another point is about whether Op is mentally stable or not.
Op is very ok, there is nothing wrong with him, mentally. If he did not have an erection, at the sight of such a stimulus, I would rather say there is something wrong with him, sexually.

The concept of discipline.
Deducing from so many comments here, it will be safe to say that, discipline is a misunderstood concept here.
Discipline implies individual's ability to delay immediate gratification in order to achieve a particular goal, objective or purpose. When ones gives in to a particular desire or craving, we would say that, that person lack discipline. But in this case, the Op did not give in, but rather, ask for advice. This is a pure incident of self discipline!

Subliminal messages and their effect on mental/cognitive processes.

What are subliminal messages?
These are messages we exposes ourselves to on daily bases without being aware of them. These messages are stored in our subconscious level of our minds. They have a direct influence on the quality of decisions we make daily. For example, studies have shown that guys who live in a compound with 3 to 4 girls, who constantly seduce them, tend to have high frequent sex urges, compare to their counterparts in a compound with no girls. This so because, the seductive messages keep building until they interfer with your thinking process.
That's why they say "guide your heart (mind) with due diligence, for out of it are the issues of life". You don't subject yourself to all manners of junks messages and then exercise discipline. It doesn't work that way. Discipline has a limit. If it is push too far, it will definitely be overwhelmed.
They say "flee from fornication", not discipline.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by SonOfEl(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by harustotle(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2022
It is only a fool that will seek advice on this Nairaland filled with judgmental mofos.
Someone is asking for a simple advice and all i see is people passing judgements.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by 9japride(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Sight kee u there , I'm sure u have one useless erection seeing your mother scantily dressed , ewu
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep deceiving yourself. Everyone online is a saint who can't fall to temptation. Nonsense! Dey there make pant dey wear you. You think I have time for trolling. Get real! Smh

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by olisaEze(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2022
You’ve got a problem and it’s not your cousin’s dress sense, it’s ur own mind!

From the get-go it appears u don’t think of her as a sister, if not, whats with all the excuses about mini skirts & bum shorts. Abi Oga, if ur mom wears bum shorts for ur dad, will ur pr*ck still stand??

Abeg getat joor with ur corrupt mind!
Instead of looking out for a girl that trusts u as her big bros, ure already set on taking advantage of her naivety! Fricking scum!! angry

Buh wait first.... u say the body na coke bottle ni, which side ur house dey first?? angry

My friend, don’t look at me that way, she’s wrong for you and right for others. I am others!! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2022
They actually wear shorts for ease of movement not to seduce you.stop thinking otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by royalamour(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Don't do it.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ssome: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
Go and marry egbon

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by rayopt(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Brighton1:
Saphiere, pocohantas, Jennyclay, datboredberry, Ladyhippolyta88, CandidladyTemp, Iyaebe..... Oya, Food don ready ooo grin grin

Lol. U Don sabi dem true true. Dey go too blast am ehnn grin grin grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ekugbeh(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
Sit her down and let her know that you are not comfortable with how she dresses in the house...
it's indoor oga. The op should just work on his mind.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by fof1: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided

Help U do what,Pls? Discipline Ur Heart,Head and Eyes,Pls. Beware of INCESTOUS Tendencies...Native Man. She is ur Blood... U can Admonish Her PEACEFULLY with out hurting her. Ur Girlfriend can do that too in very Friendly Ways than not,Pls
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Jakumo(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, the reason you conveniently convinced yourself that the reason why, at your age, you are still lacking as far as self-control and discipline is concerned, is because your cousin dresses as she does? undecided

Please set an appointment with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist so you can get the help you need instead. undecided

Sounds like that gentleman has his mind made up to commit incest, which is a jailable offense even in Nigeria. That is the sort of man that would molest his own female children, if and when he fathers any.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by asahnwaKC: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2022
At her age is she supposed to be tying buba angry angry..... shame on you some one that’s more like your sister undecided
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Mom007(f): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Tell her she cannot be dressing like that. In fact, better yet, call your mother to come and straighten her out! She brought this upon you after all. There is nothing wrong in you housing your cousin so stop whining but these young girls nowadays are just either genuinely or deliberately clueless. They can lead an unguarded man astray. Pls don't ignore this or think you can withstand temptation. Speak out today!

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Bigchristo: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

You people are too spoil in this generation, I have lived with my wife sister she is hot n sexy dress almost same I never have such evil thoughts towards her because I already seen her as a sister, what is giving you problems is your dirty mindset ashawo Dey your eyes if your dick gets erected seeing your cousin dress in mini skirt and crop top

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Wesporting: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

You guys have ruined this place with lies
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Just bang her if she let you. Sanusi Lamido married his cousin..So kini big deal angry
shocked

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by cocolacec(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Turn yoir girlfriend to wife,your wife will adjust yoir cousińs sense of dressing.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Dnlblessed(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

bro you're better than this.
You can control yourself.you have to take your thoughts far away from there.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2022
You have a girlfriend it's simple, invite her to come stay some days I'm.very sure she will realise her place afterwards. it's normal you have such urge after all she's a woman but all the same you are the man and you gats to let know who be who for your own sake

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Saintmary(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

If she's not your blood Sis, or daughter of your Mom's blood Sis, she was sent to be your wife.

So, seduction is part of the process.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by mmsen: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Some of you men are really sick to the point where i empathize with feminists.

This is your first cousin that you're talking about. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by drololaaof: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2022
You are stupid ,what kind of advice do want you are a freak ,if she is your daughter you will have the urge ,you are the type that anything in skirt goes . Better reorientate yourself
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Princedapace(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

Come on, he is human being. He doesn't have control over his hormones. Yes, he doesn't. His hormones will surely respond to things like this since she is not his sister.

That is how men were wired. His ability to hold him self until now is what makes him strong.

But surely, his hormones will repsond because he has eyes.

The way forward is to ask the lady to leave or tell her to dress properly so that her body shapes won't be exposing to his eyes.

One thing with humans is lying to them selves.
It is not adviceable for two grown adults like that to live in the same room when they aren't direct blood. And one is wearing stuff that triggers that natural hormones in the other.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by chatinent: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2022
He has already slept with her in his thoughts. Done and dusted.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.