Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex (11582 Views)

I’m Ashamed !! / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Blacknote: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
CamelCase:
It's not the car, it's how you drive it.

1. you should be happy it's still a bit thick in radius some will come out short and tiny like a white board marker cheesy

2. Learn positions that are best for short diccks, you can contact one of our sex Guru here iLegend, he'll teach you how.

3. Lastly, try dey shave.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by LordFriar: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ocholu:
I am 9 inches curved.

Werey we don hear.

At Op, Google 'jelqing'. Check out: mattersofsize.com and thundersplace.com. You'll find all your answers

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by flokii: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
@OP What do you now want Chinese people to do? most of their men carry toothpicks around not up to 4inches in length.. There are penile exercises you can do but you must be careful not to render yourself impotent.

Some have it massive and are envious of average guys while some have it average and are still looking for a way to grow bigger. Eni lori o ni fila.
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by adedayo3193(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Is that really five inches?? @op
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Kimikazi2: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
LIVINGICON:
What about person wey get this penis? Wetin u want make him talk?? angry
This is serious. Are you sure this ain't Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
where you see my dick pic??

Chairman no vex. I just wan show person make him get small hope. angry

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kimikazi2:

As real as they come.
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Newboss(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dude, it's what it's. Just cûm and be going.

Stop simping. These are some of the ills of simping. You must be sexually independent. When you fûck, you must only be doing it to cûm, not to make her cûm.

You don't owe the person you're fûcking.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by RunzMAN: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP. Just chill. Just try to get a Girl dat u suspect has a tight pussy. B4 fvcking, lubricate her with anointing oil. Take bitterkola and gulder and bang her, she will moan wella.

How many seeds of bitter kola? cool
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
LIVINGICON:

Chairman no vex. I just wan show person make him get small hope. angry
delete am like dat
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by macho44(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2022
ademasta:

Indeed you are unlucky in life. This is damn too small...
If he commits suicide, it's on you grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Medicalstudent: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2022
What yo guys don't know is that p*sy has different sizes aswell. You as a man have to look for a corresponding size of p""y that will match ur p*n*s. Look for a tighter one. If u don Gerrit , forgerrabourit
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by eventainment(m): 1:58am On Feb 19, 2022
My cousin will always say it's not about the size of the sword but how skilled you are at using your sword
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by ademasta(m): 2:45am On Feb 19, 2022
macho44:

If he commits suicide, it's on you grin
no sir o grin
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Biafranodogwu55: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Why put ur privates online...u should have told us with words only
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by NWABUKA007(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Wilson300:
My name is grey I’m 20 years old I don’t know what kind of genetic build up I have.seen my dad dicks a couple of times he is up to 10 inches while I’m barely 5inches my girth is nothing to write home about I’m so depressed right now just had sex with a girl today she didn’t even make a throaty sound what can I do please someone should assist me

Leave women affairs now and focus on your career
don't joke with fornication
It doesn't always end well

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Igbodicool(m): 4:28am On Feb 19, 2022
People being proud of sin and wickedness.

Having sex with a girl as your wife or partner in crime?

Time is ticking.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Dickson178(m): 5:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Make money bro . Stop complaining of your smaller dick!
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Vinnie2000(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2022
RunzMAN:

How many seeds of bitter kola? cool

Only 2.
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by melviniyke2002(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2022
May God help us all @ 20 ur already fornicating n proud of it..........

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Dickson178(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2022
LIVINGICON:
What about person wey get this penis? Wetin u want make him talk?? angry
if I get this kind preeq, I rather become gay!! grin grin grin
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

stereotypes.
their dicks are big and beautiful than some of your Africa fellas.
Not mine, we northerners are blessed with big black cock. If u r not from the north ask about their dick size.
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by udomonday: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2022
phr33man:
Worrying about your penis size at 20. Age where should be building yourself for the future ahead. Forget about your penis size. It's how God created you. Just pray God gives you your woman.
its normal for his age to argonize about his size.I used to worry when I was his age even though I had a big one.I still felt it was not big enough.
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Jeon(f): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:

Not mine, we northerners are blessed with big black cock. If u r not from the north ask about their dick size.

the Lord knew you guys will be nothing that was way he gave out big black dick to you guys[Africans] as invention to enable you guys to boost when you mates are boosting ..

big cock can be found in others not only Africa.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by frozen70(f): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2022
Wilson300:
My name is grey I’m 20 years old I don’t know what kind of genetic build up I have.seen my dad dicks a couple of times he is up to 10 inches while I’m barely 5inches my girth is nothing to write home about I’m so depressed right now just had sex with a girl today she didn’t even make a throaty sound what can I do please someone should assist me

Don't blame yourself,
Pls nature has done its own
Just start dating a Virgin and try to handle her well before penetration
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Osas187: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Wilson300:
repost the picture,maybe I can help
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Kenturkey048(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2022
ademasta:

Indeed you are unlucky in life. This is damn too small...
5 inches is too small
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
melviniyke2002:
May God help us all @ 20 ur already fornicating n proud of it..........
20 years old na man he be...
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Kimikazi2:

Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by Psalmemmy(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Wilson300:
wats her handle?
Re: My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Wilson300:

The penis stops growing when you're 21, so you still have 1 year of growth remaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.