Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? (1669 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Atheists Can Be Moral (concept Of Moral Mandala) / Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Where is he today?

How did you come to know about gravity?

Well, Krishna just like your god also lives everywhere and in everyone as well as in Hindu heaven.

Through observation, even the Yoruba people observed gravity by saying something like "lālā to fò lókè, īlè lō ñ bò"
Gravity isn't an object. It has no physical substance for visible light to be reflected on and then hit your eyes, where by a series of nerves and electrical signal transfer that to your brain and you "see" it.
But we can observe it. Just check out the gravity well experiment.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:
Workch, the sun itself is an evidence of the Creator.
Oh, no its not, we know how the sun formed and thanks to hubble space telescope we have observed formation of similar suns in milky way galaxy forming and even dying.

How does a creator enter this equation when we already observed it live?

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Alternative to anything that has to do with religion or religious beliefs.
I dont know, I just want evidence for your God
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
Oh, no its not, we know how the sun formed and thanks to hubble space telescope we have observed formation of similar suns in milky way galaxy forming and even dying.

How does a creator enter this equation when we already observed it live?

We know? Who are the we?
How was the sun formed?

What did you observe live?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Highlight the attributes of Krishna.

Ok! I know. Just throw something up and gravity does the rest. Have you ever seen gravity?

Oh nah! I was about to tell you to jump from the top of a tall structure to see if the angels would snatch you mid air grin
It's a joke o
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

We know? Who are the we?
How was the sun formed?

What did you observe live?
We know, I am not counting you because you are scientifically illiterate.

You barely even know how a telescope works
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Judybash93:

Well, Krishna just like your god also lives everywhere and in everyone as well as in Hindu heaven.

Through observation, even the Yoruba people observed gravity by saying something like "lālā to fò lókè, īlè lō ñ bò"
Gravity isn't an object. It has no physical substance for visible light to be reflected on and then hit your eyes, where by a series of nerves and electrical signal transfer that to your brain and you "see" it.
But we can observe it. Just check out the gravity well experiment.

Judybash93, how did you come to know about gravity?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
We know, I am not counting you because you are scientifically illiterate.

You barely even know how a telescope works

Who are the we, workch?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Who are the we, workch?
We scientists, elated177.
You are obviously not among us
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Judybash93, how did you come to know about gravity?

Through observation sir! The part that got me was when I saw people on the moon and watched how floaty they were on it. So, i asked questions and was given answers that were meant to describe what gravity is and how it acts in different areas. By the way, i was my school's high jumper record breaker back in the days. Lālā to fò lókè īlè lō ñ bò
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Judybash93:

Oh nah! I was about to tell you to jump from the top of a tall structure to see if the angels would snatch you mid air grin
It's a joke o

Joke or not, I know better than to put YHVH my God to the test. Besides, human bodies are not made to fly, physically, that is.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Joke or not, I know better than to put YHVH my God to the test. Besides, human bodies are not made to fly, physically, that is.

Blood of Zeus grin
You're gone brov
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Judybash93:

Through observation sir! The part that got me was when I saw people on the moon and watched how floaty they were on it. So, i asked questions and was given answers that were meant to describe what gravity is and how it acts in different areas. By the way, i was my school's high jumper record breaker back in the days. Lālā to fò lókè īlè lō ñ bò
Maybe elated177 thinks his god is rotating the moon.

Dude doesn't know basic science of intertia and gravity that is keeping the moon in orbit. See how he disgracefully keep asking about gravity, a subject he should have understood in jss2 integrated science.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

In other words, you were told by others that gravity is responsible for all that and not that gravity actually spoke to you in anyway?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

Blood of Zeus grin
You're gone brov

How? Gone where? I am chilling in my bedroom. What did I say?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

In other words, you were told by others that gravity responsible for all that and not gravity actually spoke to you in anyway?
You were told that electromagnetic wave is responsible for the internet you texting us with now, electromagnetic wave didn't tell you directly.

You were also told that current is responsible for charging your phone, current didn't tell you directly

Silly logic cheesy
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

How? Gone where? I am chilling in my bedroom. What did I say?
You were also told that the stick used in making your bed was made from plant cells, plant cells didn't tell you directly cheesy
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
We scientists, elated177.
You are obviously not among us

Are you a scientist? How have you, Workch, used science to help others? What inventions can be attributed or ascribed to you?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Are you a scientist?
yes, any problem?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Are you a scientist? How have you, Workch, used science to help others? What inventions can be attributed or ascribed to you?
How does this provide evidence for you God?

You can't shy away from providing evidenc for your God
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch, how was the sun formed? What was it that you said you have observed live?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:
Workch, how was the sun formed? What was it that you said you have observed live?
go back to secondary school physics.
Stop asking silly questions and give me evidence for your imaginary friend.

How's the sun evidence for your God?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
You were told that electromagnetic wave is responsible for the internet you texting us with now, electromagnetic wave didn't tell you directly.

You were also told that current is responsible for charging your phone, current didn't tell you directly

Silly logic cheesy

I am not the one who is disputing the numerous evidences of the existence of the Creator. Am I?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
go back to secondary school physics.
Stop asking silly questions and give me evidence for your imaginary friend.

How's the sun evidence for your God?

Play physics teacher today. Enlighten, workch, on how the sun was formed. Again, what was it you observed live? Was it the formation of the sun?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Play physics teacher today. Enlighten, workch, on how the sun was formed. Again, what was it you observed live? Was it the formation of the sun?
Nope, I am not going to enlighten you.
Type of on Google and read by yourself.

Hows the sun evidence for your God?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

I am not the one who is disputing the numerous evidences of the existence of the Creator. Am I?
Since the sun is evidence for a creator, that creator must be the flying spaghetti monster
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
Nope, I am not going to enlighten you.
Type of on Google and read by yourself.

Hows the sun evidence for your God?

Just do so and I will tell you.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Just do so and I will tell you.
I agree with the theory that says the flying spaghetti monster created the sun
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
Since the sun is evidence for a creator, that creator must be the flying spaghetti monster

Hilarious!

The sun is one of the numerous evidences of the Creator.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Hilarious!

The sun is one of the numerous evidences of the Creator.
I agree with you, it must have been the flying spaghetti monster.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
I agree with the theory that says the flying spaghetti monster created the sun

Simply tell us how the sun was formed.

If your god, flying spaghetti monster, created the sun, surely he must have told you how he did it. Yeah?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Simply tell us how the sun was formed.
it was formed by the Flying spaghetti monster.
Do you have any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Of God In 1973 Predicted The Happenings Of Today / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab / Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.