Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. (2581 Views)

Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month / My Girlfriend Wants To See Me After Ghosting Her For A Month / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Godoverevery: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2022
This not a thread to bash women......just to enlighten them why sometimes your actions knowingly or unknowingly can make a guy ghost you.

So this particular lady we met at a wedding and exchanged contact, we stay in different state....we had been chatting for more than a year now but didn't see.
This month a agricultural seminar took me to the state she residing so i pre informed her earlier about my coming and she said I can stay at her place for the two days.
The first night I had to buy food for both of us.
On the second day she requested I spare her some cash for transport to work.....I gave her 1k.
In the evening she requested I give her money to make sauce for rice......I asked what does she need to get ooo.
She said just one Titus fish and small pepper that she had every other thing at home.

I gave her my atm card to withdraw 5k for me and she should remove money for the fish and pepper inside but shockingly she came back and gave me 1500 as my change.

Me in my mind I was expecting her to spend 1500 out the 5k for one fish and pepper but she spent 3500.
When I was leaving she requested I gave her money so I told her not to worry I will transfer to her which I wasn't going to do.....ever since this lady have been disturbing me with calls and text but am not replying.

I felt it very wrong of her to have spent that much on just a fish and pepper in a place like ijebu ode.

Note รท I didn't have anything sexual with her in the two days

So nairalander should I keep on ghosting her or I should just pour out my mind to her.
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by hurryup123(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2022
tell her how you feel, she no go beat you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Una kwantize?
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by odinson1(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2022
You men don't listen!

You gave her an inch but she took a mile,women are not your friends my dear men.

The reality is that they take advantage of nice Guys like you who always want to prove that you are men by spending your hard earned money on them.

Though i commend her for allowing you stay her place for the while,and also you providing food for the both of you is Courtesy and highly commendable because she's housing you.

But what she did wrong was to take more than you asked her to from your money. She obviously saw you as the spending time and then decided to take advantage

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Godoverevery: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2022
hurryup123:
Am just trying to avoid argument with her.....the text are full of emotional blackmai.
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by odinson1(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2022
G
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Cerebellum: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2022
You don't need to tell her since you couldn't voice out before you left her.

The needful should have been done before leaving, telling her on phone will only make her tag you a coward and an "ingrate"
Women are manipulative.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by BestDicker: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2022
I am not surprised.
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Qatar2022: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Tell her why you are ignoring her and move on , she's not a woman someone can be with, simple test and she failed

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Godoverevery: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Cerebellum:
You don't need to tell her since you couldn't voice out before you left her.

The needful should have been done before leaving, telling her on phone will only make her tag you a coward and an "ingrate"
Women are manipulative.
Spot on bro.........all the messages she sending is already sounding like what you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by ironbody045: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2022
hurryup123:

Correct
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2022
I can't allow a girl that's not family to host me o.
Them too like see finish

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by goshikid: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2022
embarassed Omo thank God say you run leave am, na all this kind babe dy suck guys dry, for her mind she don see mugu
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Get this from me. A good woman wouldn't have spent a dime more than she was expected to. She failed a test and should be sidelined

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Crystalsweetnes(f): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2022
What she did was wrong but you also have your fault, you should have given she some cash to cook even before you got to her place. If you had sent at least that 5k to her to cook, you won't need to spend money on food again. Please talk to her and let her now how you feel. I wonder why people judge before really getting to know them. You don't really know her, so don't judge her by this action/inaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Adejo1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
what are you saying
Crystalsweetnes:
What she did was wrong but you also have your fault, you should have given she some cash to cook even before you got to her place. If you had sent at least that 5k to her to cook, you won't need to spend money on food again. Please talk to her and let her now how you feel. I wonder why people judge before really getting to know them. You don't really know her, so don't judge her by this action/inaction.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Godoverevery: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:
I should send her cash ahead to cook?

If she coming to my place would she send me cash ahead for the food she will eat

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Truvelisback(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
SIMPle Interest. Pls, somebori should find the SIMPle Interest of #5000, 1500 in 2days grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Karleb(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bros, you self you stingy small. grin

Leave that N3500. But no give any money.

Why she dey even bill you again?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Vanzcharles(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:

Hmmmmmnnn if she was coming over to his house, would you had advised she send the guy money just because she would be in need of urgent accommodation?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Jirilistic(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
U make small mistake
U suppose tell her how much u want her to remove from the 5k
She basically acted on the instructions u gave which was to "remove money for the fish and pepper" u didn't specify how much. Perhaps the fish was costly that's why. But wait o,how was the size of the fish and the quantity of pepper,was it worth the 3500?
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Godoverevery: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jirilistic:
U make small mistake
U suppose tell her how much u want her to remove from the 5k
She basically acted on the instructions u gave which was to "remove money for the fish and pepper" u didn't specify how much. Perhaps the fish was costly that's why. But wait o,how was the size of the fish and the quantity of pepper,was it worth the 3500?
Bro a kilo of chicken is 2k....so even she got that she won't spend up to 3500......the most funny thing is she gave me one lil tail of the fish.

Had it been she bought something worth that 3500 I shouldn't be vex honestly but she got one small fish and pepper of 200 naira.

She just showed pure greed.
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Jirilistic(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow if dat is really wat happen den she nor try at all. If she needed the money for something else,she 4 talk am straight up rada Dan being deceptive. If dats the only issue u av with her,then it's not really enough to keep ghost her sha. Still observe her, does she have any oda desirable traits that u like? Just talk to her about it in a calm but firm manner. And if u want to still sustain the friendship or whatever it is,go ahead but if not,Japa for ur peace of mind after u av cleared her
Godoverevery:

Bro a kilo of chicken is 2k....so even she got that she won't spend up to 3500......the most funny thing is she gave me one lil tail of the fish.

Had it been she bought something worth that 3500 I shouldn't be vex honestly but she got one small fish and pepper of 200 naira.

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Godoverevery:

Lol stop whining like a woman oga. How much would you have paid if you had lodged in an hotel for two days?

Different people have different characters. Some people (like me) would actually accommodate you for free but others wouldn't.
She apparently has not accommodated you for free and whatever happened was merely transactional.

If you do not like her character or forsee a future with her, simply move on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Danmboss(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aswear if op na my junior brother him for received better beating which kind of SIMP is this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Totiemide: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Technically, you be don pay for the 2 days wey you spend be that.

I don't even know how to ask, some call it pride but that's how I was brought up.

She went about it the wrong way tho. Fish and pepper no suppose cost 1k base on the inflation but to spend 3.5k nah, that's too much.

She didn't even think about you testing her weda she be wife material or something.

Guy, tell her your feelings, tell her how she fk and lock up. Unless you see better traits in her and she's teachable, make you stay.
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by captainbangz: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
SIMPle Interest. Pls, somebori should find the SIMPle Interest of #5000, 1500 in 2days grin
What is the rate(r)?
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by captainbangz: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Now I believe women don't do any favour for free...You gerit?
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by Truvelisback(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
captainbangz:
What is the rate(r)?
Me i no know ooo.
Re: Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. by captainbangz: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Me i no know ooo.
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman With Small Boobs Or Big Fake Boobs? / I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / Can He Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.