Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,907 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

[ghostly In Love] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [ghostly In Love] (122 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ghostly In Love] by Mustystrange98: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2022
[ ghostly in love ]

I and Lasisi were sitting by Mama everybody's restaurant, cracking groundnuts when this gorgeous-looking lady passed by. Lasisi's eyes locked to mine. Like an athlete, we raced at her. Her pace was faster but after much perseverance, we caught up with her.

"Excuse me! Can I have your time?" Lasisi said. "Don't mind my manners."

As a smart guy, I took my shot, "Hello, you are blessed, I mean you are the next, in fact, you are nested. His name is Lasisi, He is a deciever…"

"Guy wetin na? Say because we be friends u con  think say we b mate? U no get respect. See, go find ur own," he said. 

" She is mine."

"Can you guys excuse me? I have an important place to go to." She said irritatingly.

Lasisi moved closer to her." See, the first time  I set my eyes on you was yesterday, imma…"

"I haven't been to this area before," the girl interjected.

"Oh, I mean today, it's just an irony.. "

I shoved lasisi aside. "Baby, the first time I set my eyes on you, I was confused, subterfuge, and my senses diffused. Honestly, my heart stopped beating for 1 hour."

"It's nearly 20 minutes since we met." She said impatiently. 

Lasisi continued "look, this guy is a mumu. Look, I love you with all my heart, I promise to give you the whole world, in fact, I Will find a way to give you heaven "

I laughed hysterically. " Look, baby, I told you this guy is a receiver! The boxer short he is wearing belongs to me. He no get any shishi."

"See, I go hit you two by two, wetin be your problem?…"Lasisi gave an angry look.

" Lasisi forget, na the person wey the girl accept im tossing na im go win."

I knelt. " Baby, when I look into the future, I see the both of us, sitting in the parlor calling on our children...Joy, Anita, Benita, Ishmael, Abednigo, John, Aproko, Harrison, Musa, Ajaspa…"

Lasisi  burst into laughter " baby, I told you he is insane, he wants to use you to create another country in Nigeria, he wants to create a multi-afra…"

The girl hissed and made to go as Lasisi ran to her front and knelt. "Baby the first time I set my eyes on you, I died, and my ghost still came after you. I am ghostly in love with you!"

The girl smiled. My heart skipped. This was the first smile she made. Lasisi don win, I thought to myself.

"So you are a ghost too, like, you died, and you are a ghost just like I am?" She said, letting out a wide grin.

"Yes, I have died long ago, I am a ghost who is in love, please be my bride, together we will write a ghost story."

I stood confused watching the twist of events. I rewound my photographic memory to her last statement — you are a ghost just like I am.

"Are you a ghost too?" She asked, pointing at me.

"He is not a ghost, he is broke, a broke living, come and give me a hug." Lasisi rebuked moving towards her.

I wanted to warn him, but he turned deaf ears. The girl shyly widened her arms as he locked her chest with her's. They vanished right before my eyes.

Like a jet, I sped off from the scene. I'm going to my village as it is now. 

MustyStrange

(1) (Reply)

Agc 31 Days Prayer & Fasting | All-round Postive Change / . / Er%^t&https://masters-masters.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.