Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) (5851 Views)

My Girlfriend Served Me BREAKFAST Bcuz I Refused To Send Her Data / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by kyber(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
We ordered some roasted chicken in the early hours of today and got it delivered to us
surprisingly my Babe paid for it even though I objected at first

Then we got down to business and we chewed while watching Netflix …realizing how mouth watering it is we finished it all

She is dozing now as we speak

She wanted to prepare it but there was no time to do that so this how we satisfied ourselves

What a nice breakfast my girlfriend served me

Get yourself a wonderful partner

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by MarveworldG: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lols...came here to see tears rolling. Fake breakfast. Original one dey com soon

Na still the money wey she dey bill u she carry pay for the food or na her other side guys money

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Do a way with that girl sharp-sharp.
How dare she serve you meat in a carton
When you turn dog undecided

What happened to using plate?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Exkandayee(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Don't worry she go still serve you the original breakfast,I hate this kinda chicken,I cook chicken myself every 2 day's,I don't patronize fast food anything meat

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
You are eating from your money. I think u understand my words.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Kevinjap: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yummy,

Guys I'm stranded right here in unimaid due to ASUU strike and also out of foodstuffs.
I will be more than happy if I can assisted with TP back to my home base (Yola).
Thank you all
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Danmboss(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
You don high she order you fried chicken for morning, you come niaraland say she served you breakfast.
Op the lie nor shock you?? undecided
As if she is the one that prepared the chicken
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by AoifeNightfall: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
You no dey chew chicken bone
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
He's not a dog undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by kizwid(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
This could be us!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by candidladyTemp(f): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Do a way with that girl sharp-sharp.
How dare she serve you meat in a carton
When you turn dog undecided

What happened to using plate?

Are you complete !!!! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by usj(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Teddy96: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
U re enjoyin the Chicken . . Y u snap d bones for us?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Walkee: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
kyber:
We ordered some roasted chicken in the early hours of today and got it delivered to us
surprisingly my Babe paid for it even though I objected at first

Then we got down to business and we chewed while watching Netflix …realizing how mouth watering it is we finished it all

She is dozing now as we speak

She wanted to prepare it but there was no time to do that so this how we satisfied ourselves

What a nice breakfast my girlfriend served me

Get yourself a wonderful partner
roast chicken not roasted chicken
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by yuping(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
undecided the way bitter people rush enter here ehn. Na shame no allow them go back, congrats enjoy your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Make I tell op the truth?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Eben91: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
And she will serve you the main breakfast very soon, i pray you won't cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Eben91: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
Make I tell op the truth?
Abeg no tell am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by juman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
People dont chew in those countries.

Me I dey chew bones. I like bones.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by unibenakpos(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6994406/come-use-money-get-more#110367093

Click the link let's make money rain this year

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by franklingud(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Came to see how the premium tears were freely flowing down.... grin grin grin

Guess I was disappointed bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Powerfly(f): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Op...you can lie... I know this pictures.... You stole it from a old post... Chai! Linus mba cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by davillian(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Shay she no get plate
Way u con de eat from kpali
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Bastardlyrich: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

I hope u are not practicing fornication
Pity yourself and repent today

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
Stop posting these foold here.
I hope you are benefiting from the Yorobad fake muslimm
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Danmboss(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Powerfly:
Op...you can lie... I know this pictures.... You stole it from a old post... Chai! Linus mba cheesy grin
You catch am Wella
One op don use am do post before and na female op she be that's what this guy screen shot and post claiming nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
You ate food put in a Carton. Is there no plate in your house?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Walkee:
roast chicken not roasted chicken

Thanks for the correction
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Bastardlyrich: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nlA6ySZQI

U will not die in ignorance in Jesus Christ name amen
Thundaa fia you and that stewpid derty stinkking ogbonnnnni fake muslimm pastorr.
Stop derailing thread with these trash.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) by Powerfly(f): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Danmboss:

You catch am Wella
One op don use am do post before and na female op she be that's what this guy screen shot and post claiming nonsense

I swear...don't mind the guy... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Song Would Most Aptly Describe Your Last Relationship? / My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.