Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,392 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny (7192 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Turkey Warns Men About Her Colleague Who Uses Their Destiny. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by CumOnHer: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
To defend a nation, you need a warrior. To build a nation, you need a man. To be fulfilled as a man, you need a destiny. To achieve a destiny, you need a principle. And one of such compelling principles is the ability to take a departure from harmful social norms putting men's fortunes in a glass ceiling. Unknowingly to many, these social trends, consciously or unconsciously have been reversing the destiny of man under the chokeholds of female domination.
A man who values the true essence of his being will not pander to detrimental practices being dictated by the larger society.

1. KNEELING BEFORE A WOMAN:
A kneeling man is a dying man. It is complete emasculation when you ignorantly and sheepishly throw your authority at the feet of a woman. Kneeling before a woman has no cultural, natural or logical legitimacy. It is a surrender to female power, it undermines the divine virtue and authority of a man. The implication thereof is such that it will take you a groaning cost of a lifetime to reverse the consequences.

2. TELLING HER YOUR SECRETS:
The heart of a man is full of secrets, they sits with us like stone in our pockets, some weigh us down, others just exist. While some are deal breakers, others are pretty vanilla. The risks of revealing secrets to a woman can be real and devastating and should be considered very carefully. A man dies each day his secrets are in the hands of a woman. Love must not push you do some foolish things that you might later regret.
Every secret has its consequences, it is therefore a dangerous endeavor to entrust a secret in the hands of a deceptive gender. When you keep a secret in her hands, you weaponize her against you. A woman could walk into your secret place with a rose but leaves you scarred with a thorn.
It is better to open up to a friend that aligns with your secrets than a vengeful gender who could come back stabbing you at the back or in the chest. Your secret is her bargaining power. You subconsciously tailor your life along her interests because your heart lies with a woman holding your secrets.

3. WHEN YOUR CUM DOES NOT TOUCH HER BODY:
During a burst of eruption, you spill on the sheet, pull up your boxer and then move on to the next. This is the typical nonchalance of a lot of men who lacks the spiritual understanding of a semen. Beyond the whitish fluid, it's the seed of your generation, therefore you can't afford to be careless with it.
The significance of cumming on her body lies in the fact that your sperm must die on her body. If the sperm does not stay in her vagina, it must stay on any other parts of her body. It is wrong to cum on the sheet or on the floor ( which is most ridiculous). It matters nothing if she either washes the cum off her or wipes it off after. As a matter of fact, there is a positive connotation when she washes her body with water after sex.
Your cum must not die off elsewhere other than her body. There's a significant effect it has on your destiny when you cum on her.
On the other hand, this could be a bit strange or less interesting to condom users and quickie lovers. But I'd rather advise that you try as much as possible to reassess your options. Although the importance of condoms cannot be overemphasized, however, it would do you a lot of good to have sex with someone you trust. Condoms are a product of innovation, sadly, certain innovations are interrupting the fortunes of a man.

4. LAYING IN HER LAPS/THIGHS:
Your head carries spiritual power, it has a direct relationship with your destiny. Whatever your head touches or touches your head has a way of affecting your destiny..
A woman's laps is symbolic of entrapment. A great number of men had gone down by the entrapment of her thighs. Her thighs are opposed to the fulfilment of your progress. Do not sell off your destiny at the altar of her thighs (lust).
There is no wrong in her laying or resting her head on your thighs, since she is not destined to lead. Her destiny does not affect a nation or determine the fortunes of a generation. Rest your head on a pillow whenever you feel like it.

5. NEVER GIVE HER CLOTHES TO WEAR ON HER PERIOD:
She is most unclean when blood leaks down the tunnel. It is a period of pains and discomfort she wish she could completely scratch off her life. You have to be very careful of the most basic things concerning you, as basic as the clothes you wear. It is not unexpected that whenever she comes around, she feels the need to put on one or two of your clothes that appeal to her. While you make her feel a sense of affection, bear in mind that protecting your destiny is far more important than her liberty to put on your clothes at the most unclean state of her life.
The decision to lock up your wardrobe would come in handy when you are aware when she's on her period and when she is not. When you find yourself at a crossroads, then you must ensure that it is the last of you putting on such clothes ever again. The consequences of putting on a blood stained clothes is grave to your destiny, it is one of the worst set backs to a man's fortunes. No matter how pristine it may look after her washing it, you must never wear it ever again.
Declining her request to your wardrobe or restricting her liberty to your wardrobe when she's on her period should not put a strain on your relationship if she loves you. And if you must avoid a scene, let her have the clothes and thereafter separate the clothes from the rest of your wardrobe exclusively for her use. It is better to be safe than sorry.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
I think i learnt something.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Cyphar(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thanks for the info. i learnt something

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Vinnie2000(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
The OP na wahala OP Sha. But your points are correct! I wonder what you would now say about men/guys that suck p*ssy?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Jennyclay(f): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbish post!!!

What about 5 things women do that set back their destiny?? Abi we don't have destiny too??

Nonsense!!

YinkaOlusesi16:
I think i learnt something.
You learnt nothing my dear.

The post is fetish, rubbish, nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Vinnie2000(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hoping Kobojunkie and her likes does not come here to start endless, annoying, ambiguous religious arguments..

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by CumOnHer: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
There are only three
The man unwillingness to leave sin alone
Ancestral curse
Ignorance
Want to be exempted from the arrows destroying men and taking down their destiny?

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
Oyedepo says he would rather lose his ministry than lose his destiny. When push comes to shove, Oyedepo would rather have everything in Cannan land go to ruin,including you, if it will salvage his destiny.
Man does not have a convenant with sin but with a woman. A woman is more powerful than sin.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Brokeloser: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nairaland feminists are coming for you op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by CumOnHer: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The OP na wahala OP Sha. But your points are correct! I wonder what you would now say about men/guys that suck p*ssy?
I do not want to ruffle feathers but I might consider creating a topic about it later. Today's men lacks spirituality. As much as you want to satisfy women and have as much fun, you can't afford to throw a pearl(one's destiny) to a pig.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by CumOnHer: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rubbish post!!!

What about 5 things women do that set back their destiny?? Abi we don't have destiny too??

Nonsense!!

The post is rubbish, nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients.
Woman, I do not speak for women, I expose their treachery. If you think a woman has a destiny greater than that of a man, then let's talk about it. I challenge you.

22 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by paulolee(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
no b small destiny

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rubbish post!!!

Nonsense!!

The post is rubbish, nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients.
pure rubbish from a fetish believing , mythical worshiping streotipical superstitious fearful Coward , aside the putting on a condom part for 50/50 protection .one single thing here otherwise cannot be proven ,,, women's laps are entrapment ? Why put your dick in then ?, never give your woman shirt when on her period ... Fvcking Theist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

Young woman, I do not speak for women, I expose their treachery. If you think a woman has a destiny greater than that of a man, then let's talk about it. I challenge you.
I don't see any chance of a learned Adult , coming online from days work (online or offline ) on a Saturday to post about women , *spits on your fetish mygionstic face , slaps you with the femur of a premature fetus , as you fall to the ground with the corpse of the child your chest still , I piss on you .then stab you multiple times for security reasonssmiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

Young woman, I do not speak for women, I expose their treachery. If you think a woman has a destiny greater than that of a man, then let's talk about it. I challenge you.
I don't see any chance of a learned Adult , coming online from days work (online or offline ) on a Saturday to post about women , *spits on your fetish mygionstic face , slaps you with the femur of a premature fetus , as you fall to the ground with the corpse of the child your chest still , I piss on you .then stab you multiple times for security reasons smiley

Hypocritical your name is literally cunonher , fvking fetish mysginistic Perv , fvcking Theist POS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by CumOnHer: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheSourcerer:
pure rubbish from a fetish believing , mythical worshiping streotipical superstitious fearful Coward , aside the putting on a condom part for 50/50 protection .one single thing here otherwise cannot be proven ,,, women's laps are entrapment ? Why put your dick in then ?, never give your woman shirt when on her period ... Fvcking Theist
Are you really a sourcerer?.. What are your fascinations? Where do you practice your witchcraft?
My understanding is deeper than your superficial knowledge of witchcraft. If you would, I could make a public shame out of you, right now.
If really truly you're a sourcerer, you'd know the spiritual implications of physical elements in the aforementioned.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

Are you really a sourcerer?.. What are your fascinations? Where do you practice your witchcraft?
My understanding is deeper than your superficial knowledge of witchcraft. If you would, I could make a public shame out of you, right now.
If really truly you're a sourcerer, you'd know the spiritual implications of physical elements in the aforementioned.

Fvking fetish pathetic Perv,Shame on you ........ Fuckin insecure POS....................Fvckin Theist , have a grey day
Fvcking Theist
Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by CumOnHer: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I don't see any chance of a learned Adult , coming online from days work (online or offline ) on a Saturday to post about women , *spits on your fetish mygionstic face , slaps you with the femur of a premature fetus , as you fall to the ground with the corpse of the child your chest still , I piss on you .then stab you multiple times for security reasons smiley

Hypocritical your name is literally cunonher , fvking fetish mysginistic Perv , fvcking Theist POS
Don't go down this path. I could make a meancemeat out of you. The powers I carry are much powerful than the forces behind you.
I am here to deliver a message. Weak men must take their place among the strong.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

my fascination right now is stabbing you multiple times in your chest and tighs smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

Don't go down this path. I could make a meancemeat out of you. The powers I carry are much powerful than the forces behind you.
I am here to deliver a message. Weak men must take their place among the strong.
Weak men remain among the weak , the strong with the strong it's the status quo and there's nothing your 'powers' can do about me dropping a pin.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by candidladyTemp(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
CumOnHer:
To defend a nation, you need a warrior. To build a nation, you need a man. To be fulfilled as a man, you need a destiny. To achieve a destiny, you need a principle. And one of such compelling principles is the ability to take a departure from harmful social norms putting men's fortunes in a glass ceiling. Unknowingly to many, these social trends, consciously or unconsciously have been reversing the destiny of man under the chokeholds of female domination.
A man who values the true essence of his being will not pander to detrimental practices being dictated by the larger society.

1. KNEELING BEFORE A WOMAN:
A kneeling man is a dying man. It is complete emasculation when you ignorantly and sheepishly throw your authority at the feet of a woman. Kneeling before a woman has no cultural, natural or logical legitimacy. It is a surrender to female power, it undermines the divine virtue and authority of a man. The implication thereof is such that it will take you a groaning cost of a lifetime to reverse the consequences.

2. TELLING HER YOUR SECRETS:
The heart of a man is full of secrets, they sits with us like stone in our pockets, some weigh us down, others just exist. While some are deal breakers, others are pretty vanilla. The risks of revealing secrets to a woman can be real and devastating and should be considered very carefully. A man dies each day his secrets are in the hands of a woman. Love must not push you do some foolish things that you might later regret.
Every secret has its consequences, it is therefore a dangerous endeavor to entrust a secret in the hands of a deceptive gender. When you keep a secret in her hands, you weaponize her against you. A woman could walk into your secret place with a rose but leaves you scarred with a thorn.
It is better to open up to a friend that aligns with your secrets than a vengeful gender who could come back stabbing you at the back or in the chest. Your secret is her bargaining power. You subconsciously tailor your life along her interests because your heart lies with a woman holding your secrets.

3. WHEN YOUR CUM DOES NOT TOUCH HER BODY:
During a burst of eruption, you spill on the sheet, pull up your boxer and then move on to the next. This is the typical nonchalance of a lot of men who lacks the spiritual understanding of a semen. Beyond the whitish fluid, it's the seed of your generation, therefore you can't afford to be careless with it.
The significance of cumming on her body lies in the fact that your sperm must die on her body. If the sperm does not stay in her vagina, it must stay on any other parts of her body. It is wrong to cum on the sheet or on the floor ( which is most ridiculous). It matters nothing if she either washes the cum off her or wipes it off after. As a matter of fact, there is a positive connotation when she washes her body with water after sex.
Your cum must not die off elsewhere other than her body. There's a significant effect it has on your destiny when you cum on her.
On the other hand, this could be a bit strange or less interesting to condom users and quickie lovers. But I'd rather advise that you try as much as possible to reassess your options. Although the importance of condoms cannot be overemphasized, however, it would do you a lot of good to have sex with someone you trust. Condoms are a product of innovation, sadly, certain innovations are interrupting the fortunes of a man.

4. LAYING IN HER LAPS/THIGHS:
Your head carries spiritual power, it has a direct relationship with your destiny. Whatever your head touches or touches your head has a way of affecting your destiny..
A woman's laps is symbolic of entrapment. A great number of men had gone down by the entrapment of her thighs. Her thighs are opposed to the fulfilment of your progress. Do not sell off your destiny at the altar of her thighs (lust).
There is no wrong in her laying or resting her head on your thighs, since she is not destined to lead. Her destiny does not affect a nation or determine the fortunes of a generation. Rest your head on a pillow whenever you feel like it.

5. NEVER GIVE HER CLOTHES TO WEAR ON HER PERIOD:
She is most unclean when blood leaks down the tunnel. It is a period of pains and discomfort she wish she could completely scratch off her life. You have to be very careful of the most basic things concerning you, as basic as the clothes you wear. It is not unexpected that whenever she comes around, she feels the need to put on one or two of your clothes that appeal to her. While you make her feel a sense of affection, bear in mind that protecting your destiny is far more important than her liberty to put on your clothes at the most unclean state of her life.
The decision to lock up your wardrobe would come in handy when you are aware when she's on her period and when she is not. When you find yourself at a crossroads, then you must ensure that it is the last of you putting on such clothes ever again. The consequences of putting on a blood stained clothes is grave to your destiny, it is one of the worst set backs to a man's fortunes. No matter how pristine it may look after her washing it, you must never wear it ever again.
Declining her request to your wardrobe or restricting her liberty to your wardrobe when she's on her period should not put a strain on your relationship if she loves you. And if you must avoid a scene, let her have the clothes and thereafter separate the clothes from the rest of your wardrobe exclusively for her use. It is better to be safe than sorry.
[/s]

Every fvckng time

Like every time icome on this platform I'd see a post that will make me laugh like iam on some N2o

Just imagine trash

And some incompetent Adam aka fig trees aka fruitless plants is up there saying he learnt something today

Eve you really tried for MANkind

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Misogyny has destroyed some demented fools.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
One of the greatest tool of manipulation and fraud in the history of mankind is what men refer to as SPIRITUALITY. If I may ask what does it mean by DESTINY? grin What does it mean?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by candidladyTemp(f): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hoping Kobojunkie and her likes does not come here to start endless, annoying, ambiguous religious arguments..

Are you an irobot...

Are you a suckaway who receives/collcects/stores all shit without questioning whatever as$ dropped it..

Your girlfriend must be bossing you around... You don't strike me like one who would ask "WHY"

God forbid

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

Do pray for me ,,, deliver me with your message(s) ...smiley
Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
Misogyny has destroyed some demented fools.
without them even knowing , and that's a problem

Been seeing you Mufasa , how's your day going so far?smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Are you an irobot...

Are you a suckaway who receives/collcects/stores all shit without questioning whatever as$ dropped it..

Your girlfriend must be bossing you around... You don't strike me like one who would ask "WHY"

God forbid
The asking why part though ....... This is the lowest form of a man, reminds me of Rick and Morty's Jerry .
Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Blablamalala:
One of the greatest tool of manipulation and fraud in the history of mankind is what men refer to as SPIRITUALITY. If I may ask what does it mean by DESTINY? grin What does it mean?
it means when you achieve something, it was supposed to be so cheesy isn't it how God works ? And every other fraudulent feat in history of mankind
Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheSourcerer:
without them even knowing , and that's a problem

Been seeing you Mufasa , how's your day going so far?smiley

Exactly! It's really bad.

Oh, yeah. It's been good. It rained in Lagos today. grin
Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
CumOnHer:

remember the baby fetus I slapped you with earlier? , do suck on its cocck .........fuckin mysoginst fetish perv...............Fvcking Theist.
Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheSourcerer:
it means when you achieve something, it was supposed to be so cheesy isn't it how Did works ? And every other fraudulent feat in history of mankind

grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Exactly! It's eally bad.

Oh, yeah. It's been good. It rained in Lagos today. grin
Finally !!! Still hot in Abeokuta , but since y'all have rain ,it'll be soon the atmosphere calms and rains here too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.