Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? (7134 Views)

Dating A Lady For Too Long When You Are Not Ready For Marriage? / How To Make Him Stay Long When In Bed. For Married Men/women / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by NzubechiPeru: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,Please What Can I take to last long in bed,My babe is coming to visit for the first time and she is coming this evening.The babe fine die..I usually last 10 minutes,wetin I go take make I reach up to 30 minutes??..I no get erectile dysfunction oo,na just say e no dey hard for me I done cum..Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Kobojunkie: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
NzubechiPeru:
Hello Nairalanders,Please What Can I take to last long in bed,My babe is coming to visit for the first time and she is coming this evening.The babe fine die..I usually last 10 minutes,wetin I go take make I reach up to 30 minutes??..I no get erectile dysfunction oo,na just say e no dey hard for me I done cum..Thanks
How old are you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Jeon(f): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Antibacterial.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by 40fy: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022

**Fück the government!!!

**Ingredients
★2 to 3 ..... leaves
★1/2 inch fresh ginger root (optional)

**Instructions
★Take 2-3 ...... leaves and wash them. Cut the leaves into small pieces.

★Scrub the ginger root and cut it into slices.

★Bring the water to a boil in a medium pot, add the ginger root and the leaves

★Cover the pot and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.

★Strain the tea to remove the leaves

★Let the tea cool off before drinking it

**Very effective!!
**no side effects

You wanna know these useful leaves??

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Foodforthought: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing, if you want to live long
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Sparrk007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Take 2000m of tramadol

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Adebayoa159: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Your mates are looking for a way to be free from poverty,, you're here looking for a remedy to impress a b!tch,,,

I seriously hate what I don't like

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
When death is calling a young man, this is how it presents itself.

14 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Michelle55: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

Don't you think 30 minutes is quite small to thoroughly kill someone's daughter with sex? You should be looking at 3hrs45mins for a thorough sexual satisfaction and only then would she confidently confirm that her boyfriend is truly a man.
For that long period of sexual spree you would be needing 1bottle of alomo bitters mixed with 500mg of tramadol then wash it down with Jack Daniels. You don't have to thank me, we're our brother's keepers.

12 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Zico777(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ninejaywon:
When death is calling a young man, this is how it presents itself.
grin
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Deicide: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just do three rounds which would sum up to 30m

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Rexymania(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing. Exercise and smoke smoking and drinking if you're into it
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by chinwong(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
How was your sexcapade ; grin
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sparrk007:
Take 2000m of tramadol
this guy ehhn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Odogwu bitters
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Samade7: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Take concentrated H2SO4
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by bukiah: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Kill yourself. Oniranu omo
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by kmaster007: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Make you apply Aboliki

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Higgies(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Take tramadol 100mg or 200mg one hour before your match.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by kakaaa77: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

go with la casera and TomTom
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by YourFavorite21(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Oga do your thing and come down , they no dey give award, you can never fill that bottomless pit.
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by pansophist(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Sex is like a fight, it's something you prepare for before the battle, not on-the-spot preparation. Like the military saying, "if you want peace, prepare for war". If you want good sex, then you prepare for it via your lifestyle, not one-off pills. Sex like a battle is won before the battle day. If Russia and Togo will fight tomorrow, it's common sense the Russians already won.

Start living like your ancestors. Eat more meat than sugar, so foods like bread, rice, and beer should be cut off, then make strength a lifestyle. Your diet motto should be "if it doesn't bleed, I will not eat". So eat animal products like a lion, lift weight and build muscles. If you can run/walk a distance of 30km every other day without your body feeling it, then being good at sex will be a by-product.

Even if you take sex pills, what about internal strength such as muscle to enable you to lock her in strategic positions, thrust longer, and the appeal on your masculinity as she admire your body doing magic? I don't care how advanced the pill is, You can't have a pot belly and achieve that effect on her psychology.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by emetisuccess(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2022
When fucking don't think about the sex, take ur mind out of it, my brother u will last for the next 1hr plus. Na she go even dey beg u to come down. Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by teebagy: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2022
emetisuccess:
When fucking don't think about the sex, take ur mind out of it, my brother u will last for the next 1hr plus. Na she go even dey beg u to come down. Thank me later.
this is proudly sponsored by EXPERIENCE.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Smoketight007: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Stroke and go up and down when you are about to cum stop relax and then go again, just control urself
Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Aguilar(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Bitter kola and kolaq alagbo

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Sotland: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Ever heard of IMAX DELAY SPRAY?

Imax delay spray works for premature ejaculation and also helps to give a hard erection.

Last 10x times than you can, your woman will ever be grateful for the satisfaction.

it's 100% safe
it's 100% herbal
To buy contact 0.8.1.3.6.7.5.4.7.7.8

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Robasy: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Eat #400 groundnut, drink a least 3- 4 bottles of beer before your game! Thank me later�

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Emeka511(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
emetisuccess:
how will you be having sex and you will take your mind off it?? This kind talk sef is that possible?? Haha

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by Chukz001(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Just take odogwu bitters and thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? / / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.