Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please I Need Y'all Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Y'all Advise. (933 Views)

I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! / I Need Y'all Advise / Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Y'all Advise. by CruiseCity: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Please I need advice,
There's a lady who has been knacking since January now and before we started knacking, I asked her what she wanted. She said she love me and she want a good relationship with me.
I went ahead and gave her my principles if she want us to date.
I told her:
1. No billing or Transfer.
2. No PDA for now.
3. She must be able to plan life with me.

She accepted and I placed her on probation.
She has passed these tests, she's so caring and always the first to call and check up on me. But She's a little clingy.

We have been happy together all time.
But the only problem I'm having now is she stays with her parent and she still keeps her relationship away from her parents and brothers.

I called her 4days ago and she didn't pick up calls and she picked up without saying anything. I just zeroed my mind deleted her number and blocked her from all angles. The thing is I've talked to her about this issue of keeping the relationship like a student relationship is what I don't like. She told me she will adjust.

I blocked her for the whole day, she tried to reach me but to no avail until another number called to tell me she was in the hospital and I called talked to her. I said I will like to see her on an n video call but she accepted and switched off her phone again till evening. I knew she was not in any hospital.

I'm not trying to be so strict with her but at this point in my life, I'm not ready to start playing around with any girl. Once I don't see what I'm looking for in her, I feel like dumping her and moving on.

But somehow I felt I've begun to develop feelings for her as throughout the whole day I blocked her, I observed my mind was at her side TBH

Now we are back talking. Now the question is. Should I let her go because presently I'm looking for a woman who I will plan my life with and see her as a partner, not any kind of girl just for knack?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by CruiseCity: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Any girl u are knacking now will never be your wife and if u force it, u will have issues in the marriage ...she must be disciplined to say I choose to close leg and if u can't wait till we are married ,GO..
Also u are the problem
U also need to show u can hold body so u don't attract flies to your life that will distract u and make u turn 45 with no show of progression

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
Get lost from here. Carry your stupid church flyer away from my thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by CruiseCity: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ignore the bastard on my FTC
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by donbachi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Real men dont make rules...rather,they break rules.

Boys with excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by CruiseCity: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
donbachi:
Real men dont make rules...rather,they break rules.

Boys with excuses.

You’re a Simp.
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by donbachi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
CruiseCity:

You’re a Simp.
100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by RisenJoe(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
She's not trustworthy, she said she was in a hospital but switched off her phone camera when you asked for video evidence.

This one alone puts all other things she's been telling you on suspicion of being a lie.
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by CruiseCity: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
RisenJoe:
She's not trustworthy, she said she was in a hospital but switched off her phone camera when you asked for video evidence.

This one alone puts all other things she's been telling you on suspicion of being a lie.

Yes. You’re right. Planning on confronting her when we see.
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vawulence full this thread shocked
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by candidladyTemp(f): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Any girl u are knacking now will never be your wife and if u force it, u will have issues in the marriage ...she must be disciplined to say I choose to close leg and if u can't wait till we are married ,GO..
Also u are the problem
U also need to show u can hold body so u don't attract flies to your life that will distract u and make u turn 45 with no show of progression

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer

Mrs righteousness... Weldone ma'am the Lord is your strength... Please keep letting all males know that there's more to life than just sex...

Please Iwould love to join your ministry so we can both cast em(males) back to Hades abode
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by usj(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by Truvelisback(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
U are just too impatient.
Re: Please I Need Y'all Advise. by Demigod22: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Professor of Geography and Planning, well done master planner. You should work on your psyche. In your rules you said no public display of affection and same you is complaining that she is behaving as if the relationship is school relationship. Obviously, you are a difficult person to deal with. Relationship is to be enjoyed and not endure.

Relationship is not prison, she have her own life to live outside the toxic relationship you are planning. You are making rules, why not go to National Assembly to make laws?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Girls Do When They Like You / Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... / Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.