Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! (1461 Views)

Please I Need Y'all Advise. / Who Is A Simp please / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is not a cruise. This is my reality.

There's a girl I just met in my area and we started talking because of my dog. She became close because of my dog now we're close to the level of her wanting relationship from her move.

Now the problem, she was trying to buy data according to her today and she was debited and the airtime wasn't credited. According to her, it's been since morning. Now I know she's expecting me to send her airtime.

I will not lie, I've never done this before. I feel it's not proper. I feel this is random billing. Please dont say it's ordinary highest 500naira airtime but Kai.
It's doing me two minds. If I send her the airtime I will begin to start having the feeling I'm down by 500naira.

Don't say see how I'm thinking. Naija girls can be very stupid sometimes. Before you know how she might start feeling I'm a Simp. And I can never accept that tag.

Advice please.

2 Likes

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Advice please
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
I've never send girls airtime randomly. I dont even come close to girls that can't afford subscription

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Beastus(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
I advice you to fear women and save your life.
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by younglleo: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Op You dey wicked sotey u steal FTC and STC on ur thread!
Werey!
If she dey sincerely broke nd u feel like helping, u help, na second one u go take knw her intentions!
But fear women

5 Likes

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beastus:
I advice you to fear women and save your life.

Yes oh. My brother grin I planned pretending to forget about the air time thing. And then we move. If she brings the talk later then I cut her off
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Knivesout(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Now I know she's expecting me to send her airtime.
Only a simp wil fulfil her expectation...advice given!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Hashabiah: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bros send the airtime and leave it at that . If she comes again with another demand put her in her place.
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Agricmoney(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Give her what would not make you feel sad if she later leaves.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Knivesout:
Now I know she's expecting me to send her airtime.
Only a simp wil fulfil her expectation...advice given!!!

Yes. You just said my mind... I will daju, ronju, Mi o ni se transfer grin
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm so happy that y'all are not saying ordinary airtime. It's shows that there are real men here.... I'm happy

2 Likes

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros send the airtime and leave it at that . If she comes again with another demand put her in her place.

Bro.... You might think its just airtime. I can't be one goal down on the issues of girls. Honestly.

I mock simps. I will never be one
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by ashewoboy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
have you made move to phvck her?
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Hashabiah: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
CruiseCity:

Bro.... You might think its just airtime. I can't be one goal down on the issues of girls. Honestly.

I mock simps. I will never be one
Bros, the redpill is designed to let you see through the gimmicks of manipulative women , but before you judge me , I'll like to let you know that I'm more redpill than you can possibly imagine. However, i can buy airtime for women who are truly and genuinely in need of it . Which is why I said just do for the sake of friendship...or do you want to bang the bictch ?
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, the redpill is designed to let you see through the gimmicks of manipulative women , but before you judge me , I'll like to let you know that I'm more redpill than you can possibly imagine. However, i can buy airtime for women who are truly and genuinely in need of it . Which is why I said just do for the sake of friendship...or do you want to bang the bictch ?

Yeah for sure... I want to bang her and it easy because I see how she's trying to be always close to me, using my dog as format. : grin

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Hashabiah: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
CruiseCity:

Yeah for sure... I want to bang her and it easy because I see how she's trying to be always close to me, using my dog as format. : grin
Enjoy ...but don't send her airtime and see her response . As it is , she's expecting you to do something so do the opposite
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Enjoy ...but don't send her airtime and see her response . As it is , she's expecting you to do something so do the opposite

Yes! I'm pleased

2 Likes

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Lightway: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
CruiseCity:
I'm so happy that y'all are not saying ordinary airtime. It's shows that there are real men here.... I'm happy

Women use the word ordinary to make you do what they want...

Don't send her airtime until you fuzk her first... Then you can think of airtime

Don't be a simp

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
younglleo:
Op You dey wicked sotey u steal FTC and STC on ur thread!
Werey!
If she dey sincerely broke nd u feel like helping, u help, na second one u go take knw her intentions!
But fear women

No Vex abeg grin

To me, she wan check me to see if she fit build office sharply. I be new guy for the area and she feel say I long grin
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Don't give.
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lightway:

Don't send her airtime until you fuzk her first... Then you can think of airtime

Don't be a simp

Thanks boss.... This kind of advise with order dey give me joy. No be advise like send her first to know who she truly is grin
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Lightway: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
CruiseCity:

Thanks boss.... This kind of advise with order dey give me joy. No be advise like send her first to know who she truly is grin

Take note, you might lose the girl because she probably has other guys that are ready to give her money, but don't fret.

Do not simp for women

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Palazee(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lightway:

Don't be a simp
*Delighted*

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lightway:

Take note, you might lose the girl because she probably has other guys that are ready to give her money, but don't fret.

Do not simp for women

Losing her, I have 90% I'm gone bleep her. She's loving my lifestyle. I love looking nice and I've got a samoyed pet. That's what she's craving.

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Palazee(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
My redpillers doing their job diligently

Death to SIMPS

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Death to SIMPS
grin
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Palazee:
My redpillers doing their job diligently

Death to SIMPS
grin
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by younglleo: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
CruiseCity:

No Vex abeg grin

To me, she wan check me to see if she fit build office sharply. I be new guy for the area and she feel say I long grin
den overlook am, give am excuse grin
Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
younglleo:
den overlook am, give am excuse grin

I swear.
I don think am tire. At first I dey reason make she no go dey think say ordinary 500naira airtime but I feel say we just know each other. She no suppose dey bill me... And Nah format to me grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
CruiseCity:
I will not lie, I've never done this before. I feel it's not proper. I feel this is random billing.

case closed!!!

[img]https://c./8zUyU3lh7csAAAAM/vince-carter-its-over.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by CruiseCity: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Say They Prefer Dark Skin Guys / This is unbelievable! God! / What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.