Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain (9619 Views)

Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Hespee93: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Cars got destroyed during the fight between members of OPC and the Thugs

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Bounceboune7: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Once some people are supporting u just know u are a goner
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Onarabu: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
IamNat:
What will Aregbe do now. After all his shouting. He thought he was someone outside Tinubu, he has forgotten that he's only lucky because Tinubu isn't a dictator, he just help you get the position and he will leave you to lead by your discretion, it's usually up to you to decide how people will perceive you after leaving the office.

That's why I laugh when people blame Tinubu for Ambode's misfortune, when in the real sense it was Ambode's actions to party men that killed him.

He will soon eat an humble pie just like his counterpart in Ekiti
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Onarabu: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
iita:
Aregbe rascal has scammed Adeoti

Adeoti should have known better now
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Bounceboune7: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Quality20:
Why is the contest btw two Yoruba muslims only? Don't we have xtians in osun state ne? U guys shd stop marginalizing Yoruba xtians and traditional worshippers pls
yorubas get sense pass that level

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by gigabyte13: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Make l sing burna boy song for Adeoti and Aregbe
" Mo so fun won ko gba ooooo
Won fe gba oooo gba oooooo
Moni ko ma worry ooooooo
Tobaya won ma gba "

Aregbe will lose in Osun and outdated in his Alimosho backyard in Lagos.
Total political Annihilation for him.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Laggafin: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
It will end in premium tears for mallam Aregbe.. He's a religious bigot and should keep kwayet. Oyetola is doing well and will trounce him back to back to victory
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Kaymansion(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
before nko.. what do they expect from sitting governor..
isn't like Ambode in his own time although state of osun no be Lagos state
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by jiz: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Not easy to dethrone incumbent governor. Congratulations to the governor for his second term candidacy
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by clothingonline(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Same finger who help you amd u want to cut it then you the bigger devil

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mooh247:

cool

Aregbe is a gonner the moment I saw some people supporting him

The people that supported Saraki, Dino melaye , Sheu Sani, Goodluck Jonathan, Atiku

Well said.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Rafmore(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
In short bribes
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by 27Pushing30: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Hate this Country.

I went to fuel my mom's car at the filling station since 1pm, this is 4pm and am still there. What nonsense!!

Small thing you don hate your country ... mtcheew

Bad fuel came into the country ... the USA you’re hailing are suffering a supply chain crisis with many supermarts, stores and malls having empty shelves they’re not saying THEY HATE THEIR COUNTRY. This is alongside inflation !

They’re instead holding president Biden accountable and daily they’re asking him HOW he plans to solve it.

Be there HATING your country like say you get another country to go to

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbesola has assumed a position he has not attained.

He will surely be treated like thrash should APC win both the gubernatorial and general elections.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Solsix(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Hate this Country.

I went to fuel my mom's car at the filling station since 1pm, this is 4pm and am still there. What nonsense!!
If you voted next level in 2019, pls remain there
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Herbephe1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Hate this Country.

Thank God , your mom get car, money to fuel it. It's few minutes ago I ate my breakfast (fufu) Always be thankful

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
visijo:
Private Jet for sale 300k only
E no dey land
Nah you know as you go take come down ��
grin grin grin

How you com dey enter am?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Hate this Country.

Why are you writing in bold?

Are you seeking attention?
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Jennyclay(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why are you writing in bold?

Are you seeking attention?
What's your business if what am writing is in bold??

Why are you so frustrated??

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What's your business if what am writing is in bold??

Why are you so frustrated??

Frustrated? Me?

I am not the one complaining of three hours and no fuel o
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Jennyclay(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Frustrated? Me?

I am not the one complaining of three hours and no fuel o
Don't quote me again in your life!!

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Newton2024: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Quality20:
Why is the contest btw two three Yoruba muslims only? Don't we have xtians in osun state ne? U guys shd stop marginalizing Yoruba xtians and traditional worshippers pls
Alhaji Oyetola
Alhaji Adeoti
Alhaji Lasun
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't quote me again in your life!!
Why are you so rabid?
You seem to be frustrated about everything not just Nigeria.
So much feminism. So much negative energies
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Newton2024: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hespee93:
The election is not free and fair in the whole Ede-North, though the crises beyween tugs and members of OPC contributed to it.

The frist two pictures are from the area where the thugs and OPC got clash because that area is close to the thugs zone.

The fight started last week in which a new graduate of Federal Polytechnic, Ede who went to regiater for his NYSC got hit by stray bullet and died.

Right now, no primary election in Ede-North.
The was primary election at APC secretariat at Oke-Gada, adjacent pastoral center.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by merits(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Hate this Country.

go back home na,abi den super glue your tire for filling station ni.no be by force to fuel na. shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by stickle(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
visijo:
Private Jet for sale 300k only
E no dey land
Nah you know as you go take come down ��
You won't kill somebody, you got me laughing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria As A Name And The Amalgamation / Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply / Mega Cities And Super Creeks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.