Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? (430 Views)

10 Years In Marriage He Is Yet To Raise A Voice Or Cheat On His Wife(photo) / (proven) How To Make It Near Impossible For A Man To Refuse You Or Cheat On You / Accused Serial 'dine-and-dash Dater' In California hit with more charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? by abiolamitodun(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tell us your experience
Re: What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? by Teddy96: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Here to read comments . . .
Re: What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? by brosom(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teddy96:
Here to read comments . . .
and lies grin
Re: What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? by paulolee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
because 99% of girls dt I av met doesn't deserve a loyal gee...all selfish n do date for their own self interest..
wen d interest dies or no longer there, its on to d next guy...

1 Like

Re: What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? by Demigod22: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
The first girlfriend I had in the University was the only dating or relationship I had. The rest is just catching cruise. I broke up with my first University girlfriend because I was threatened and I never know my way for school that year.

I just feel like I should just have girls I can have sex with and immediately I graduated I lost appetite for sex, maybe because I never get money to live the easy life I want.

But hopefully, after NYSC I will try going into relationship to know how it tastes.

1 Like

Re: What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? by arthurwillia(m): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2022
My virgin ex gf denied me sex for years in Uni that year, dumped my as$ in 300l Omo since then any girl wey I catch like this she Dey hear am
From then till now if I hear I’m a v, next thing na get out
I lash anything lashable now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Viewed Nairaland Thread? Mine is 100k+. (Pictures) / To God Be The Glory / Please How Can I Do This???�����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.