Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117750 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
When soft drinks was still soft drinks not all these bleach and sugar and diabetes stuffs all over the world now. When original natural ingredients were still used to produce flavoured sweet soft drinks and not all these nonsense now.. Crush!
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by spafu(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
showafrica:

What of fanta Chapman. 90% of Nairalanders don't know these drinks
You are not serious, people are talking of 70s and 80s drinks, you are mentioning Chapman of mid 90s and claiming most don't know it, you need help.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by quinox947: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Canada Dry was another beautiful drink
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by ALFADOS(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2022
All these are beyond my recognition, am only familiar with New Limca lol, Its for old cargoes
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by naturefellow(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2022
It's you that needs deliverance for thinking singlehood is abnormal
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by warlordd(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
It is better to be single and happy than to be married and frustrated.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Baatunde(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol! I was going to ask for LIMCA then i saw it is the first one on the left although the bottle appears different. There was the soda water also that was so tasteless and dull I wonder why anyone drank it. Then i learnt it was mainly for cigarette smokers.. didn't know if that was true or even why

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by edoairways: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
Gold spot bottle wey carry weight pass the content..
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.
Coco cola bought limca. They still produce it
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by edoairways: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
IamRegal:
Mum sold limca and gold spot.
I don't know why limca parked up tho, they were doing well.
Limca still dey oh.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
IF YOU WATCH SUNDAY ROUNDEVOURE AND YOU ARE STILL SINGLE, YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by edoairways: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
matm:
If you married because of what people will say and not because you wanted to marry, and u haven't built ur own house, up till now thereby bringing kids into the world to face untold suffering with hopeless future, then u need a serious deliverance.
For it is better not to marry,than to bring kids into the world without equipping them to survive from cycle of poverty .
The best comment
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oyiboman69:
there are ghost in this forum 'died' hmmm...
I'm in utter schock

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
edoairways:

The best comment
you are med...
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by showafrica(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
spafu:

You are not serious, people are talking of 70s and 80s drinks, you are mentioning Chapman of mid 90s and claiming most don't know it, you need help.

Lol,. So na mid 90 chapman you know, you be small boy na. Go and ask elders of original chapman
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by wilyparker(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin
I drank limca Goldspot and I'm still single
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by ochiosa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Which deliverance? Drinkers of these drinks are already grand pa's or ma's.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Tekuzukite: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
There was also Krest

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by seemegold: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Crush and krest my favourite then
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by JordanMichael(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Wazobia2216:
You wey don marry, show us your achievement
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by marygold(f): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
What of ginger Ale?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by deebrain(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Those were the years.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by omonighoblessing(f): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
fineboynl:
did you mean 2005 or 2015? Because as at 2015 egg was not sold below N50 not to talk of eggroll.
2015.... And yes egg was sold for 30 naira then
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Realestatevixen: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
For me, it was CRUSH, GOLDSPOT, TANDI GURANA that did it for me. Time don pass sha
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Iamziggy: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
AgentGoat:

How's the taste like?
Like pepper soup
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Glocee(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
And I'm still single and searching �
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Finest6: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Awwwww. See how time flies.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by biroo: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank God I didn't meet any of them grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by judedwriter(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Comedian2019:
Marriage is not by force.

But it's important o.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
, limca and parmalat ice cream sad

Was jamming Musical youth song undecided
I dey shake my for these illmannered IGK here
They lost big time !
Naija was OK then .not the wild animals kingdom it is now!
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MisterKennedy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin

Wetin Limca dey do there? Those other drinks no be e mate o

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MisterKennedy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=Glocee post=110388775]And I'm still single and searching �[/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.