Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117838 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MisterKennedy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Glocee:
And I'm still single and searching �

Search no more sweetheart. I'm here for you ok

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Apus:

Indomie generation.

OP how about old Schweppes (loved the pineapple variant), soda water, maltonic, that very big Coca-Cola family bottle with plastic cover ...memories!!
thevoriginal Schweppes is Early 80s, the pineapple brand is late 90s - 2000 undecided
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by DisLifeSha: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
What about Krest?

MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Williampisces: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterKennedy:

simp undecided
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Openifemy:
I still recollect the Limca advert vividly. Chaiii

Good old days grin
i only remember that of mirinda..i love you oooh
mirinda.. Oh mirinda .. Something like that lol
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Apus: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
thevoriginal Schweppes is Early 80s, the pineapple brand is late 90s - 2000 undecided

So what is your question sir abi you no read the topic? embarassed
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Akposy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
I drank Dr Pepper, Crush, Limca and Goldspot
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Lilfemzie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
AgentGoat:

wow!

E b like say na city you dey that time.

Lol Ikorodu city? Back then popsi was a transporter so him hold small rabs, e nuh dey use e family enjoyment play
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by madjune(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
malikombi:

Yeah....Afri cola....
I've forgotten the name of their orange brand

I think Crush or Sunsweet.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
loswhite:
What has poverty got to do with this? This generation is just made up of mad and stupid kids.
very stupid to the core and brainless too! That's why we now have a retardedd 17 years old cutting off head to make money,!
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by madjune(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
IF YOU WATCH SUNDAY ROUNDEVOURE AND YOU ARE STILL SINGLE, YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.

Sunday Rendezvous.

The Sunday dance show where all Lagos randy boys gathered to rock babes.
Made Sundays interesting. And, they mostly aired these drinks adverts.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Apus:

So what is your question sir abi you no read the topic? embarassed
ok ,I got your point now, my bad cheesy
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Chubbyflaiva(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
What of Brahma Guarana? grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Glocee(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow! I'm elated now�

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Emdebby2: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
I drank limca and gold spot. Am still single.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by larrypourl(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Itstemi10:
Still remember my sister in the early 90s screaming Daddy I want Dr Pepper ��
She dint let anybody rest | My Dad said okay how much is Dr. Pepper and she said N50 |
Later my Dad said, Tobi Where is your Dr. Pepper naw.. you dint show us ?

She then said it’s finished .. my Dad said is it not a thing ? Like a story book or journal for your boarding school ?? How and why is it finished ??
She then said it’s a Drink naw Daddy lol ��

My Dad said .. what ? For N50 ?
Oya go and bring it, all of us will drink it after I keep it first.
She then brought an empty bottle lmao�����

Dr pepper can't be #50 in the 90s. Small coke and other bottled drinks were still sold #50 few years back.

I remembered taking #20-#30 to school in 2000/2001 when I was in JS1 at Igbogbo model college Ikorodu. If I went to school with food, I'd be given #30, without food, it's #20 for transport to and fro Sabo-Igbogbo.

The #10 left for feeding will down one Dr. Pepper and goody-goody or that sticky/chocolate groundnut.

I miss my childhood embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by brunxy(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin
i drank 3 of those in the early 90s and i am not married
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Zetty177x: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Exkandayee:

No I'm not married, I'm 28 going to 29 this year,bur ehh e never teh gold spot vanished, around 2009 shitt,but limca still deh now but the bottle don Change

When/abi na where did u see goldspot recently?

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by BigCowH0rn: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2022
khiaa:

That's funny, I just finished drinking a Dr Pepper. I never heard of the rest of the sodas other than Crush, it must be an African thing.

This Africa, sometimes i get the feeling that if you'll never be fulfilled if you don't set foot on this continent
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Exkandayee(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zetty177x:

When/abi na where did u see goldspot recently?
Oga read my post,na limca I see recently no b gold spot
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by scantee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
I drank Limca, Goldspot, parisoda, sunsweet �
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MisterKennedy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Glocee:

Wow! I'm elated now�

Baby please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Zetty177x: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Exkandayee:

Oga read my post,na limca I see recently no b gold spot

grin..ok Oga..but u couldn't have seen goldspot in 2009. Goldspot probably stopped production in the 80's

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

This Africa, sometimes i get the feeling that if you'll never be fulfilled if you don't set foot on this continent

You're correct, I must do it before I die.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by BigCowH0rn: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
khiaa:

Babe, Africa is a very depressing place to be right now.
The government and the economy are oppressing especially in the west African region
The people are not the good hearted and openly generous one you are used to over there.

Here, when someone does something good for you there is usually a string attached and that strings is normally malicious in nature and so the term 'Free Gift' though technically a tautology carries meaning here... they are just trying to tell you that ominous string is not there.

You see how all the guys on this forum profess love for you once they hear you are from the USA? It's worse on ground zero... romance scam.
Here everyone here is dishonest and vile... they want to cheat and steal from you for no reason other than to enrich themselves or see you suffer.. i kid you not.

You feel I'm exaggerating right? Well, maybe a little but not much.

This is your dream... Africa!
Nigeria to be precise.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Magnoliaa(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
AfroKnight:
OP you need to apologise for this insult angry grin grin angry grin

Magnoliaa baby girl and my precious Palema007. Come and marry me together

Chaiii. See gaaaap you take senior me. grin Me I grew up drinking Bobo and telephone juice o (abi, they are not that old na?).

Ka ti e pa iyen ti (se gbe kan) na. You don dey waste my time for long. cry cry I have waited and waited and waited. Plus, your hammering on big yansh big yansh is frustrating my soul.

I have been husband-hunting. angry That's why I even forgot to respond to you. So ham brekin up my non-existent relationship wih' you. O di gba. undecided
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Chaiii. See gaaaap you take senior me. grin Me I grew up drinking Bobo and telephone juice o (abi, they are not that old na?).

Ka ti e pa iyen ti (se gbe kan) na. You don dey waste my time for long. cry cry I have waited and waited and waited. Plus, your hammering on big yansh big yansh is frustrating my soul.

I have been husband-hunting. angry That's why I even forgot to respond to you. So ham brekin up my non-existent relationship wih' you. O di gba. undecided

Baby you can’t break up with me. We belong together. That’s what my babalawo told me. cry

Baby girl I have a special song for you. Listen and be blessed. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUz2nkOKsc
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
AfroKnight:
Baby you can’t break up with me. We belong together. That’s what my babalawo told me. cry

Baby girl I have a special song for you. Listen and be blessed. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUz2nkOKsc

cheesy If you have a babalawo, me I get an aladura prophet wey go do job for me too: Forget Me Forever (FMF) charm. I only need the initials of your name. grin

But you don fk up sha, shey you know? You wan try convince me (shey that's your aim?), to soften my mind back to you like an Agege Bread and you're posting ... who? Black kini? You can't find a Saheed Osupa or Alabi Pasuma Wonder or even Fatai Rolling Dollar and the likes' songs to post for me and get the key to my heart?

Ye se be mo. Next time, s'ogbo? Keep it in mind. Buh I will listen to the song beebee. ^_^ ^_^

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by AfroKnight: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy If you have a babalawo, me I get an aladura prophet wey go do job for me too: Forget Me Forever (FMF) charm. I only need the initials of your name. grin

But you don fk up sha, shey you know? You wan try convince me (shey that's your aim?), to soften my mind back to you like an Agege Bread and you're posting ... who? Black kini? You can't find a Saheed Osupa or Alabi Pasuma Wonder or even Fatai Rolling Dollar and the likes' songs to post for me and get the key to my heart?

Ye se be mo. Next time, s'ogbo? Keep it in mind. Buh I will listen to the song beebee. ^_^ ^_^

So you be area? I no know o. grin Come to papa. Come and collect…

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
AfroKnight:

So you be area? I no know o. grin Come to papa. Come and collect…

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Emmawhite91(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2022
I didn't see KREST there o
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by PumpumPrince: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
khiaa:

How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.