Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife (6056 Views)

Wow Pictures! SA & Naija Battle As BBMzansi Shower Hour Ratings Double (GRAPHIC) / Wow Pictures! SA Shocked By Beautiful Transwomen Challenge - "I'd Wife You!" / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow Pictures! shocked

We're used to South Africa's firebrand opposition leader and unapologetic pan-Africanist in red overalls and seemingly always angry like this...

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
But check him when he's with his wife shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by LordKezzy: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
K
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
SixKeys:
My King
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
South Africa's future President and First Lady perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who is he?

Anyway, there are different facets to people...
Pictures also do not capture a person's personality adequately... Though if he's fierce at work and he's a great, kind and sensual lover at home, it's *success* in both areas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by dawnomike(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
That is where he has his peace and happiness... Tiger out there but a babe at home grin

6 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Who is he?

Anyway, there are different facets to people...
Pictures also do not capture a person's personality adequately...

He's the leader of SA's third biggest political party - the Economic Freedom Fighters and perhaps the most well-known SA politician across Africa after Nelson Mandela and Jacob Zuma.

He's popular across Africa because he always speak up.against xenophobia and wants open borders across the continent.

14 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
He's the leader of SA's third biggest political party - the Economic Freedom Fighters and perhaps the most world known across Africa after Nelson Mandela and Jacob Zuma.

Wow. Impressive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
That is where he has his peace and happiness... Tiger out there but a babe at home grin

cheesy

I've actually never seen this side of him. 7 years of marriage now.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
But check him when he's with his wife shocked

Awwwnnn. ^_^ They really look good together and seem like legit couple goals. It's like I've come around to seeing the perspective of the article. There's something quite sweet and heart-melting about seeing a rare side of a person, alone.

I think I've found my African version of Michelle and Barrack Obama. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwnnn. ^_^ They really look good together and seem like legit couple goals. It's like I've come around to seeing the perspective of the article. There's something quite sweet and heart-melting about seeing a rare side of a person, alone.

I think I've found my African version of Michelle and Barrack Obama. cheesy

cool cool cool

The original African version was Nelson and Winnie Mandela, in my opinion. Unless there are other versions in Africa I'm unaware of.

I'm not a fan of Malema though undecided

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by tommy589(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

He's the leader of SA's third biggest political party - the Economic Freedom Fighters and perhaps the most well-known known SA politician across Africa after Nelson Mandela and Jacob Zuma.

He's popular across Africa because he always speak up.against xenophobia and wants open borders across the continent.

I like him and want him to continue his fire brand activism as an opposition. What is the political,security,economic etc sense in throwing your borders open for immigrants? Yet to see an activist aside Fidel Castro that became a good leader

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by MufasaLion: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Julius Malema, my man. I admire and respect Professor P.L.O. Lumumba of Kenya also.

Both are great men!

6 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
tommy589:

I like him and want him to continue his fire brand activism as an opposition. What is the political,security,economic etc sense in throwing your borders open for immigrants? Yet to see an activist aside Fidel Castro that became a good leader

I agree. I think he's also got a role to play as a strong opposition voice in SA - he was very instrumental in dethroning Jacob Zuma and he's a thorn in the side of white people.

But I want him nowhere near the presidency as he's very erratic, two-faced and potentially very corrupt. He's also flip flopped on a lot of issues - Robert Mugabe, Jacob Zuma, Venezuela but many say it's cause of his young age. Atleast he's consistent on his panafricanist stance.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by MufasaLion: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
tommy589:

Thomas Sankara was a good leader before he was assassinated by the French.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
The original African version was Nelson and Winnie Mandela, in my opinion.
Okayy, they did fit the 'profile.' cheesy I agree. But personally, I'd rate Julius and Mantwa as the first for me. I mean, just look at them... a 'powerful man; refined lady', going strong. I don't know if it's not in your culture, but I noticed she didn't change her surname. Most lily-livered African (read Nigerian) men would have been having epileptic episodes and giving lectures on submission and insubordination.

Unless there are other versions in Africa I'm unaware of.
Of course, there are other versions. President Bubu and Madam Aisha. grin grin

I'm not a fan of Malema though undecided
Really? Why?
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
tommy589:

Fidel Castro was a good leader? undecided (Wasn't he a dictator?)
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
Julius Malema, my man. I admire and respect Professor P.L.O. Lumumba of Kenya also.

Both are great men!

I think Malema is more popular across the continent than in SA. He's stuck on 10% of the vote for the last 2 elections. So most of us don't think he's great unfortunately.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by tommy589(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Thomas Sankara was a good leader before he was assassinated by the French.

No doubt about Sankara. But not in the mould of political activists because of his career in the military
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by tommy589(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fidel Castro was a good leader? undecided (Wasn't he a dictator?)

So dictators don't make good leaders grin

Atta turk
Ghadafi
Tito
Khomeini
etc

Democratic dictators:
Lee Kuan yew
Nehru/Ghandi dynasty
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
I agree. I think he's also got a role to play as a strong opposition voice in SA - he was very instrumental in dethroning Jacob Zuma and he's a thorn in the side of white people.

But I want him nowhere near the presidency as he's very erratic, two-faced and potentially very corrupt. He's also flip flopped on a lot of issues - Robert Mugabe, Jacob Zuma, Venezuela but many say it's cause of his young age. Atleast he's consistent on his panafricanist stance.

I seee. Aren't most politicians generally like that? But then perspective... everyone sees a different side of a public figure. While you have some condemning, you have others praising and talking about their good works. I'll only take this as your opinion sha and see if anybody else come along to disagree with this statement.

tommy589:

Atta turk
Ghadafi
Tito
Khomeini
etc

Democratic dictators:
Lee Kuan yew
Nehru/Ghandi dynasty

Well, I think it's antithetical. But don't mind me. Sure, there can be great benefits, etc., ruthless leaders provide. I admire Andropov myself (and even SULLA of Rome! cheesy) Just that all I've ever seen/known about Fidel Castro was that he was a dictator, and I just tend to associate that with a bad governance, gross violation of human rights and so on. I've never actually read of his rule. Your comment was the first instance I'm coming across of him portrayed in a good light. I guess 'where we get' our info from does play a part in our perceptions.

The rest of the names on that list, too, na only by names I know them and one lines or statements or whatever. I have jack idea about their whole leadership styles/system.

tommy589:
No doubt about Sankara. But not in the mould of political activists because of his career in the military

Does a career in the military preclude one from being a political activist?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by MufasaLion: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
tommy589:

Yes, he was no activist but he's among the few leaders I respect. He really had good intentions for his country, Burkina Faso. Sadly, he didn't last long.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by MufasaLion: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I think Malema is more popular across the continent than in SA. He's stuck on 10% of the vote for the last 2 elections. So most of us don't think he's great unfortunately.

Well, I'm a follower of Prof. P.L.O. Lumumba.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by lilvicky68(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
So??

We should now fry water melon or what?
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Okayy, they did fit the 'profile.' cheesy I agree. But personally, I'd rate Julius and Mantwa as the first for me. I mean, just look at them... a 'powerful man; refined lady', going strong. I don't know if it's not in your culture, but I noticed she didn't change her surname.
[/sup] professional women who've built their brands around their names usually opt for a double-barrel surname in SA. And I see that's what Malema's wife also did - it just wasn't mentioned in the title of that article. They met as Malema's accountant [sup]

Most lily-livered African (read Nigerian) men would have been having epileptic episodes and giving lectures on submission and insubordination.
[/sup] I've noticed some cavemen mentality in my previous threads in this romance section grin [sup]

Of course, there are other versions. President Bubu and Madam Aisha. grin grin
[/sup] I doubt IPOBians will second that [sup]

Really? Why?
[/sup] we first knew of him as the president of the ruling ANC youth League back in the day and in an effort to oust then president Thabo Mbeki prematurely and replace him with a scandal-ridden Jacob Zuma (rape and corruption charges as deputy president of SA) Malema would go around inciting violence and saying he'd "kill for Zuma". Disliked him from then as much as I dislike JZ. They fell out though once Zuma was president and Malema was kicked out of the ANCYL - that's when he formed the EFF and vowed to dethrone Zuma grin [sup]

Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I seee. Aren't most politicians generally like that? But then perspective... everyone sees a different side of a public figure. While you have some condemning, you have others praising and talking about their good works. I'll only take this as your opinion sha and see if anybody else come along to disagree with this statement.
m.

He's definitely very different from most SA politicians - a disrupter of sorts. That's why his actions seem magnified to most people.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by MufasaLion: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
tommy589:

Atta turk
Ghadafi
Tito
Khomeini
etc

Democratic dictators:
Lee Kuan yew
Nehru/Ghandi dynasty

I still like Gaddaffi.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
He's definitely very different from most SA politicians - a disrupter of sorts. That's why his actions seem magnified to most people.

I'm starting to like him for that, lmao. cheesy I like people who disrupt things, kos trouble and just generally being contrarians to the conventional.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA's Hardcore Julius Malema Is A Softie Around His Wife by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I'm starting to like him for that, lmao. cheesy I like people who disrupt things, kos trouble and just generally being contrarians to the conventional.

Check his screaming match with Jacob Zuma in parliament grin It's a minute long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3FfjzJAVY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? / 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx / Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.