Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) (44646 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by shinealight(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Have you survived the close shave of the last exercise? Elections are not won on social media.

You know what they say….lightning does not strike in one place twice! APC is now well-prepared for them. Anyway, the dancer cannot even win within his own family….hence his blood brother is running against him (because he does not believe the dancer will make the family proud and will not bring them to shame). Shouldn’t he win in his family home first before going to town? After all, Charity begins at home! grin

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by CharlotteFlair: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Trumann:

But you supported Uzodinma in Imo and even opened a thread to canvass support for Uzodinma. I don't know why you Igbos are more interested in political issues in Yorubaland but don't mind if animals rule you. You guys should try and use your commonsense sometimes.
I didn't support uzodinma to power. But when he became governor eventually, because he was very unpopular and knowing how politicians are bad loosers, I sued for peace.
I urged all to join hands to make imo work.

But apparently and according to a popular Igbo saying, the one we are making a cap for got no head.

Today, imo state is nearly completly descended into chaos and violence, no thanks to the uncouth and clueless supreme Court governor.

I'm a Lagosians tokan tokan. I pay tax in Lagos. I have a landed property in Lagos. I vote in Lagos. Deal with that.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by CharlotteFlair: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2022
shinealight:

You know what they say….lightning does not strike in one place twice! APC is now well-prepared for them. Anyway, the dancer cannot even win within his own family….hence his blood brother is running against him (because he does not believe the dancer will make the family proud and will not bring them to shame). Shouldn’t he win in his family home first before going to town? After all, Charity begins at home! grin
I'll rather a dancer takes over than a guy with urinary incontinence. Just don't want a president that will be served plastic chairs in UN grin
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Wasky101: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Crazeworld:
Most of these Tinubu followers don't act like him. Political issues are meant to be settled behind closed doors and if a resolution cannot be reached, the parties involved will do things separately without badmouthing the other.

Throughout the saga of Ambode being denied second term ticket, not once did Tinubu speak ill about him. The work was done underground. Aregbe made a mess of himself by acting like the alpha and omega only to lose his ward to a political rookie. Such an embarrassment!

Now he has no other choice but to support APC in winning the gubernatorial election.
People forget things so fast, apc almost lost osun to pdp and adele 4years ago not because of Tinubu, Oyetola or Apc, it was solely because of Aregbesola.
The margin was so close because baba Aregbe has lost popularity amongst his people

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by garfield1: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Fortune109:
One undeniable fact is that APC doesn't have a firm stronghold even in the Southwest anymore...they are sharply divided in more states...

Meanwhile the PDP has firmly the SouthSouth and the SouthEast...the PDP only needs to take a substantial part of the north while taking advantage of the rift in the Southwest and they are back in the Presidency...

PDP are at very huge advantage in the general election...

Who told you pdp have a firm control in ss and se? Bayelsa and crs is 50 50,apc controls delta central,Edo north,akwa ibom north east and 30% of rivers.IMO is 50 50 same as ebonyi. Abia north is apc.only anambra and Enugu is pure pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by garfield1: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Fortune109:

You can only rig when you are popular and united...you are divided, and many of your party men even want you to lose...

Buhari may act like Jonathan too...he may not be interested in rigging...

Was ikpeazu popular when he rigged
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Wasky101: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Have you survived the close shave of the last exercise? Elections are not won on social media.
Real quick, last exercise was so close because of Aregbesola, the people of osun didn't want anything to do with him again, ask the locals.
It didn't have anything to do with oyetola or tinubu. Those votes people pdp got where protest votes against aregbe. Thank God the master tactician was able to manipulate the proceedings,
Just the same way the pdp guber candidate in ilorin lost, it didn't have anything to do with him it was all protest votes against Saraki. Sure the man will be regretting why he aligned with him.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Femeto: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Aregbesola na mumu man. Just 1 week to the elections that’s when you let the world know of your plans to defeat the incumbent. Oyetola no even panic like Ambode. Ambode had to even do a press conference to tackle and abuse Sanwo Olu
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Tareq1105: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Aregbe is finished.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
9jayes:
Good for Baba halfu sa
My guy morning and happy sunday, abeg u still dey osun? I wan reason u something
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Olatomiwami(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga we have Igbos in the SS.The earlier you accepted that the better for you.The SE is a gro-political region.The Igbos however are an ethnic group and they transcends the SE geopolitical region

The SW politically feel threatened by the coming together if these two regions.

Yeye deh smell,nah now u just deh align? 5%ter deh form

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by GreatCracker(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Beedude:

Ambode impeachment was loading already incase he try to play hard ball.
Tinubu is a different beast to Aregbe or Oshiomole when it come to politics. He was the one who made us know Aregbe, Akeredolu, Oyetola, Fashola, Sanwo olu and Ambode. He also has enough foot soldiers like Banire, Cardinal Odumbaku and co who have enough fans support in Lagos. The APC structure in Lagos is stronger than any party political structure in Nigeria. Tinubu has strong men in every sector of Lagos. Kings, Market, Thugs, Nurtw, Church, Mosque, Police, Banks, FIRS, Civil service, Custom, Lastma, VGN, Lawma and many more. If Tinubu decide to make you a governor and rally his weapons for you, just go and be sleeping and flexing. And if the reverse is the case, just beg him and make a deal. Fashola 2nd tenure came with clash of interest but they settled it.
Only God is more powerful than Tinubu in Lagos.
the truth and nothing but the truth. Underestimate tinubu at state level or even national level at your own political risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Bimpe29: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Ogbeni has smeared himself big time.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by shinealight(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I'll rather a dancer takes over than a guy with urinary incontinence. Just don't want a president that will be served plastic chairs in UN grin

Is it urinary incontinence that’s your problem? ….Even assuming this was the case which is debatable, do you know which illness will befall you if/when you reach his age? You may find yourself praying for the ability to even urinate at all. It is the fate that has taken shape that we see but none knows the fate that’s being woven for each of us. So, mock no-one my friend!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Topmaike007(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
naija4life247:

Omo Ife, help me greet Osun strongest politician Otunba (Engr) Iyiola Omisore (FNSE), PhD. You cannot compare a fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and a PhD holder to a road side Refrigerator Technician called Aregberascal or to a Secondary School drop out called Ade Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel
you wicked oo grin grin Algon is our candidate oo 4+4

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
lawalosky:
The truth is you can't win a seating governor, check out the like of ikpaazu (even with his bad reculd) .
Sonwu olu should stop all this "rubbing body rubbing body" with tinubu, all in the name of "I am loyal to you sir". Get ground, you are in charge of Lagos state.
I don't just want to mention name! But former governor really fall hand
Whosoever that controls the party structure controls the primary. If Lagos State party structure is not in the hands of Sanwo Olu, if he goes against the one that controls the structure, he will loose woefully except he has the backing of the national executive, which will manipulate things for him

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Josephkabila12: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Congratulations to Governor Oyetola
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Dchampion65: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
He won with 209,248 and the ungrateful is shouting rigging.
He even lost in his polling unit.
Everyone is getting wiser.
Gradually we will push godfather out of niaja politics.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by warlordd(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
What a yawning gap! The result was obviously doctored. Andy Uba's primary result in Anambra re-enacted in Osun. The main election will be altogether a different kettle of fish. Mark my words!!!
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by 9jayes: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

My guy morning and happy sunday, abeg u still dey osun? I wan reason u something
contact me on whatsapp thanks
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by hayzed1090: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dchampion65:
He won with 209,248 and the ungrateful is shouting rigging.
He even lost in his polling unit.
Everyone is getting wiser.
Gradually we will push godfather out of niaja politics.

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by OYENIYIJK: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
IVORY2009:

Scam

You have been on Nairaland since 2009 and you don't know anything grin

I'm sorry if I have offended you sha. No vex, na elder you be here wink

But it doesn't makes sense to be calling my business a scam. That is not cool.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by seyilabi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
lawalosky:
The truth is you can't win a seating governor, check out the like of ikpaazu (even with his bad reculd) .
Sonwu olu should stop all this "rubbing body rubbing body" with tinubu, all in the name of "I am loyal to you sir". Get ground, you are in charge of Lagos state.
But not in Lagos. The only state in Nigeria that the incumbent must respect the party structure or get kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Yinka1808: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
South West is too important and strategic to allow rascals take over

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
lawalosky:

Lagos Election is not the same with Osun election

the LSHA are answerable to Tinubu not Sanwoolu, if Ambode had won the primary election for his reelection, he could have been impeached while his deputy finished the remaining term

Ambode his wise to have calm down, his political ambition only had a stop and not a stain, he could get federal appointment later, he had made name and history for himself. Femi Pedro is still grasping for breath after his impeachment

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
lilprinze:
222,000 votes for just primary election.

I wondered o. Even in Osun State general election, how many vote e get.!
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by CharlotteFlair: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
shinealight:

Is it urinary incontinence that’s your problem? ….Even assuming this was the case which is debatable, do you know which illness will befall you if/when you reach his age? You may find yourself praying for the ability to even urinate at all. It is the fate that has taken shape that we see but none knows the fate that’s being woven for each of us. So, mock no-one my friend!
You don't get it do you?

The relic should go and enjoy his old age with his wife and grandchildren. If he is looking for a new challenge, then he should marry a new wife, one much younger.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by theamazonguru(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
The only thing I will say is NTOOOOOR to Aregbesola.
Once you leave office, let go.
Let the incumbent Governor do whatever he feels right. If he does wrong, leave him to karma to deal with him.

Don't ever play God.
Nonsense and .........

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Fortune109: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
garfield1:

Who told you pdp have a firm control in ss and se? Bayelsa and crs is 50 50,apc controls delta central,Edo north,akwa ibom north east and 30% of rivers.IMO is 50 50 same as ebonyi. Abia north is apc.only anambra and Enugu is pure pdp

Which other Party has won a Presidential election in those regions before??
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Newton2024: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Honor10:
Aregebese has finally disgrace himself. Only God knows who is pushing him, very senseless somebody.
Aregbese is very senseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.