Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? (22049 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Why Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Christ? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by semanose: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2022
All of the above grin
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Chibuezem(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
leofab:
so it was Satan that used Kudas to fulfil God’ prophecies ? So smart of you.
Yes kudas from Kuda bank, you too like free money

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by drnoel: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
The prophecy had to be fulfilled by someone with such nature.

Yes he betrayed Jesus.

Helped him fulfill the scriptures actually. The betrayal was meant to be. The problem was he should have begged for redemption and not commit sucide. That action dammed his soul
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Tvoice: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
oga dat question na how una wan take paint scriptures upside down una dey find , u for kuku ask did Osinbajo betray tinubu by declaring for president?nonsense and ingredients
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Whazar:
Abeg clear me

You come down from heaven clean, you kon go get durty. You no go clean yourself before you go house?

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by nomenclature(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Only people that think logically ca ln understad wha you just wrote ,wit for the holier than thou peoplento attack you
FamilyAdviser:
It was destined that Jesus Christ will come and save the world, one of the stringent policy attached to his coming was his death which he accepted wholeheartedly when every other Angels declined.

We all know the story of how Judas Iscariot Betrayed Jesus:
For instance in Luke 22:4-6

4 And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. 5 They were delighted and agreed to give him money.(G) 6 He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present.

In Matthew 27:3-5, Judas tells the chief priests and elders, "'I have sinned,' he said, 'for I have betrayed innocent blood. ... ' So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

Did Judas Iscariot Betrayed Jesus or help him Fulfill the Scripture??

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Uprightness100(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
It was not his destiny. He Personally choose to make the action.

Prophecies had gone forth that one of you will betray me. Prophecies didn't say Judas will betray me. Judas choose to allow the devil enter him and was fully responsible for his action.

So Judas betrayed JESUS.

In the same vain, Endtimes Prophecies have long been written befor us. Prophecies have been written that many will fall and be Casualties of the Endtimes. But it behoves on you and me as individuals to ensure we stand with JESUS Christ, in good or bad, so as not to be the one to be Casualties of the Endtimes.

2 Likes

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Tvoice: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Chibuezem:

Yes kudas from Kuda bank, you too like free money

Hahahahaha I weak
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Ola4lead(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
It was destined that Jesus Christ will come and save the world, one of the stringent policy attached to his coming was his death which he accepted wholeheartedly when every other Angels declined.

4 And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. 5 They were delighted and agreed to give him money.(G) 6 He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present.

In Matthew 27:3-5, Judas tells the chief priests and elders, "'I have sinned,' he said, 'for I have betrayed innocent blood. ... ' So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

All of the above
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Workch: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2022
penearth:
He betrayed Jesus not as to fulfill scripture because he committed suicide. If actually to fulfill a structure Judas could have repented and saved but he committed suicide meaning a plan by d devil to distroy the ministry
Both Jesus and Judas iscariot didn't exist. The story is myth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by nathdim: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Me trying hard not to laugh at adults who still believe all these tales ����

4 Likes

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by gaskiyamagana: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2022
penearth:
He betrayed Jesus not as to fulfill scripture because he committed suicide. If actually to fulfill a structure Judas could have repented and saved but he committed suicide meaning a plan by d devil to distroy the ministry
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Workch: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2022
nathdim:
Me trying hard not to laugh at adults who still believe all these tales ����
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But if he didn’t betray Jesus, the scriptures wouldn’t be fulfilled. So someone must betray him so the scriptures will be fulfilled.

You missed "by someone with such nature." And that kind of person always in supply.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Fuckyoumod: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2022
FamilyAdviser:

woe to that man by whom the son of man is betrayed! Judas betrayed Jesus.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by DEV4REAL: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2022
He was the accountant holding the money bag and had being stealing from it, he betrayed his master for money becos he knew Jesus had power to save himself but to his surprise Jesus never did but let himself be killed that was when judas realized he had committed sin he returned d money and hanged himself. Don't be greedy in life and lost for material wealth if not u will end up like judas iscariot
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by tunjijones(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Oyiboman69:
It doesn't make it less a betrayal as we're all responsible for our actions whether predestined..

Didn't Peter deny Jesus?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by holluwizzy: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Everything fall in place for the scripture to be fulfilled.

If not Judas then some1 has to betray em.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by karmaolu1(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Damnn mhen. Judas betrayed JESUS big time!

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by seyz91(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2022
He helped to fulfil scripture!
FamilyAdviser:

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Andres28(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2022
R
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Stanleyq: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
FamilyAdviser:

Judas was de treasurer to de apostles, he knows money, 2, he has seen many miracles that Jesus did, example, missing from de midst of group who wanted to stone him, he had de assurance that Jesus would miss again when he Judas might have deceived and collected de money from them and handed Jesus to them, then, what de prophecy said, his inhabitation remain desolate and no one to live in it, his office, let another take, Matthias later took his office , he was de one that was prophesied about, heaven and earth will pass away, but de word of God must be as it was said...
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by ShaqFu: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
He did both. That was his purpose and calling so instead of us to castigate him and label him the sinner or betrayer, we should cekerlbrate him because, if he had not betrayed Jesus, we won't be celebrating Easter.

Cheers to all the Judas out there. Lol.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So, Judas was very stupid full to allow himself to be used by Satan (same thing he did to Eve, in using her to destroy the man Adam) to betray The Lord, Th6 Lord Himself. E no Fear even after seeing all the The Lord hath done and Said!

I think you meant... To be used by God... Cuz the devil must have known that his death would save sinners. Judas was simply set up as God set up Adam and Eve by planting the most beautiful tree in a vantage point and asking them not to eat it.

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by omoredia: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2022
u ate yesterday and u still want to eat today. who told u u came from heaven?
Whazar:
Abeg clear me
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Krismas(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2022
FamilyAdviser:

grin wit or without Judas, the scriptures on Jesus would have been fulfilled. It’s therefore the personal responsibility of every one of us to avoid fulfilling EVIL PROPHESIES. Cos u must reap wot u sow, good or evil
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Yabsun(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Who can not prophecy that a person who drives at the average speed of 180kph from Abuja to Lagos, will have an accident?

And it is the driver who is blamed for overspeeding and wreck-full driving.

A prophecy tells what shall happen in the future.

So, Judas was very stupid full to allow himself to be used by Satan (same thing he did to Eve, in using her to destroy the man Adam) to betray The Lord, Th6 Lord Himself. E no Fear even after seeing all the The Lord hath done and Said!
But God is omniscient. He has preknowledge of what's happening and what's to come. He knew Judas would betray Jesus for scripture to be fufilled. If all these are correct then I see no reason why Judas should be condemned.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by tunjijones(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Jokerman:
Judas made himself an object of Satan's deceit.

We must ask this question, why Judas?? Why not Peter or John or Bartholomew?

Don't give chance to Satan, so you won't be used....

Jesus admonished us to watch and pray, and Paul and Peter corroborated by asking us to wear the full armour of christ and flee from every appearance of evil.

God will help us

So if none of the disciples give chance to satan, then how wld the scripture be fulfilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Palm Divination Here / Tunde Bakare & Wife Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary, Share #tb Photos / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.