Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (17238 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures / Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by TheCongo2: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:
Happy Birthday To My Humble Sefffffff.
I Wish myself better years ahead.
Thanks Nairaland and All.

Happy Birthday to you
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ikaboy: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
Dammnnnnnn she’s pretty

Have u seen any ugly Vivian before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy birthday to you
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
Dammnnnnnn she’s pretty

Have u seen any ugly girl on birthday post before
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ikorodureporta: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:
Na so you look sweet

I for follow chase u b4 u marry
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by CaptainFM1: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Is it that they are dancing with the picture or what? Because I don't understand the meaning/grammar of when someone is celebrating with lovely pictures. End time English everywhere! I guess I'm very old school now.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kendollar696(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
Baba you off me.. Nairaland monitoring spirit grin
chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by WarriAproko: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Her Kpekus have been fucccked already tongue . I prophesy she is not a virginn
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by akeeng: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
I’ll smash cheesy
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
my pastor travelled to Djibouti with the church keys

Now run along

Ouch! That was a quick witted comeback!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Cmanforall: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:
You're cute
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by iamdapsyj(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
Dammnnnnnn she’s pretty

That's why @seun allowed her post to reach front page back to back that year...
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by NaijaCover(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by oyigah(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nairaland perverts should allow someone celebrate her birthday in peace bikonu
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by silverlinen(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oh ooo... please who would help me get her contact? Please help a brother.
Damn she got me.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by castrokins(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good To See You. Been A While I Visited Travel.

pocohantas:

You just abandoned us. No be so o.
Happy birthday to you and many more peaceful and joyous years.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by midasbliss(f): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:

Happy birthday my birth mate wink
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by phemmyfour: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:
So this is you...you try sha, over 4.5
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Munzy14(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
This guy grin grin grin

Shoot na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

This guy grin grin grin

Shoot na...

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Motherhood Sha...this slim small girl of yesterday Don big like this
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ajimusty2: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
So she's married?
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mekonglobal(m): 3:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Happy birthday to you Vivian. Wish you many happy returns.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by znosys: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Znosys IT Solution is offering the best digital marketing services in Delhi with the most reasonable prices. Get the more details by visiting our website.

digital marketing services in delhi
https://znosys.com/blogs/digital-marketing-services-in-delhi/
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by doverulez(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
So this kind fine geh dey nairaland and una no tell me?

If na snake meat now- front page or

One old woman dance with one ancestor- front page.

Chai! dem don even put a ring on it... (there is no cry emoji on nairaland)

Chaii! see as person pikin and babe fine die!

Its the nose for me.......

Thanks for gracing us with your beauri this boring monday morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead / FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.