Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity (925 Views)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless "Lady Says" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by IgweOfNnewi: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Most people normally compare and contrast good character with VIRGINITY. unfortunately they don't know that the EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER IS VIRGINITY , the most attractive bad character today is fornication, falling into fornication is like picking stone on the ground without stress, where is the good character when you lack self-control, self-discipline and purity?
What is your own good character when your legs are parted for a price, having sex for money makes you a prostitute, having sex before marriage lowers your value for marriage, it destroy your marriage potentials.

2 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by kennywiz: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2022
I am so tempted to answer you, but lemme just be looking at you.

3 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by drnoel: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Most people normally compare and contrast good character with VIRGINITY. unfortunately they don't know that the EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER IS VIRGINITY , the most attractive bad character today is fornication, falling into fornication is like picking stone on the ground without stress, where is the good character when you lack self-control, self-discipline and purity?
What is your own good character when your legs are parted for a price, having sex for money makes you a prostitute, having sex before marriage lowers your value for marriage, it destroy your marriage potentials.

This is a useless post

5 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2022
How about those that were victims of rape?
This is clearly a case of pure ignorance or should it be called primitive stereotype?

Being a virgin or not doesn't determine what you will turn out to be.
Indeed, the human mind appeared to suffer from a crippling need to fabricate in the absence of concrete proof.

2 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by FirmTR(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Good character over virginity, but good character plus virginity is an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Nonvirgins will soon arrive. lipsrsealed
Op, go and hide ooo before them go break your head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by MufasaLion: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by MadeINchenzen2: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
No bro. What is virginity?sometimes virginity does not mean decency or uprightness, it could mean lack of opportunity to have sex.

Virginity is one of several features of morality, but it doesn't entirely makes a person good or better than a person who had sex.

A lot of people living with disabilities are virgins, not by choice but by conditioning.

Some people don't have the urge to start with, so they stay as virgins.

Also note: There are virgins who commit worse crimes than u can imagine.

NB: virginity is considered a bonus when it comes to choosing a life partner, it is never a prerequisite.

This thread is childish !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Righteousness2(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Igwe of Nnewi, you have some points which are right but we can't wholly say Virginity is Solely what makes one of Good character.
There are Virgins (Male and Female) who endulge in other Sinful and Dirty habits.

What makes one Holy is not Just virginity, but Genuiely Believing and Surrendering to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ok
Just ok?

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

I can assure you I billion percent that you will end up marrying a NON-VIRGIN because that is what people like you usually end up with after being tricked by a lady who claims to be a virgin. grin

Don't worry your faith will be tested on your wedding night when she starts crying begging for forgiveness. Then we will see if you are any better by being Christ like angry grin
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Another thread to make wayward and high body count girls to think about their lifestyle...
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Op

Are you a virgin?.... Tell me your bodycount so I can judge your character too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by maak400: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Feminists and hoeloshos are coming for your head grin
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Jirilistic(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Virginity is no guarantee that a person is morally upright. Some have been looking for opportunities to knack but haven't seen so it doesn't necessarily mean that a virgin is better than a non virgin. Situations such as rape or maybe the person former way of life may have contributed to not being a virgin. Virginity is an added advantage though,if I see all well and good but if I don't,not a big deal for me
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Danielkelly: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2022
undecided your not definetly not a serious person o.
Wetin virginity dey add for you account, or your age.

You should be jailed for this statement and as the judge i sentence you to 365years in kikiri prison,

Instead of you to think
Of how to create jobs.
That the reason buhari is is saying youths are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
No bro. What is virginity?sometimes virginity does not mean decency or uprightness, it could mean lack of opportunity to have sex.

Virginity is one of several features of morality, but it doesn't entirely makes a person good or better than a person who had sex.

A lot of people living with disabilities are virgins, not by choice but by conditioning.

Some people don't have the urge to start with, so they stay as virgins.

Also note: There are virgins who commit worse crimes than u can imagine.

NB: virginity is considered a bonus when it comes to choosing a life partner, it is never a prerequisite.

This thread is childish !!!

U people that defend these wayward girls, them pay una??These girls sef know waka waka no good... that’s why if you meet any babe with 15-20 body counts... she will lie to you she was disvirgined by force by one guy in school and ever since then she has only had one boyfriend ...... they are know spreading legs everywhere is not a good habit

But u guys like to form posh and woke about jumping from pen!s to penis.... but if you brother bring home a prost!tute now..u go start to dey para...

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

U people that defend these wayward girls, them pay una??These girls sef know waka waka no good... that’s why if you meet any babe with 15-20 body counts... she will lie to you she was disvirgined by force by one guy in school and ever since then she has only had one boyfriend ...... they are know spreading legs everywhere is not a good habit

But u guys like to form posh and woke about jumping from pen!s to penis.... but if you brother bring home a prost!tute now..u go start to dey para...

Any man who thinks marriage is all about the hymen is still thinking like a child.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
You are right
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by AoifeNightfall: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2022
I agree.

As a man if you're not a virgin please stay away from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Blablamalala:

Any man who thinks marriage is all about the hymen is still thinking like a child.

I think you are the one thinking about it wrongly...
.guys that worry about virginity are only trying to take calculated risk...yes, there are many non-Virgin girls out there that are decent But how can you tell...?? so they use the standard that a girl with enough discipline to say no to sex in this sexually corrupted world may likely have high moral standards.... it’s not a sure banker, nothing is sure, but it’s a calculated risk..

U will agree that there’s almost no difference between a decent nonvirgin and a prost!tute these days...they all dress the same..

2 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

I think you are the one thinking about it wrongly...
.guys that worry about virginity are only trying to take calculated risk...yes, there are many non-Virgin girls out there that are decent But how can you tell...?? so they use the standard that a girl with enough discipline to say no to sex in this sexually corrupted world may likely have high moral standards.... it’s not a sure banker, nothing is sure, but it’s a calculated risk..

U will agree that there’s almost no difference between a decent nonvirgin and a prost!tute these days...they all dress the same..

grin My point is most guys who worry about virginity don't even know women enough to be able to make a calculated risk. Most of the time, it is these folks who end up being scammed by a virginity fraudster who he eventually gets married to. That's how the story ends up 98% of the time.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin My point is most guys who worry about virginity don't even know women enough to be able to make a calculated risk. Most of the time, it is these folks who end up being scammed by a virginity fraudster who he eventually gets married to. That's how the story ends up 98% of the time.

Of course, these calculated risks come up when people don’t “know” who they want to marry...if you date a woman long enough, fall in love with the person inside, body count won’t matter...you would have fallen for her personality ...

But we all know it’s not like that sometimes.. people meet strangers and marry them in two months, six months..that’s when superficial yardsticks becomes important to them
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Of course, these calculated risks come up when people don’t “know” who they want to marry...if you date a woman long enough, fall in love with the person inside, body count won’t matter...you would have fallen for her personality ...

But we all know it’s not like that sometimes.. people meet strangers and marry them in two months, six months..that’s when superficial yardsticks becomes important to them

That is if the scale of preference doesn't make virginity a priority.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Qatar2022: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
drnoel:

This is a useless post
Why can't it be useless to you
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Blablamalala:

That is if the scale of preference doesn't make virginity a priority.

Never...

Superficial things like virginity, beauty, etc are always top on the scale of presence when a guy hasn’t known and fall n in love with a lady’s personality...

You will hear a guy say..” I’m just using that babe to catch trips, somebody wey I jam for street” ...at this point..he doesn’t know the real her...

Later you may hear him say to his friends
:” guy, e belike say I wan marry that girl ooo” ...love has started talking...virginity and body count no longer matters

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Never...

Superficial things like virginity, beauty, etc are always top on the scale of presence when a guy hasn’t known and fall n in love with a lady’s personality...

You will hear a guy say..” I’m just using that babe to catch trips, somebody wey I jam for street” ...at this point..he doesn’t know the real her...

:” guy, e belike say I wan marry that girl ooo” ...love has started talking...virginity and body count no longer matters

I get your point.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
Another thread to make wayward and high body count girls to think about their lifestyle...
Did the op mention a gender?

A community dick who thinks he's in the position to judge... My lawd!
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Never...

Are you a virgin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Did the op mention a gender?

A community dick who thinks he's in the position to judge... My lawd!

Does it matter what the OP said... the fact is, it will make people think about their life style for a minute...whether male or female...

so what’s your point of jumping at me as if I lied or mentioned you...u see the problem with people like you is that guilty conscience will not let you rest...

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Are you a virgin? undecided

Please make point ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Aquarius Man's Attention In 4 Easy Ways / Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays / I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.