Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity (920 Views)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless "Lady Says" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by WorWorBoy: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Most people normally compare and contrast good character with VIRGINITY. unfortunately they don't know that the EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER IS VIRGINITY , the most attractive bad character today is fornication, falling into fornication is like picking stone on the ground without stress, where is the good character when you lack self-control, self-discipline and purity?
What is your own good character when your legs are parted for a price, having sex for money makes you a prostitute, having sex before marriage lowers your value for marriage, it destroy your marriage potentials.
The evidence of good character is what? Good lawd. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by SaintBishop: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
WorWorBoy:

The evidence of good character is what? Good lawd. grin grin
Op never jam virgins wey their character are nothing to write home about lol.

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Does it matter what the OP said... the fact is, it will make people think about their life style for a minute...whether male or female...

so what’s your point of jumping at me as if I lied or mentioned you...u see the problem with people like you is that guilty conscience will not let you rest...
Lol... Are you a virgin?

Atleast, I am... So I'm in the position to judge... Not you...
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
SaintBishop:
Like me! grin

The op is Ignorant... I almost pity him...

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by advanceDNA: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... Are you a virgin?

Atleast, I am... So I'm in the position to judge... Not you...
Judge what??
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
OP does have a point here...
While virginity in itself cannot be said to be an evidence of good character, it could serve as a pointer towards that...

In a world today where sex is as cheap as noodles & fried egg, the ability to stay chaste till marriage could mean that the individual is disciplined, principled, have a strong conviction in their beliefs and is determined...

And all the above are traits that can be considered as "Good character"...

And for those using rape as the basis for your argument, how many percent of people are no longer virgins as a result of rape? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by SaintBishop: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Like me! grin

lol
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by iamL(f): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Although virginity is not a compulsory yardstick to determine a person's good character but is a big pointer to it.

The ability to stay chaste in this morally debased world is itself almost impossible.

So a person who falls is that category can be termed: Morally upright, discipline, self-controlled, focused, trustworthy, a firm believer in whatever they believe in.

Such people are rare to come by, that alone tells a lot.

60% of rape allegations from my gender are scam.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by iamL(f): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
SaintBishop:

There are good virgins with good characters perhaps the OP has met some.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by iamL(f): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Like me! grin

I won't say the op is ignorant.
Most chaste people are of good character and well behaved.

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by IgweOfNnewi: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lack of what again? How long does it take someone to lose virginity? less than 2 minutes, and it can be lost to any random person, are you saying a fornicator better than a sexually pure person? No condition can warrant not able to lose virginity unless insanity
MadeINchenzen2:
No bro. What is virginity?sometimes virginity does not mean decency or uprightness, it could mean lack of opportunity to have sex.

Virginity is one of several features of morality, but it doesn't entirely makes a person good or better than a person who had sex.

A lot of people living with disabilities are virgins, not by choice but by conditioning.

Some people don't have the urge to start with, so they stay as virgins.

Also note: There are virgins who commit worse crimes than u can imagine.

NB: virginity is considered a bonus when it comes to choosing a life partner, it is never a prerequisite.

This thread is childish !!!
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by SaintBishop: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
iamL:

There are good virgins with good characters perhaps the OP has met some.
He should have said some then.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by SaintBishop: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
iamL:
Although virginity is not a compulsory yardstick to determine a person's good character but is a big pointer to it.

The ability to stay chaste in this morally debased world is itself almost impossible.

So a person who falls is that category can be termed: Morally upright, discipline, self-controlled, focused, trustworthy, a firm believer in whatever they believe in.

Such people are rare to come by, that alone tells a lot.

60% of rape allegations from my gender are scam.
Are you sure the f in your moniker is nothing but a cruise? Cause you type like a man.
Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by efficiencie(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Most people normally compare and contrast good character with VIRGINITY. unfortunately they don't know that the EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER IS VIRGINITY , the most attractive bad character today is fornication, falling into fornication is like picking stone on the ground without stress, where is the good character when you lack self-control, self-discipline and purity?
What is your own good character when your legs are parted for a price, having sex for money makes you a prostitute, having sex before marriage lowers your value for marriage, it destroy your marriage potentials.

Ma guy don't mind them. They are quick to say virginity is useless just to justify their olosho operations. They will tell you about ladies who are virgins but have bad character, do this or do that! As far as I am concerned a virgin with anger issues is different from olosho with anger issues. A virgin with bad character is far better than olosho with bad character. A virgin that talks too much is by far better than olosho that talks too much. A lazy virgin is 1 billion times better than a lazy olosho...if you want to marry olosho be my guest. We are here for you when olosho gives you STD or another man's child. Not that one time virgins cannot get spoilt but a virgin that gets into marriage as a virgin less likely to mess up the home compared to olosho!

1 Like

Re: Your Good Character Is Completely Useless Without Virginity by iamL(f): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
SaintBishop:
Are you sure the f in your moniker is nothing but a cruise? Cause you type like a man.

I am a female. I don't support what is bad, I simply uphold good moral principles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Difference Between An Immature Man And A Mature Man / Police Suspends 2 Slaying Queens Officers Who Display Their Bodies In Viral Tikt / Twitter Self Styled Alpha Male; Shola Gets Banned On Twitter (Account Suspended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.