Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True (967 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

By the way, I'm still interested in:
Why do we not have the word organisation in any of the version?
I asked to KNOWMORE !
I have often heard you and your brothers saying the following words are not in the Holy Scriptures: Bible, rapture, etc. Recently you said that the word mystery is not in your version...

Because any other word you choose can well replace an ORGANIZED PEOPLE WORSHIPING their God just as Jesus prayed for:

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me! John 17:20-23

Compare to

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So you can use any other word suitable enough from your reasoning to replace that, we used it as the term that best describes an ORGANIZED global family of peace loving worshipers. Therefore we don't preach organization unlike you people who keeps preaching trinity and saying it's a mystery! smiley
Re: 7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True by KNOWMORE56: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because any other word you choose can well replace an ORGANIZED PEOPLE WORSHIPING their God just as Jesus prayed for:

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me! John 17:20-23

Compare to

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Hmm!

So you can use any other word suitable enough from your reasoning to replace that, we used it as the term that best describes an ORGANIZED global family of peace loving worshipers

Just like Catholic Women Organisation - "ORGANIZED global family of peace loving women"

grin grin grin

Therefore we don't preach organization unlike you people who keeps preaching trinity and saying it's a mystery! smiley

you particularly have been preaching the organisation:

You need more knowledge.
Each generation Satan keeps people in spiritual bondage, The Pharisees only need to acknowledge God's only begotten Son in their midst but arrogance becloud their reasoning. Today you only need to acknowledge Jesus' brothers {Matthew 25:31-46} mind you Jesus said your salvation is attached to acknowledging them, failure to acknowledge them means Jesus will deny you in the day of Judgment.
So try to know today who are Christ's brothers? smiley
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Maximus's side

Check the link below to see where I quote you from

https://www.nairaland.com/6001666/what-preach/1#92712383
Re: 7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

Hmm!
Just like Catholic Women Organisation - "ORGANIZED global family of peace loving women"
grin grin grin
you particularly have been preaching the organisation:
Check the link below to see where I quote you from
https://www.nairaland.com/6001666/what-preach/1#92712383
That's why i told you "whatever you want to know trinity will teach you" smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be Born Again / Africa Is Not The Holy Land (There Is No Black Jesus) / Treating Bibles Like Cellphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.