Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Am I Depressed? [Picture] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Depressed? [Picture] (30180 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / "Am I Depressed?" / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Danielkelly: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
In order for you to get better you have to go broke again so that there would be a balance.
You can get rich again when you are tired and tatared.
Create a simulation of being broke and you'll be alive again.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Danielkelly: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
And oh please it isn't nice to draw away draw soup.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
How do you manage to cook, or you prefer to order?

Cooking waste a lot of my time. Had to hire a cook and it was the best decision.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not sick. I'm only jobless and broke.

Light, food, happiness, exercise, p**sy, etc. is not a problem — they're all free over here. Unfortunately, with all these free things, I'm hardly hungry. Is this a sign of depression?

I sleep too much nowadays and I always go to bed with empty stomach even though there is food. I even had to dispose my okra soup I spent lots of money to cook because it's irritating me. What is wrong?

Who wants to visit me to calm me down?
go out and make friends, thank me later
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
HenryDion:
How do you manage to cook, or you prefer to order?

Cooking waste a lot of my time. Had to hire a cook and it was the best decision.

One pot of soup can carry me for a month. I hardly eat. I regularly invite people who love food. When they finish it, I make them cook another one before they go.

I use fruit, bolé, shawarma, etc. to cover up at times. I'm beginning to hate shawarma now set the same way I hate indomie. I can't finish one shawarma or my pack of indomie no matter how small it is.

When I'm extremely lazy to cook, I just drink garri. I keep honey, groundnut, milk, etc. readily available at all time since I don't like sugar.

For me, cooking is fun and a form of exercise — it's something I learned from childhood, so I don't see it as a chore. But as humans, we do get lazy at times and don't have the strength to do anything for that day or week.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
oxiide22:
go out and make friends, thank me later

Okay

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Theboy21: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

No
I know what you did here cheesy cheesy Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Illegend tell us true,you dey do Yahoo.. grin grin

As the first commenter, you've won 1k card. Drop a number and name of network to redeem it. Offer expires at 1:59 PM.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Illegend tell us true,you dey do Yahoo.. grin grin

By the way, you can make millions by being a YouTuber, a blogger, a programmer, an author, a crypto trader, a web developer, a video editor, a freelancer, etc.

Yahoo is for lazy and greedy people who are tired of being frustrated and lazy to be legit. So, Yahoo is for lazy people.

No smart person does Yahoo — what they do is hacking. The lazy ones with voodoo power are the ones doing Yahoo or Yahoo plus.

Anyone you see doing Yahoo is either frustrated or lazy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by rocken001: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

One pot of soup can carry me for a month. I hardly eat. I regularly invite people who love food. When they finish it, I make them cook another one before they go.

I use fruit, bolé, shawarma, etc. to cover up at times. I'm beginning to hate shawarma now set the same way I hate indomie. I can't finish one shawarma or my pack of indomie no matter how small it is.

When I'm extremely lazy to cook, I just drink garri. I keep honey, groundnut, milk, etc. readily available at all time since I don't like sugar.

For me, cooking is fun and a form of exercise — it's something I learned from childhood, so I don't see it as a chore. But as humans, we do get lazy at times and don't have the strength to do anything for that day or week.

Reason I detest cooking now is money. I count it as a waste of time when I should be doing something more productive.

It's an unhealthy mindset, and it affected my eating habit. This cook is like an investment to me.

Lemme let someone else feed me and focus on something better.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
HenryDion:

Reason I detest cooking now is money. I count it as a waste of time when I should be doing something more productive.

It's an unhealthy mindset, and it affected my eating habit. This cook is like an investment to me.

Lemme let someone else feed me and focus on something better.

For someone like me whose sources of income are passive, it will be bad for me to be passive in other things of life. Hence, I love cooking.

In your case, it's understandable. In my case, if I do that, I'll consider myself lazy. Anyway, we are humans. We all get lazy in one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Tony142: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay, this is how it started. I was sick, but I have recovered. Last month, I took my phone and a few clothes and lodged in a hotel for a week. Me, myself, and 1.

For many years, I have been drinking only cold water, cold drink, sleeping nakéd in an extremely cold room, etc. The AC is always at 18 or 19 degree.

After many years of this cold lifestyle, the repercussion befell me last month. I was coughing, sneezing, shaking, etc. It was worse than typhoid.

Luckily, after doctors took their share, I'm back to normal, except I no longer use AC, fan, or drink cold things.

It's not easy, but over enjoyment dey kill. Please, you guys should abstain from extremely cold things — it's dangerous except you grew in a snowy climate.

That's my little warning to those people who drink too much cold water and use AC too much. I will only touch cold things next year, but this year, I'm abstaining.

Sorry for the sickness, I personally hate cold things due to my health problem (sickle cell), I prefer heat that cold, I do not even remember the last time I drink cold water, I mostly drink either hot water or normal water but never cold water, I was bath with hot water, infact, I am use to hot things, person like me if I go hell fire I no go too feel the heat because am use to it cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tony142:

Sorry for the sickness, I personally hate cold things due to my health problem (sickle cell), I prefer heat that cold, I do not even remember the last time I drink cold water, I mostly drink either hot water or normal water but never cold water, I was bath with hot water, infact, I am use to hot things, person like me if I go hell fire I no go too feel the heat because am use to it cheesy

Hahaha. The hellfire line got me. I'm readjusting to warm or hot things now. Moderation is key.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Stop operessing your fellow niggas naawangry.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by obinna58(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
I wanted to click the hit button immediately I saw depressed so as to motivate someone, then again I saw ilegend I knew it was going to be crap but a thought came to me, nothing is 100percent. I clicked and realised it's him and he's 100percent full of crap. He never disappoint.

11 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

For someone like me whose sources of income are passive, it will be bad for me to be passive in other things of life. Hence, I love cooking.

In your case, it's understandable. In my case, if I do that, I'll consider myself lazy. Anyway, we are humans. We all get lazy in one way or the other.

Exactly
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Tony142: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Hahaha. The hellfire line got me. I'm readjusting to warm or hot things now. Moderation is key.

Exactly sir cool
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Tezzi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba illegend do giveaway for me nex

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Tony142: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Haakeem:
Stop operessing your fellow niggas naawangry.

Jealousy go kill u, go and work, people like u always claim to be humble just because u are still broke, if u are in his shoe I know u will show off more

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
My last advice before I log out till next month when I come online again.

Whatever you do as a Nigerian, do something that'll make your clients pay you in Dollars, Pounds, or Euro. E get why. Keep it legit.

This is the fastest way to escape poverty. Get paid in Dollars on a regular or monthly basis and keep it legit.

We are about to vote Tinubu in 2023. Someone worse than Buhari. The suffering and smiling continues.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Arkadrob(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd there's something unique about this thread. It literally looks so real, and touching. I'm glad you voiced out. Why not try something fascinating, something different, something new in a positive way though.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nat404: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay, this is how it started. I was sick, but I have recovered. Last month, I took my phone and a few clothes and lodged in a hotel for a week. Me, myself, and 1.

For many years, I have been drinking only cold water, cold drink, sleeping nakéd in an extremely cold room, etc. The AC is always at 18 or 19 degree.

After many years of this cold lifestyle, the repercussion befell me last month. I was coughing, sneezing, shaking, etc. It was worse than typhoid.

Luckily, after doctors took their share, I'm back to normal, except I no longer use AC, fan, or drink cold things.

It's not easy, but over enjoyment dey kill. Please, you guys should abstain from extremely cold things — it's dangerous except you grew in a snowy climate.

That's my little warning to those people who drink too much cold water and use AC too much. I will only touch cold things next year, but this year, I'm abstaining.
So, you realize all these now. I had wanted to tell you before but I was kind of scared because you will attack me.

AC dealt with me when I was a little boy. I also do not take cold water before but now, I am taking it due to hot weather. But not always.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Lightway: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Whatever you do as a Nigerian, do something that'll make your clients pay you in Dollars, Pounds, or Euro. E get why. Keep it legit.

This is the fastest way to escape poverty. Get paid in Dollars on a regular or monthly basis and keep it legit.

We are about to vote Tinubu in 2023. Someone worse than Buhari. The suffering and smiling continues.

But Tinibu has a great track record
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tony142:

Jealousy go kill u, go and work, people like u always claim to be humble just because u are still broke, if u are in his shoe I know u will show off more
lol, don't worry he would ask for your account number because of this your reply.

You are too cunning.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Virgo01(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
How about you try new things?

Maybe things that give you joy.

I know, you make great money, have friends who come over, eat good food, have 2/47 light. But then what?

Don't know if you like travelling, you could go on a trip, it's always refreshing.

You could volunteer too. Just do something other than the circle of staying at home all day, making great money, improving yourself and eating good food, because as good as it sounds, that can get really boring too.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

It seems crypto crash had swallowed all your money that's y u don't comes here to show off or ask for account numbers grin
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Mobwalter(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Shey u need company..oyah I dey com..gimmi location

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Light, food, happiness, exercise, p**sy, etc. is not a problem — they're all free over here. Unfortunately, with all these free things, I'm hardly hungry. Is this a sign of depression?

I sleep too much nowadays and I always go to bed with empty stomach even though there is food. I even had to dispose my okra soup I spent lots of money to cook because it's irritating me. What is wrong?

Loneliness. I'm on this table
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by deavicky(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

maybe you are pregnant because those are early signs of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol cheesy wink cheesy

Naso ILegendd, kuku kee all him enemies patapata.

The will all be crying and shedding tears seeing all these beautiful pinshures now.

Meninmen:
Baba, we now know your room is fine. You have a flat screen TV (maybe a smart TV). You deal on crypto. Anything else you want us to know?
Lol cheesy

Dem get the drift las las grin cheesy wink
ILegendd, u do wells.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.