Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Am I Depressed? [Picture] - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Depressed? [Picture] (30186 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / "Am I Depressed?" / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by majamajic(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Illegend tell us true,you dey do Yahoo.. grin grin

The guy nearly enter me
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by vikstandon(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not sick. I'm only jobless and broke.

Light, food, happiness, exercise, p**sy, etc. is not a problem — they're all free over here. Unfortunately, with all these free things, I'm hardly hungry. Is this a sign of depression?

I sleep too much nowadays and I always go to bed with empty stomach even though there is food. I even had to dispose my okra soup I spent lots of money to cook because it's irritating me. What is wrong?

Baba you just come here to mock people... That table set before you no be for broke guys... You no broke alaye!

Sometimes Yahoo (Fraud) dey depress... I dey tell you!

You dey do yahoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
I know the aim of this thread.

Na the heading capture our attention.
OP continue, you hear.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Get a dog
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Albertone(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
HenryDion:
How do you manage to cook, or you prefer to order?

Cooking waste a lot of my time. Had to hire a cook and it was the best decision.

Levels cool

A live-in cook or you call her whenever you need her services.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Albertone(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

I may find it annoying. Little things annoy me these days. I'm not happy with the state of the country and it's affecting my mood and how I interact with people.
reading through the posts, this doesn't look like Nairaland, u for chop enough bashing.

But damn, I so much like ur taste in furniture
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Rexymania(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
You need happiness. You need someone to keep you company. You need adventure. Please are you in Nigeria? Would like to pay you a visit

iLegendd:

Light, food, happiness, exercise, p**sy, etc. is not a problem — they're all free over here. Unfortunately, with all these free things, I'm hardly hungry. Is this a sign of depression?

I sleep too much nowadays and I always go to bed with empty stomach even though there is food. I even had to dispose my okra soup I spent lots of money to cook because it's irritating me. What is wrong?
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by phemmyfour: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Terrible looking rice...more like concoction
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

You need to grow up man, you need it undecided

7 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Drone95(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Basted attention seeker oshi
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Drone95(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
You need to grow up man, you need it undecided
leave the bustard alone he just dey catch cruise
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Anagkazor: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dm on whatsapp /2347034732552

IBenardoo:
Ilegendd pls can you teach me how to trade crypto
I sencerly want to learn
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by lovegeneration(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Guy sorry for ur own oooo forex na bad bizz
iLegendd:

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Herbephe1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

By the way, you can make millions by being a YouTuber, a blogger, a programmer, an author, a crypto trader, a web developer, a video editor, a freelancer, etc.

Yahoo is for lazy and greedy people who are tired of being frustrated and lazy to be legit. So, Yahoo is for lazy people.

No smart person does Yahoo — what they do is hacking. The lazy ones with voodoo power are the ones doing Yahoo or Yahoo plus.

Anyone you see doing Yahoo is either frustrated or lazy.

please can you teach me any of these? I'm tired of earning 10k per month... teaching is not a job,and I'm in my late twenties
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by respectfully: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Illegend tell us true,you dey do Yahoo.. grin grin

you just spoke my mind
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by esanmantruth: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Maybe your time don almost Dey near. All you fail to mention which I know you don’t have for now is Jesus Christ. Accept him today you will see that thinking or stress you are passing through will vanish. Try Jesus Christ and see.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by updatedws: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
lemme help u... I have followed u post for sometime now... from what I know or think I know, I think u r a gay... pls don't feel offended about my thought. I might be wrong thou.

I have a friend like u. u should start living ur truth and see ur life improve
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by deavicky(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
post=110392229:

Man don dey get belle now
Odiegwu
so you don't know?
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why not get a gf?
HenryDion:
How do you manage to cook, or you prefer to order?

Cooking waste a lot of my time. Had to hire a cook and it was the best decision.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by TheGenius001: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are depressed cos you're always checking the chart and seeing your money go down memory lane grin.

Freeze anything crypto for your health safety.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Danmboss(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Now you are asking if you are depressed but op can you imagine someone is already depressed seeing the food you post?? grin
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by uptownemmygee(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba I love your crib especially the TV stand
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Seems you are depressed. Hit me up via my mail I'll cheer you up. You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kellie069:
“Somethings Food nor de give man joy “ u don try Canadian loud ?

...the feeling is different
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by IamRegal: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Boss from your phone screen, I can see a crypto chart spell/usdt.

Crypto has a way of messing up ones phycology. Plus the current market dip, will just make it more severe. This is why even the top Crypto traders go on break for a while

No when to stay off the market.
I personally don't see Crypto as a life long business, just make some good money and find something more convenient for your brain.

Or stop day trading, invest and check your apps less frequently.

Nothing is wrong boss, na Crypto.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Pelumar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

assuming u dey ilorin I'll just be living with you, learn from u atleast if you're talking to me often you'll be happy n I'll be doing chores I'm 21 male but I'm going to school sha
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Try ND code themessage he's only showing off
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Thugnificent(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Meninmen:

grin grin grin.

Lol. Empty vessels usually (but not always) makes the loudest noise!

Send me your account make I do Sunday for you.
boss please help me out with any amount make I for see food chop. Street rough
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
angelfallz:
Why not get a gf?

A gf isn't a cook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't / 604 New COVID-19 Cases, 246 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 23 - (4145 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.