Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? (1610 Views)

Django Development Passion Projects November, December / Learning Programming? Passion Or Not / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by giddy2019(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

No problemo
Boss please can I have your WhatsApp line
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by giddy2019(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
MindHacker9000:

No problem. Your later comments have shown you are a programmer. I'm more active on the Religion section trying to put my programming skills to good use to help set some minds free, hence the name 'MindHacker9000'
Boss please can I have your WhatsApp number
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by InfinityFabric: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
giddy2019:

Boss please can I have your WhatsApp line
Cave people use WhatsApp. Enlightened people use Telegram.
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by digitite: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Passion.
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
giddy2019:

Boss please can I have your WhatsApp number

I learnt most of what I know on youtube, freebootcamp.com and stackoverflow for debugging issues.

1 Like

Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by giddy2019(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
MindHacker9009:

I learnt most of what I know on youtube, freebootcamp.com and stackoverflow for debugging issues.

Boss you are ahead of me,you definitely will have more experience than me, please I need guidance, please your WhatsApp number sir.thanks sir
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by giddy2019(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=InfinityFabric post=110536771]
Cave people use WhatsApp. Enlightened people use Telegram. [/qu
Lolz,no issues boss.please your telegram handle
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by giddy2019(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Cave people use WhatsApp. Enlightened people use Telegram.
Lolzz
No issues boss, please your telegram handle
Re: Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? by InfinityFabric: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
giddy2019:

Lolzz
No issues boss, please your telegram handle
Same username

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Writes In Basic? / Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn / From Fitness Trainer To Tech Bro... How I Made Career Switch To Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.