Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Cross Roads - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cross Roads (29018 Views)

On The Roads Of Lagos – Lesson From The Young Master. / Cross / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
The ban has finally been lifted. I want to thank

Preshbeauty
Embellished
Nanya14
Ujunwa 14 and
Doctorexcel

For fighting endlessly to make sure that the ban was lifted, thank you all.

Inasmuch as the ban has been lifted, the zeal and morale with which i wanted to write my story two days ago have vanished. I got banned several times whilst writing my last story and it happened again just when i was about to start writing a new story. I honestly don't know what i do that always warrant getting banned but it's okay.

I don't know when next I'm going to write on this platform again, probably when my zeal returns.

Thank you all for your support, care and cooperation and I'm sorry if my decisions don't go down well with you all.

UDO

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by Nanya14: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Damselposh i honestly understand your plight. Imagine getting banned even before you start a story, it hurts but that doesn't mean you shouldn't post your stories here anymore. I personally enjoy your stories.

I will miss you and your stories sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) / Temptation / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.